MangaHelpers Art Contest - Symbol/Representation of yourself Photography | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

MangaHelpers Art Contest - Symbol/Representation of yourself Photography

Hi everyone! Welcome to Art Contests Shoutout. This biweekly article will bring you updates about the open Art Contests and Themes for both Submissions and Voting as well as Winner(s) of the Contests.

This time, we are announcing a Symbol/Representation Photography contest. What symbol represents you? We'd love to know. Take a picture of something that's a symbol for you as a person and submit! The deadline is September 20th. Don't forget to participate before the deadlines!

Also, the winner of the "Animal Crossing Avatar & Signature" contest is @Purity of Magi - Congratulations!! -

Last edited:

Comments

Hi everybody! I made a symbol for me back in 2010. I used this in foruns and all, but a few years back I even forgot I had this image in my PC. Because of this threat, I found the image and I'm using it in my youtube channel, which is a place for me to storage my theories, thoughts, etc. It's very simple but I really like it.