Discussion - Meliodas and OG Gowther Friendship | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Meliodas and OG Gowther Friendship

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Don’t know if this posted before, but my question is in regards to their friendship. I believe it has been said they were close friends but am confused about the timeline. I am assuming this is before the Demon King imprisoned him, so Meliodas was emotionless. They don’t seem like they would be friends because Meliodas at that time obeyed the DK and his every order, so wouldn’t that put him at odds with Gowther?

Estarossa173

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Their “friendship” is something I would like nakaba to expand on.

Will he do it? I honestly doubt it.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
He wasn't emotionless, he was stone like but still cared about his fellow Demons in his own way.

brucecy92

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
Don’t know if this posted before, but my question is in regards to their friendship. I believe it has been said they were close friends but am confused about the timeline. I am assuming this is before the Demon King imprisoned him, so Meliodas was emotionless. They don’t seem like they would be friends because Meliodas at that time obeyed the DK and his every order, so wouldn’t that put him at odds with Gowther?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Meliodas's emotionlessness was greatly exaggerated. He wasn't.

Gowther Sr. only fought via Gowther Jr. IIRC. I think it was before the imprisonment and I don't believe Gowther Sr. would be troubled by that. He was still casual with the others TC.