Voting Round 3 - Mikoto Misaka vs Akame | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Mikoto Misaka vs Akame

Who wins?

• Mikoto Misaka

• Akame

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca Blight

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vatican City State
Mucho gracias, amigo! :hi

Ain't easy to squeeze time out of my schedule to engage in the wars while juggling with work assignments and home renovation. Any assist from fellow fans of biribiri is always greatly appreciated. :beer

Misaka's potential is truly immense. Started off as just another girl of the week, but proved so popular and endearing that she began to appear more frequently, though still had little effect on the plot until WW3. She muscled her way into the story proper during the start of the new testament and even got her spinoff which has proven to be at least as popular as the main series.

Spread the moe across the world!

I can see why Akame is charming in her own ways, however she has some really obvious traits which will be difficult to be accepted as a waifu.

Secondly, Misaka is the best tsundere. The best. Period. Because she's not the groan-worthy stock archetype that has over saturated the anime world. Taiga, Shana and Louise are immune from this because they codified the archetype after Asuka Langley laid down the skeletal framework.

Akame never did reach such heights in the kuudere department.
I'll still need to properly follow the Railgun series to have a solid opinion on Misaka but I cant see no one and nothing topping the tsundere goddess that is Misato Tachibana.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Akame has gone way too far in this, just imagine her facing either Yui or Winry in the next round...
She would get rekt so bad that it would be not even funny :gwah

At least Misaka could give a little more of a game, thats what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.