☽ RED SUN ☾英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
- Oct 2, 2016
- Reaction score
MangaHelpers Art Contest #11-12: Time Poetry
HI everyone! And welcome to the biweekly art contest. This time it's your task to write a poem with the theme time. What makes your clock tick? Please share your creation with us!
What do I need to know before submission?
- All members are welcome to join the contest. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to participate.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE ENTRY and it should be a new piece. So don’t try to be smart and enter a piece used in past contests.
- Submissions not following the weeks theme will result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related imagery in the contest.
- Maximum text length is 50 lines or 3000 characters (with space)
- Plagiarizing will result in immediate disqualification from this contest and possibly future contests also. Leadership point deductions, loss of artist status and badges, and/or account bans may also occur.
- Submission is open until May 24th, at 23:00 (GMT)
"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" "Comments"
- Voting will commence after submission period is over, that is May 24th at 23:00 (GMT).
- Announcement of winners, next contest dates and theme will be done soon after the voting period is over.
Good luck everyone!