Voting MangaHelpers Art Contest #23-24: Freestyle Letter Writing Contest

Pick your favorite!

• Kiki

• MarmaladeSky

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

MarmaladeSky

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Mangahelpers Art Contest: Freestyle Letter Writing Contest

Voting Details:
  • Voting will automatically close on September 23, at 11.00 PM GMT.
  • You may only vote once and for up to 1 [ONE] of the submissions.
  • Announcement of winners will be done soon after voting closes.

If you have any questions regarding voting, they can be addressed HERE.

Entry #1:
Freestyle Letter Writing Contest - To my mom, a letter that no one knows when will be sent by Kiki

To my beloved mom.

I am too awkward to ask this. But, few days ago I suddenly shed tears during a prayer. It was out of the blue, my mood was not even sad. I remembered you. You who live a loveless married life. As a youngster, one experiences lust. And the older they get, the more they just need hugs, cuddles, snuggles, pillow talk, things like that. More than just lust. I read some literature works lately. And I understand them, learn them, study how human's feelings are. Even though I never taste romantic love, I understand it. How could you do that? Raising your children almost alone, going to sleep without some romantic talk, being cheated on..... Dont you ever feel lonely? I cried a lot that night. My nose was clogged. My handkerchief was soaked. My head hurt. My eyes are teary even when I write this.. So heartbreaking.

Mom, I hope you stay strong, and I hope I can stay strong too like you.

Much love

Entry #2:
Freestyle letter writing contest - An Open Letter by MarmaladeSky

Hey you,
How are you today?
I mean, how are you really doing?
Have you eaten yet? Did you drink water?
It's okay if you didn't, you're doing the best you can. I know that. Every little thing counts, no matter how small it is.
Some days might be harder than others, some days might be incredibly difficult even. Maybe you're experiencing a lot of stress.
Maybe it's anxiety for things yet to come that keep you on your toes. Exhausted from running all the time.
When your heart won't stop racing, your mind won't shut up.
And in those moments, when a day is harder than usual, it's okay to take a moment for yourself.
You don't have to push yourself every single day.
Make yourself comfortable, and close your eyes.
Take a deep breath.

You'll get through this.
Take it one day at a time.