MH's Fujoshi Corner ♥ sponsored by eni! | Page 29 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

MH's Fujoshi Corner ♥ sponsored by eni!

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
It took thousands of years of evolution and countless japanese girls and women faking orgasms to give birth to the awesome quality provided by the ****** games voice actresses of our era. I doubt you'd do as good :oh
Oh? Reallife experience doesn't count? :oh
Otakus wouldn't hear a difference anyway :oh
So you'll give me a try? :amuse

:darn ....... I get busy for a little while and when I come to see, how you're doing, I find THIS?

:amuse ... English can have pretty amusing results, when used by non-natives
(OMG! I'm being picky about linguistic issues .... like Khalie)

On a brighter topic .... Is thesis going well? :kukuku

Last edited:

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
So you'll give me a try? :amuse
Despite the many ways this sentence could be interpreted as, I'm afraid all my answers would be "No." :oh

I'm afraid this isn't really a brighter topic you've picked >.>;;;

Last edited:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
:darn ....... I get busy for a little while and when I come to see, how you're doing, I find THIS?
Excuse me but that's how my thread is :amuse

The thesis is finished, I'm just polishing it now. But I have another trouble at university which could lead me into getting expelled... that's not a topic for now, though.

Despite the many ways this sentence could be interpreted as, I'm afraid all my answers would be "No." :oh
*highly disappointed* :scry

hai ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man

I know ..... That's why there was that ":kukuku"

As a laconic person, I dislike writing shiiiits and shiiiits sheets and sheets of text, so I was a feeling like giving her some friendly/fiendly pat on the back. ^_^

Be happy, Enie. When you finish this, it'll be over. Academic study route is worse .... Three times that work and with increasing difficulty. :S

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France
Dear ieni,
I woke up this morning with the strange feeling that something was off. Maybe otakus has the equivalent of your female intuition for otaku stuff? Who knows. I just couldn't get rid of the feeling that something was wrong with the world, no matter how much I was trying to persuade myself nothing was (more than usual, I mean). Then I've just learned that the new Da Capo game, an extremely famous franchise of bishoujo games... is an otome game. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but still... That's wrong. Seriously.

Xophien, going back to sleep hoping this is just a bad dream.

eni

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh! Oh! Oooohh! Pretty Boys! :nuts

*prickles Xophien's dream bubble* :kukuku

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France
For the record, I'm downloading it. I'm curious, and this game seems rather harmless, so might as well give it a try >.>;

eni

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yes, looks more like a romantic thingy >.>

Do you download it from that website? o.o

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France
Nah it showed up on Tokyotosho, here :amuse Getchu is just the biggest online retailer for this kind of games, so I use it as a reference all the time :amuse

eni

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ah, I see (... haven't had much sleep the past days, so I'm a little slow >.>).

Will probably not download it due to space problems ._. but please give me a review later :amuse

kaylee

mousou mashiin
Reaction score
Country
United States
I just read every TnC doujin I could get my hands on yesterday, as well as the first two chapters of TnC ZERO. (Why is it on hiatus, WHY?! :crying) Looks like it could've been a very interesting series.

*contemplates whether it's worth it to learn just enough japanese to be able to play the game*

Oh, wait, I'm stupid. Just realized that there's another version of the "official" comic serialized by B's Log. Hmm. And DP dropped it. ;___; *searches for Edited Mangas*

Last edited:

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France
*contemplates whether it's worth it to learn just enough japanese to be able to play the game*
For the record, games might be, next to Shounen mangas, the easiest thing to understand with limited japanese skills. Since you have both the text and voices, it helps quite a lot :p I've been playing visual novels non-stop for a couple of weeks now and I'm actually surprised at how much I've improved my japanese in the meantime >.>;

kaylee

mousou mashiin
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, I have all of the CGs now, so that's something, I guess. >.> I want the story though!

And since I'm too lazy to even work through normal games, I'm 99% sure I'm too lazy to struggle through a game in a language I don't even understand. Even with the guides.

Meh. I want more of the manga. Eni, I managed to find ch 1-3 of Suguro's version (the one in B's log). DP released 4-9, but removed them right away when it was licensed. You wouldn't happen to have them or know where I could get them, would you? I looked in all the usual places and can't find them anywhere online. ;___;

eni

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I just read every TnC doujin I could get my hands on yesterday, as well as the first two chapters of TnC ZERO. (Why is it on hiatus, WHY?! :crying) Looks like it could've been a very interesting series.
That's the one closest to the game. It's on hiatus because the publisher went bankrupt. A lot of Biblos series are on hiatus :scry
Here: http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?id=21

I play them with a text hooker, so you actually don't need to know Japanese:
Tutorials and downloads here: http://blgames.proboards25.com/index.cgi?board=gametips&action=display&thread=250
List of compatible games with specific details here: http://blgames.proboards25.com/index.cgi?board=gametips&action=display&thread=265

Oh, wait, I'm stupid. Just realized that there's another version of the "official" comic serialized by B's Log. Hmm. And DP dropped it. ;___; *searches for Edited Mangas*
That's the one my signature is based on. Very pretty artwork but it has zero BL activity, it feels like some Action Seinen full of Bishounen that we can easily put up in the shoutbox (maybe we should do that >.>). It's as violent and intrigues as the game but completely without the BL aspect (so far).

