[Dramatic Pause]上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
- Oct 2, 2016
MangaHelpers Autumn Art Contest: Autumn Video
Hi everyone! Welcome to the third seasonal art contest for 2018. The theme for this season's contest is Autumn Video.
For this contest, it's your task to create an autumn-themed video. Let your creativity loose and create a video that fills our hearts with this year's fall. The winner of this contest not only gets the honor of winning this seasonal contest, but will also receive a special Autumn badge!
Category: Autumn Art Contest - Video
What do I need to know before submission?
- All members are welcome to join the contest. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to participate.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE ENTRY and it should be a new piece.
- Submissions not following the weeks theme will result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here
- You must credit the artist of any sources you use. If it’s all original art, write so in the credits.
- Entries must contain filmed or animated material. Slideshows containing pictures alone are not allowed.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related imagery in the contest.
- Plagiarizing will result in immediate disqualification from this contest and possibly future contests also. Leadership point deductions, loss of artist status and badges, and/or account bans may also occur.
- Submission is open until September 23rd, at 23:00 (GMT)
Important details before submitting your entry:
- The videos will not be uploaded to MangaHelpers. Use a hosting service (i.e. Youtube) to upload your video and share the link in this thread. If you have any problems with this, please let us know.
- Make sure the video isn't listed as "private" - this way we will be to see your video.
"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name"
[Link to video]
- Voting will commence after submission period is over, that is September 23rd at 23:00 (GMT).
- Announcement of winners, next contest dates and theme will be done soon after the voting period is over.
Good Luck everyone!