1. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  2. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  3. Thank you for participating in this years FT Awards. The winners of each category have been decided, please check them out!
  4. The Waifu Wars 2017 are over. Time for applause!
  5. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  6. Congratulations Jammin & Purity of Magi for winning the Manhwa Freestyle contest!, and well done to the other participants!.

New Week, New Contest!
    Time to get coloring! The theme is Pets Coloring.

Voting has begun for the Flower Banner contest!.
  7. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Discussion Manhwa that deserves its own anime

Discussion in 'Manhwa and Manhua Cafe' started by destiny4ever, May 21, 2011.

1. Petrit Zeneli

Petrit Zeneli Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United Kingdom
    Ufotable is the only animation studio that I would trust to do the animation for Breaker, and they would do a great animation for Breaker New Waves and I'd trust them...why? The animation they did with Fate Stay/Night Unlimited Bladeworks was off the chain...I could watch that and never get bored.

2. Jammin

Jammin MH's Best Reviewer

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Mangahelper

United States
    They did a good job with that. I'm just not sure how well they could match the art style of Breaker. And they also tend to lean a bit on CG. Not sure how much of that they'd be able to get away with.

If I had to pick anybody to try it. I'd probably go with Madhouse but I'd be a little worried.

---------------

With Legendary Moonlight Sculptor I'd be hoping for Studio Mir. Whose style is a nice hybrid of western animation and Anime. Perfect for something like LMS.

3. Carnality

Carnality Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Greece
    Hardcore Leveling Warrior, really love this series and wish a scanlation group would pick it up again. It's one of the best underrated series, with a protagonist like Deadpool, and a rich world with potential similar to Moonlight Sculptor.

The other series that would work incredibly, even by an American studio, is Gosu. Gosu feels like it's drawn with the intent to eventually be an anime.

4. Clockworkerr0r

Clockworkerr0r Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

United States
    I would really love to see Appetite or Unknown Code as an anime. They're not super popular, but they honestly should be. They've both got all of the classic elements to make really awesome action and drama animes. The art for Appetite would also be really awesome to see animated. It's an unusual style and would probably get a lot of attention. If anyone is curious, I read them both on Lezhin. Appetite is a really cool take on a vampire story, and Unknown Code is about a dystopian Earth that's been invaded by mysterious codes that are trying to eliminate humans.

5. Jammin

Jammin MH's Best Reviewer

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Mangahelper

United States
    My new pick for this, outside of Tower of God, is 4 Cut Hero. I just think the art style would be perfect for an animated series. Lots of offbeat comedy too.

[​IMG]

Lady pompom likes this.
  6. Lady pompom

Lady pompom aka Asia Run

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Brazil
    Well, there's a list of manhwa that deserve anime, although I'd be worried about the studios that would make the animation. But here's a list:

1. Noblesse (there are two OVAs already)
    2.Tower of God
    3. The Gamer

Jammin likes this.