Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
- Dec 19, 2005
- Reaction score
Hi again everyone. The week#2 of Manga Coloring of the Week has finally started. We've made some changes to the rules..I guess they are not set in stone atm. As for the last week's contest, the announcement date is moved on Sunday and few days after that is the monthly fanart contest..so stay tuned. Enjoy and have a Happy New Year!! <3!
Manga Coloring of the Week: December 29, 2006 to January 2, 2007
- Any manga colorings of your choice are allowed. It can be a whole page, double-page, or even just a panel, whatever you wish.
- Entries will be divided into two categories:
Amateur Colorist: Specially made for our new colorist out there who are just discovering their new talent of coloring manga.
Advanced Colorist: Specially made for our veteran colorist who are well recognized for their advanced skills in coloring manga.
- Any media of your choice. Watercolor, Digitally-colored, or even a crayon coloring. Who knows..as long as it looks good, why not.
- Entries must be posted in this thread.
- If you have multiple colorings, kindly choose one for the week's competition.
- If Isane or Zarosaki happens to release their colored chapters within the week, a page in the chapter can be also be an entry.
- Kindly credit the cleaned page if it is cleaned by someone else.
- Kindly submit your final work. No editing your post for newer versions of colorings please.
- No plagiarizing please. Ripping someone's hard work is just wrong.
- Friday to Tuesday: Submissions of all the entries will be held in these five days. The thread will be locked by Tuesday 9 pm EST.
- Wednesday to Saturday: Voting will be held on these days. Check out for details here
- Sunday of the following week: Announcement of winner!!!