Submissions - MangaHelpers Art Contest #31-32: Nightmare Coloring | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Submissions MangaHelpers Art Contest #31-32: Nightmare Coloring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
MangaHelpers Art Contest #31-32: Nightmare Coloring Contest

Hi everyone! And welcome to the biweekly art contest. This time it's a Nightmare Coloring Contest! Your task for this contest is to color the nightmare-themed image below. Let the nightmares come to life and color your version of this spooky picture.

Category: Coloring
Theme: Nightmare

Source: Junji Ito
What do I need to know before submission?

• All members are welcome to join the contest. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to participate.
  • Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
  • Each participant can only submit ONE ENTRY.
  • Use MangaHelpers’ Media Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
  • Submissions not following the weeks theme will result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it [HERE].
  • You must credit the artist of the stock images you’re using (see example below). This goes from renders to brushes and textures. If it’s all original art, write so in the credits.

How do I upload and submit my entry?
  1. Go HERE. (01- Fanart: Drawing & Coloring Contest)
  2. Click the "Upload Image" button.
  3. After upload is completed, you'll be shown your uploaded image with an edit box for commentary/additional information. After adding necessary information you wish, click "Save Media" and you'll be brought to the sharing media page.
  4. Choose the "Share BB Code" and post within this thread; choosing this will save you having to select any additional codes you want to post here.
  5. For more information on how to use the media gallery and uploading, go HERE.
Post Format:
Code:
"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name"(Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.)
"Comments"
"Credits"
ExampleFemale - Sayuri by Leen

Stock/Credits: Planetrenders.net

Voting Details:

• Voting will commence after submission period is over, that is November 18th at 23:00 (GMT)
  • Announcement of winners, next contest dates and theme will be done soon after the voting period is over.

Goodluck everyone! :lovebunny

Source: Giphy

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Nightmare Coloring Contest - Spooky demon Cat spawn .... begone by Valhalla777

Colored by me in Photoshop and i used an art effect in Lunapic as well.
:wooo damn cat is pretty spooky aint she ....

Status
Not open for further replies.