Kyouka uses her Etherious Form
Who wins?

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Seeing how Meredy struggled against Historia Zancrow i will say Kyoka wins this extreme diff.But if Meredy shows more feats i will give this battle and vote to Meredy.

Atom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Meredy and Kyouka use Sensory Link and Sensation simultaneously so both of them will lose their senses and its a tie XD

LucifeCollins

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Meredy uses Sensory and can kill herself, therefore killing Kyōka as well. Besides, Sensory Link will instead reflect Kyōka's Curse back at her.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Meredy high diff. That Sensory Link will shock Kyoka's senses when she tries to use her Enchantment on her, and I just expect Meredy to use her Maguilty Rays from a distance. This is slight work for Meredy to be real

Last edited:

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
You guys are kidding right? Meredy gets no diffed by Kyouka. She couldn't even one on one Historia Zancrow and y'all think she's giving a 9D a fight? The girl is horribly outclassed in everything. Kyouka blitzes and kills her in one claw swipe.

XXEliteXXAceXX

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a one-sided match...
  • Meredy < Kyōka [Medium-High Difficulty]
It surprises me that people would even vote for Meredy... And I'm also being lenient with the difficulty here. Etherious Kyōka takes this comfortably.

Just to clarify, Meredy's Sensory Link Magic won't be of any use in this fight because that spell requires the caster to have some sort of feelings for the person they're using it on. As far as I'm concerned, there are no strong feelings between the two of them (whether it is hatred or love) because they've never met.

Brandish μ

aka Brandish
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I see Meldy as more of a support type. If she can link with others she can create powerful attacks. Kyoka on the other hand is fairy strong in combat, basically Tartarus Erza level.

So I'll say Kyoka. Don't think it's high diff, nor will it be a stomp.

Kouichi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Kyouka no diff at all. She can just blitzed her before Merely could react.

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Kyouka wins, if this is at cube and hells core is still active then if it's a double kill then Kyouka is reborn through hells core.

I would love to see a lot of more of Meredy to see exactly what she is made of, we really only got to see a good part of her during her fight against Juvia and I can't judge much from her fight against the fight aginst the memory of Zancrow.

As for this fight based on what I have seen Kyouka wins this by a landslide.

Kyouka is one of my favourite villains, she was a real bad evil bitch.

I hate the way her fight with Erza finished, I would have preferred her beating Erza before succumbing to the life link with Face.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Australia
This is an interesting one and while at first it did seem to me that Kyouka could probably take it out, there are things Meredy can do that would really bugger Kyouka up. It comes very close to being a tie tbh, but I'd give it to Meredy high diff. She can use her sensory link magic to make Kyouka go through exactly what she is going through, which would really hit Kyouka fairly hard and then when Kyouka calls her magic off Meredy can strike with her sensory blades and possibly win it. This is just how I see it playing out, but it'd be a fairly interesting fight nonetheless. Again, Meredy high diff in this one.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kyouka wins this no-low diff.

Kyouka doesn't just possess Sensation Curses. On top of that, she has the same curse as Franmalth, Absorption Curse.

All she needs to do is touch Meredy and drain her of her magic power while also stealing Meredy's Sensory Link Magic.

After that, it's just a matter of time before Kyouka wins....

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Not sure.

Meledy, by portrayal, is Juvia level. So, maybe current Meledy is stronger by a bit, since that's how I see current Juvia.