DP has scanlated up to v2 ch9 before it got licensed. What I can give you are the RAWs for v2, v3 and v4. Volume 5 isn't published yet, as far as I know. Check it out and may buy it once the English publisher starts :/

Kaylee said:
Well, I have all of the CGs now, so that's something, I guess. >.>
The additional ones from the PS version, too? :amuse

Kaylee said:
Meh. I want more of the manga. Eni, I managed to find ch 1-3 of Suguro's version (the one in B's log). DP released 4-9, but removed them right away when it was licensed. You wouldn't happen to have them or know where I could get them, would you? I looked in all the usual places and can't find them anywhere online. ;___;
@Xoph, you may want to check it too. It has really no BL in it but shows you the TnC world very well with all the game characters in a not-so-girlie drawing style.
ch1-9 here: http://www.sendspace.com/folder/wb9myn

Credits for the links go to some Russian website that only exists in google cache and somehow don't want to be linked here directly. If any link doesn't work (the few I checked did), tell me. I can upload the missing ones :amuse

Last edited:

kaylee

mousou mashiin
Reaction score
Country
United States
That's the one closest to the game. It's on hiatus because the publisher went bankrupt. A lot of Biblos series are on hiatus :scry
Here: http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?id=21
Yeah, it's a shame, really. I actually prefer the artwork in this one to the other one.

I play them with a text hooker, so you actually don't need to know Japanese:
Tutorials and downloads here: http://blgames.proboards25.com/index.cgi?board=gametips&action=display&thread=250
Oh god. Thanks for those links, eni.... but... this is going to be the end of me, I know it. -_-; I just spent the past couple hours reading through summaries of the different paths and it wasn't nearly enough, so I know I'm going to end up playing this game.

It's already downloaded actually. Just need to read through these tutorials now.

DP has scanlated up to v2 ch9 before it got licensed. What I can give you are the RAWs for v2, v3 and v4. Volume 5 isn't published yet, as far as I know. Check it out and may buy it once the English publisher starts :/
I had the raws already, but thanks for those links anyway, eni! :hug And yeah, I thought something was strange when I looked through all four volumes and didn't see any indication of BL. >.>; Oh well, at least we have doujinshis, ne? :amuse

But given the lack of BL, I might actually be able to buy this one once tokyopop starts publishing it, so I guess that's one positive at least.

The additional ones from the PS version, too? :amuse
Yep. :smile-big I basically raided aarinfantasy for anything related to TnC. I got hooked after I read a couple of doujins. -_-;

KYAAAAAAAAA! eni, you are my hero! :fangirl

eni

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, it's a shame, really. I actually prefer the artwork in this one to the other one.
Let's hope that the series gets picked up again ;__;

Oh god. Thanks for those links, eni.... but... this is going to be the end of me, I know it. -_-;
Hehe, let's go down together! :kukuku

And yeah, I thought something was strange when I looked through all four volumes and didn't see any indication of BL. >.>; Oh well, at least we have doujinshis, ne? :amuse
I was so very disappointed that there was no trace of BL ;__;

But Shiki was so HOT in the panels, I just neded to make a sig with him :shakefist

Yep. :smile-big I basically raided aarinfantasy for anything related to TnC. I got hooked after I read a couple of doujins. -_-;
Same here :smile-big

Some doujins are really excellent. And you don't have to dig through so much trashy ones like for Naruto&Co.

KYAAAAAAAAA! eni, you are my hero! :fangirl
No, heroes here. We fangirl together!

ImotoChan

Proofreader
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Silly me, I meant to reply this yonks ago. ^^" Gomen.

Thank you. The fabric were all left overs from other clothes and I basically made the design according to the size of the pieces of fabric. Nonetheless the hem of the skirt is 3 meters, perfect for dancing :XD
I'll have to do that soon with my remnants as well; I keep needing to use different kinds of fabric every semester, and it's now eating space that could be used for more beneficial items. ^^" Still, it's really pretty~

Haha, if you want to. But German is painful to learn, I head ._.

If you have any question, I can translate words or parts of the texts for you. Also the Google translator is surprising accurate when you translate "German -> English". Very different from the translation trash you get when trying "Japanese -> English". Probably because German and English are sibling languages.
I'll probably explore more once I'm done with this semester, there were quite a number of things I was interested in trying out. But I'll be sure to come to you if I need any help! :glomp Thank you!

Well, people here stare as well but it depends a lot on how Goths walk around. Most make a difference between casual clothes and party clothes. You still can guess that someone is Gothic from the casual clothes but they usually look too normal to make anyone stare at it.

I would never show up at work or go shopping or attend the parent's day at school with my party clothes and heavy make-up. My casual clothes are work- and familysafe (my granny would get a heartattack otherwise) and not 100% black although black is the main color. As example, currently I wear long black pants, a bright orange top with long sleeves and a black babydoll over it - oh, and Hello Kitty socks with red dots :sweat ... I love colorful highlights, you'll find especially much pink stuff in my closet. Cute dotted ribbons get combined with bats and skulls or pinkish Hello Kitty stuff on bondage tops - love it :love
:3 I like clothes that hang on me. It's not fitted to my shape, but as it hangs on my frame, it gives an idea on how my body structure is. People say I'm supposedly skinny, and even though I would argue otherwise, I have to admit that I do like my shoulders. xD And I like seeing my clothes hang over them. (That sounded rather weird.. xD)

I like highlights too, but not really on colour, more towards print. I'm not that much of a fan of prints, but if I wear a solid-coloured long top (say, black) and I could wear a checked skirt, and let it peek underneath the top. It's probably a common kind of style, but I really adore peek-a-boos like that. xD

But sigh, I'm waiting for the right time to start exploring this style; my mum still gets my clothes. :s (Not to say I don't like 'em though, she has great taste at times. xD)

Last edited:

yal

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yaoi: 20.2% AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT ENI!:<

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Just wanted to let you know that I watched Kurozaki episode 1 this morning and I found the animation pretty sweet. The story is intriguing too. Didn't expect Kuromitsu to stick around, quite honestly ^^

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
This is what every yaoi should look like :notrust

Last edited: