Team - Mirajane and Kagura vs Erza and Minerva | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mystic Mistral

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
No healing allowed .
All have 2nd origin .
Who do you think will win??

Last edited:

Vasgoko

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Wow, this is one of the closest match I've seen yet. Truthfully, it's hard for me to decide, but if I was forced to pick one, it'd be Mira and Kagura.

Kagura has the advantage with controlling gravity while Mira has advantage in arial combat. If either Kagura or Mira get hit by Minerva's burst damages and blast, they'd be seriously injured.

I think Mira would be able to dodge it though. Because Mira has wings, I'd say Mira and Kagura win mid diff-high diff.

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Erza and Minerva should win. It really depends on how strong Mirajane is now. If she can take out Minerva then it becomes relatively even. Erza is the strongest of this lot. Minerva, Kagura and Mira are relative equals but based on how strong they were in Tartarus Minerva is slightly above Mira. So Erza beats Kagura, and Minerva beats Mira.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

I didn't really take into account the second origin upgrade. Maybe that gives Kagura/Mira the advantage because they both get the upgrade.

Mystic Mistral

Reaction score
Country
India
Erza and Minerva should win. It really depends on how strong Mirajane is now. If she can take out Minerva then it becomes relatively even. Erza is the strongest of this lot. Minerva, Kagura and Mira are relative equals but based on how strong they were in Tartarus Minerva is slightly above Mira. So Erza beats Kagura, and Minerva beats Mira.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

I didn't really take into account the second origin upgrade. Maybe that gives Kagura/Mira the advantage because they both get the upgrade.
If Minerva still has the demonic powers within her , then Mira should take her out without much difficulty [ demon superiority ].
Even without that , I think Mira >Minerva , cuz right now mira has Sayla takeover and she probably will have a Kyouka form too [ since kyouka's body was near sayla's]

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I still want to see Mirajane pull off great new powers before I put her above Minerva. I really do hope Mira does come good but not going to hold my breath because Hiro has often let her down.

If Minerva is still using demon powers she can take on Kagura while Erza defeats Mira. Then Erza will help Minerva finish off Kagura.

Nomi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, It's easy really hard. I guess Erza and Minerva would be an appropriate answer. I cant say for sure, Mira and Erza are monsters *_*

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I think Erza & Minerva win.

It will be a difficult fight for them because all four of them are more or less equal in power.

I think, Minerva > Kagura, because Minerva's magic is really powerfull (especially Yagdo Rigora).

With Erza using her Second Origin, I think she'll be stronger than Mira. She'll defeat Mira with high diff.

If it will be Erza against Kagura, I think Kagura will win with a high diff. With her Archenemy she'll probarly break trough all her armors.

Coné

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I have a question. How do they all have Second Origin? Then we'd have to assume how strong they would be with SO and it would become a speculation thread.

So, ignoring that Second Origin detail, I believe this goes to Erza and Minerva. Unless we apply Sayla's feats to current Mira, Minerva wins against Mira high diff, but we've seen that Mira's Macro isn't as powerful as Sayla's, so I'm not applying this in this match-up. Furthermore, Erza has already fought on par with Kagura in the GMG arena and Nakagami Armor is pretty much the easiest route for a mid to high diff victory for Erza. Team Minerza wins high diff.

Cosmicstar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty positive Erza and Minerva. Erza has already beaten Kagura without SO and Minerva has already shown spells that should be able to knock out Mirajane.