1. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  2. The Waifu Wars 2017 are over. Time for applause!
  3. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  4. Congratulations Jammin & Purity of Magi for winning the Manhwa Freestyle contest!, and well done to the other participants!.

New Week, New Contest!
    Time to get coloring! The theme is Pets Coloring.

Voting has begun for the Flower Banner contest!.
  5. The very first Manga Wars have begun! Nominate your Manga now!
  6. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Voting MangaHelpers Autumn Art Contest: Manhwa

Discussion in 'Art Contests' started by Holt, Sep 2, 2017.

?

MangaHelpers Autumn Art Contest: Manhwa

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes on Sep 18, 2017.
Poll closed Sep 18, 2017.
  1. Barrier

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. Purity of Magi

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  3. Asia Run

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  4. WithYouInSpirit

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. Seraph

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. kira

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  7. Jammin

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  8. Darky

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holt

Holt GodMode

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Global Moderator

Nigeria
    MangaHelpers Autumn Art Contest Week - Manhwa
    Voting Details:

• Voting will automatically close on September 17th 2017 at 23 PM GMT
    • You may only vote once and for up to TWO of the submissions.
    • Announcement of winners will be done soon after voting closes.
    If you have any questions regarding voting, they can be addressed HERE.

MC's Wife's by Barrier

a normal day for Baam by Purity of Magi

[​IMG]

Unexpected friendship by Asia Run
    [​IMG]

The Thorn by WithYouInSpirit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fight for what you believe in by Seraph
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Que Sera Sera by kira

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Boro's Concerns by Jammin

[​IMG]
    Dearest readers of Tower of God,

My name is Boro, which you should know but unfortunately may not. Which brings me to why I'm writing you today. I don't think it's arrogant to say I'm a pretty cool guy.

Just look at what I can do. I'm a master martial artist. My fluid martial arts allow me to take on guys wielding powerful weapons with my bare hands. Allow me to repeat that for emphasis. My bare hands! So I'm essentially the Chuck Norris of this Webcomic. Except instead of some dumb beard I've got spiked silver hair, a cool scar on my chin that SIU always forgets to draw, and my signature piercing grey eyes.

Now consider my accomplishments for a moment. It's said only the strongest and bravest regulars in the Tower ride the Hell Train. I've ridden it twice. On purpose... mostly. The first time because *cough*Ithoughtitwasaregulartrain*cough* but the second time I rode it to save a friend and get revenge on an evil soul stealing albino. That's pretty awesome right? Then there's the Floor of Death. Just the name alone should tell you all you need to know about that lovely little vacation spot. Yet, not only have I been there and walked out alive, while I was there I even took a swim in the sea of red goop that looks like blood but actually tastes weirdly like cinnamon mouthwash mixed with melted gummy bears and just a hint sandalwood. I had to burn those clothes for obvious reasons . Anyway, been there done that too.

This brings me to something that's been bothering me for a while. Why am I the most ignored side character? Why have I not even been nominated to the Mangahelpers Tower of God Popularity contest? What more do I have to do? Do I need to get an eye patch? Is that what this is about? Because, in all honesty, my screen time is starting to give me cause for concern..

[​IMG]
    Considering all that I have just told you about myself you should be able to imagine my surprise when I noticed that I don't even register in your popularity polls. In fact, on a certain forum poll I was losing to to a kid who throws pokeballs and some ugly girl named Rachel who likes to push people. Needless to say, my feelings were a little hurt. Now it's not like I expected to be able to compete with Baam or Koon. As somebody who travels with them, for reasons even I can't remember at this point, I completely understand their personal magnetism. But Arkraptor has been nominated and he's already dead. So, as I hope you can understand, I find this puzzling.

I'd like to stress that I do understand, and accept, the inherent risks of being a supporting character in Tower of God. Sometimes we get ignored and sometimes we get killed. It's a part of the job. But at this rate, I may not even get killed. I'll just disappear when a certain author simply forgets I exist. So this is my plea Tower of God fans, don't let that happen. Save a life. Stop ignoring my existence.

Signed your friend,

Boro

A GAME WITHOUT ME IS NOT A GAME WORTH WINNING by Darky

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.