xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Re: Mieru Hito

Well apparently Nazo no Murasame-kun was second to last according to the TOC. Does that mean it's cancelled as well?

ssjohn

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Only thing thats been canceld so far is Mieru hito .

Murasamekun is what everyone think is going to end but lets try and keep this on topice if you want to talk about whats going to end go to the ToC thread or the 2 new manga's thread. ( Mx0 / Zan i think are safe for now and Muhyo / Dgray have been running for some time so im not worried about those)

Mieru hito v5 is out btw ^_^ (man i wish i lived someplace where i could buy japanese Tanks >.<)

Siedhr

Reaction score
Country
Romania

Shinwei, I understand what you're saying. I get what's going on.

I'm not that familiar with SJ's policies to comment on the issue. It was just a fan's opinion/desire/whatnot.

ssjohn

Reaction score
Country
United States

The final chapters here T__T how is it? / is it a good ending? or am i going to be saying WTF?

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
Hello,
I'm sorry to bring this up, but does anyone know if there are scans for volumes 4-x? the onlinereaders online go up to volume 3 chapter 25 and on rawmanga they have raws for 4&5 but not above so was that the end? I read it had 7 volumes somewhere :notrust

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Hello,
I'm sorry to bring this up, but does anyone know if there are scans for volumes 4-x? the onlinereaders online go up to volume 3 chapter 25 and on rawmanga they have raws for 4&5 but not above so was that the end? I read it had 7 volumes somewhere :notrust
Yes it has but sadly the series has never been scanlated till the end. So basically the scans you find, are the scans till groups decided to drop it (on a sidenote: another sad thing - mieur hito was never up-to-date scanwise)

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes it has but sadly the series has never been scanlated till the end. So basically the scans you find, are the scans till groups decided to drop it (on a sidenote: another sad thing - mieur hito was never up-to-date scanwise)

*Ponders this* Interesting....And I was just looking for this series to finish reading the raws.....

Nah don't mind me...I COULDN'T be thinking of finishing this could I? Could I?! ;)

mayoi

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
this is a nice manga too....

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
*Ponders this* Interesting....And I was just looking for this series to finish reading the raws.....

Nah don't mind me...I COULDN'T be thinking of finishing this could I? Could I?! ;)
Thanks so much :yourock

appztetra said:
this is a nice manga too....
Indeed, let's hope someone actually uses Bombers translations to bring us scans :)