Antisocial Butterfly~伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
- Feb 4, 2008
- Reaction score
MangaHelpers Art Contest #31-32: Friends Photography
Hello and welcome to the first annual art contest. Are you excited about photography contest already? The theme is Friends. Your task is to present a piece portraying mutual affection between people represented by friendship.
What do I need to know before submission?
- All members are welcome to join the contest. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to participate.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE ENTRY and it should be a new piece. So don’t try to be smart and enter a piece used in past contests.
- Use MangaHelpers’ Media Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- Submissions not following the weeks theme will result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- You must credit the artist of the stock images you’re using (see example below). This goes from renders to brushes and textures. If it’s all original art, write so in the credits.
- Forum Rules are applied unless stated otherwise.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related imagery in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- Submission is open until October 29th, at 23:00 (GMT)
How do I upload and submit my entry?
- Go HERE.
- Click the "Upload Image" button.
- After upload is completed, you'll be shown your uploaded image with an edit box for commentary/additional information. After adding necessary information you wish, click "Save Media" and you'll be brought to the sharing media page.
- Choose the "Share BB Code" and post within this thread; choosing this will save you having to select any additional codes you want to post here.
- For more information on how to use the media gallery and uploading, go HERE.
"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.) "Comments" "Credits"
- Voting will commence after submission period is over, that is October 29th at 23:00 (GMT).
- Announcement of winners, next contest dates and theme will be done soon after the voting period is over.