○ In a mood ○英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
- Oct 2, 2016
- Reaction score
MangaHelpers Halloween Special Art Contest - Halloween CarvingHi! And welcome to this years Halloween Contest. The fall is not complete without this spooky contest.This year, It's your task to make a scary, carved sculpture.
So how does this work?Carve a Halloween sculpture, this could be a traditional Pumpkin carving, but feel free use other materials, such as vegatables or fruit. Post the before, during and after pictures in this thread to submit your work, so your entry consists of three pictures.
SourceWhat do I need to know before submission?
- All members are welcome to join the contest. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to participate.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE ENTRY and it must be a new piece. So don’t try to be smart and enter a piece used in past contests.
- Submissions not following the weeks theme will result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- Use MangaHelpers’ Media Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related imagery in the contest.
- Plagiarizing will result in immediate disqualification from this contest and possibly future contests also. Leadership point deductions, loss of artist status and badges, and/or account bans may also occur.
- Submission is open until December 2nd, 2018, at 23:00 (GMT)
How do I upload and submit my entry?
- Go here: 05- Photos & Videos Contest.
- Click the "Upload Image" button.
- After upload is completed, you'll be shown your uploaded image with an edit box for commentary/additional information. After adding necessary information you wish, click "Save Media" and you'll be brought to the sharing media page.
- Choose the "Share BB Code" and post within this thread; choosing this will save you having to select any additional codes you want to post here.
- For more information on how to use the media gallery and uploading, go HERE
"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name"(Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.) "Comments" "Credits"
- Voting will commence after submission period is over, that is December 2nd, 2018 at 23:00 (GMT).
- Announcement of winners, next contest dates and theme will be done soon after the voting period is over.
Last edited by a moderator: