Fish LoverMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
- Aug 23, 2015
- Reaction score
MangaHelpers Art Contest #09-10: Landmark Photography
Hello and welcome to the second photography contest of 2018. This time the theme is Landmark. Your task is to capture a picture of a landmark.
What do I need to know before submission?
- All members are welcome to join the contest. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to participate.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE ENTRY and it should be a new piece. So don’t try to be smart and enter a piece used in past contests.
- Use MangaHelpers’ Media Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- Submissions not following the weeks theme will result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- Color corrections and native camera filters can be used, but no excessive manipulation in Photoshop and similar softwares.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related imagery in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed!
- Submission is open until April 29th, at 23:00 (GMT)
How do I upload and submit my entry?
- Go to this gallery.
- Click the "Upload Image" button.
- After upload is completed, you'll be shown your uploaded image with an edit box for commentary/additional information. After adding necessary information you wish, click "Save Media" and you'll be brought to the sharing media page.
- Choose the "Share BB Code" and post within this thread; choosing this will save you having to select any additional codes you want to post here.
- For more information on how to use the media gallery and uploading, go HERE.
"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.) "Comments" "Credits"
- Voting will commence after submission period is over, that is April 29th at 23:00 (GMT).
- Announcement of winners, next contest dates and theme will be done soon after the voting period is over.
Good Luck, Everyone!