Request - Member Status Change Request | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Request Member Status Change Request

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
[sizept=7]Translators[/sizept]||[sizept=7]Translator Checkers[/sizept]||[sizept=7]Manga Editors[/sizept]||[sizept=7]Artists[/sizept]||[sizept=7]Reviewer[/sizept]

In order to recognize regular, extraordinary contribution to the online manga community, Mangahelpers offers a number of exclusive access usergroups. Translators, International Translators, Translator Checkers, Proofreaders, Manga Editors, Artists, and Reviewers can be distinguished by their colored usernames and by title. Written below are the requirements to join the currently available usergroups. Anyone who meets the requirements to join one of our usergroup should post in this thread, the next available admin will update your status. When posting please include:
  • The Usergroup Status You Are Applying For.
  • Appropriate Links to Verify That All Usergroup Requirements Have Been Satisfied.
Usergroup Status is a Privilege, Membership Can be Withdrawn Due to Inactivity or by Administrator Discretion.​

[td] Translators and International Translators
Requirements
  • Must Have 5 translations posted to the web system.
  • If you are already a 'translator' or 'international translator' you are automatically entitled to the status change.
  • 'Translators in training' and 'new translators' are not automatically entitled to the status change.
  • Please link to your profile page for admin verification.
[/td]
[td] Translator Checkers
Requirements
  • Able to verify the accuracy of Japanese to English translations posted at Managehlpers.
  • Japanese language proficiency will be subject to verification before status change is given.
  • Conact @njt or @mikkih if interested.
[/td]
[td] Manga Editors
Requirements
  • Must have worked on 5 releases.
  • International Manga Editors must do their own cleaning and editing.
  • Please provide a link where your participation can be verified
[/td]
[td] Artists
Requirements
  • Members of the artist usergroup must open a gallery to showcase their art.
  • Must have posted 10 pieces of arts in any of Mangahelpers art forums or own gallery. If you're a writer, each chapter of your story counts as a piece.
  • Must show intent to continue contributing. A minimum of 1 pieces posted every month is expected.
  • A long period without contribution to the art forum without any hint of return could result in loss of usergroup status. We recommend participation in Art Contests and in the Artist's Studios Showcase and Request threads, for example.
[/td]
[td] Reviewer
Requirements
  • 5 Posted Reviews in 2 Consecutive Months.
  • 2 Posted Reviews Per Month thereafter, to Maintain Reviewer Status.
  • Two consecutive months without posting a review will result in loss of the reviewer status.
  • Reviews Must Take a Critical Stance or Provide an Opinion. Reviewer Status Can Be Denied If Posted Reviews Do Not Meet This Minimum Requirement.
[/td]

Last edited by a moderator:

kiniro

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain

Dark-san

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I have currently have 5 public translations that is released here and a couple still under private. I'm a Mandarin to English Translator and the details are listed here.

Also I don't know how you define Manga Editor as. Would it mean an editor or just someone that belongs to a Edited Manga group? If it is the later, the hyperlink above will show the groups that I am in.

Thanks for this.

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
A Manga Editor is define as a person who contributes to the production of Edited Mangas here. Not just the editors. Typesetters and even quality checkers are qualified to be labeled as Manga Editors, as long as they are actually involved in the minimum required Edited Mangas to be eligible for the change.

Idol

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi i'm a Manga Editor!
I have cleaned many raw chapters in italian but also to make chapters in English, below all the chapters posted:

http://mangahelpers.com/s/juinjutsuteam

In this page,as you can see,Fitrojoke resulte the founder of Juin Jutsu Team,but the real founder it's me xD
There was a Mistake!
Thanks for the attention!

Allin

Intl Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi, I'm an International (german) Translator and have 11 puplic translations released on MH by now.
I'm a english to german Translator and this is my Translator HP @ MH

Thanks in advance, Allin :)

Peculator

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Hello, I'm a Manga Editor
Currennt I've uploaded 'XXII' releases on MH.
Here's is the link for our group page.
Although I'm not the founder of this group but the real founder authorized me to do the uploading job and promote our team on MangaHelpers. (though I'm lazy to promote)

[xi0]Done[/xi0]

Ge4ce

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Baron Hugenstein

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think I am the first one to do so here; but I request that my Reviewer title be revoked.
Thanks

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
@ The Ama
i don't see your name in both, maybe get fxu to vouch for you?

@ sarry
I don't know what your reason is, but I respect your wish. So, it's done :)

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Last edited:

Dark-san

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I don't know about the system here yet. =P

I am listed as a Translator in the forum and a Translator-in-training in the main site. I thought someone who need to help me look into this. >.<;

Here is my profile in case if you are wondering again.

http://mangahelpers.com/t/dark-san

Thanks.

[KaNx]Done[/KANx]