Life - Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Ask the Opposite Gender/The Relationships Thread | Page 89 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Ask the Opposite Gender/The Relationships Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Again, that is the truth, and again, what a great way of telling me I'm sad!

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'm not telling you you're sad or abnormal~ lol. I mean, I don't know you, and I'm not generalizing you with anyone. :wtf

I knew some who were normal. A cousin of mine, though maybe that was because he had a lot of girl cousins.

My brother goes to a co-ed school and is a geek by choice, who has not yet grown to want to be attractive to the opposite sex at 16 years old. :/

Which brings me to the question, when do guys become conscious of their appearance to become more appealing? I know girls start waaaay earlier.

Zeltrax

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Maybe that's just the character of your brother?
I'm 16 and well..
that's when I started paying attention :oh and the thing is almost every guy I know cares about that and the ones that don't, that's in their character.

I'm going to ask something simple yet complicated.
How do you know if a girl has feelings for you/like you?

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I guess when things start to get awkward, or when you notice her change in behavior. example you were close before as friends, then she suddenly starts to distance herself, or suddenly becomes uncomfortable around you... means that she is trying to sort herself out and seeing for herself if she really likes you or not.

The conclusion of her "sorting out" phase will be 50-50, of course. :oh This sorting out phase, I'm sure happens to a lot of girls/women, as we tend to have a hard time managing our emotions. We need to stop and think, recollect ourselves, etc.

At least, if you see her "sorting herself out", it's a sign she's thinking about your chances together. :p

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Dunno, I am confused about this girl liking me or not.... It's just weird right now and I have no clue. On one hand at least from my end I get the impression there is chemistry and sometimes things get a bit weird (sexual tension kinda) but on the other hand I am not sure if that is just the way she is. I have no idea if things are like that from her end.... She is not whorish or slutty at all but I am confused as hell. I asked a girl I am very close with to at least try to get that out of her but she hasn't gotten to that (she apparently is as confused as I am). Someone put me out of my misery lol.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
if there is sexual tension then it's definitely worth feeding the fire :fan never underestimate sexual tension. As you can manipulate what grows after that. :p

given that you like this girl. if you don't, then why bother? :oh

BakaHaze

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah, I think age of awareness changes from guy to guy.

Some never do, because they simply don't care how the world looks at them.

I'm not too worried about my own image, just as long as I don't look...err...stupid?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
if there is sexual tension then it's definitely worth feeding the fire :fan never underestimate sexual tension. As you can manipulate what grows after that. :p

given that you like this girl. if you don't, then why bother? :oh
Well, I kept feeding the fire so to speak lol. I have no idea of why I did it nor of what exactly I hope to accomplish (or maybe I do but I just can't rationalize it...) with it, it just kinda happens as I go with it which is weird as I am not the type to be thoughtful and detail oriented.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
sure, spontaneity is the key.

from the movie "Hitch": Shock and Awe. :) Very effective in getting women. :)

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I was not precisely spontaneous, I just kinda got her some stuff and she kinda got it.... It was not even expensive stuff (spent like two dollars lol) but she liked the detail and whatnot (she actually does not like expensive presents and being treated to stuff, both things make her unconfortable and she would rather have things with thought and feelings behind them). Anyways, I won't be seeing her for a while and I kinda want the mindraping to stop so perhaps I will be past the sheer amount of stupidity I have displayed in the past couple of weeks.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
you mean to say you go gaga when she's around? oh man, that's something else. :fan

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
Reaction score
This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]70531[/split]

Status
Not open for further replies.