Playing Age Of Empires 4 Anniversary Edition | Page 65 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Playing Age Of Empires 4 Anniversary Edition

Will kiki delete this poll too?

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • very likely

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • He already did

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
That doesn't seem to be what's happening with this game though, unless I missed something
The pads you mean? It‘s mainly because of the special mechanic I think? Though obviously there‘ll still be some hosts that prefer discord over piratepad and can do that if they want, since by now our usual playerbase have discord accounts, unlike the shaky start where everyone had to make one to play.

Sure, but I still think there should be limitations on that. It's not up to you to prohibit it, it's about making a common sense decision. I don't know what Vandred's stance is on it though.
Can‘t really make a common sense with extra mechanics though since they‘re, well, extra. Can‘t make a special ruleset for every possibility. As long as the majority doesn‘t mind it then there won‘t be many changes in that regard, but who knows.
Not sure why you mention Vandred though? He‘s not the host of the current one. But in general everyone agrees to try and make whatever they make balanced. For the most part.

My mood. But since there seems to be something new with every game, it can be an easier decision these days.
You last played WoW theme I think, so I guess themes are also somewhat important to you. And for understanding, with easier decision you mean the decision to not play? Is it just the mechanics for you or also things like setups and roles that are ingame being too many etc.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Can‘t really make a common sense with extra mechanics though since they‘re, well, extra. Can‘t make a special ruleset for every possibility. As long as the majority doesn‘t mind it then there won‘t be many changes in that regard, but who knows.
Not sure why you mention Vandred though? He‘s not the host of the current one. But in general everyone agrees to try and make whatever they make balanced. For the most part.
Vandred moderates the section now and in general might have opinions regarding this stuff. I might be in the minority. It's not like I expect games to be catered to whether I'll play or not. I just think the game didn't need special rulesets every time it's played.

You last played WoW theme I think, so I guess themes are also somewhat important to you. And for understanding, with easier decision you mean the decision to not play? Is it just the mechanics for you or also things like setups and roles that are ingame being too many etc.
Not really, I was asked and it had been a while. Maybe the theme was a little push towards playing, but it's not like I'm turned off of playing because of theme choice.

It's never about setups and roles, the hosts are given a framework and pretty much anything goes IMO. It's more about adding another layer of complexity perhaps. Maybe I just don't care about the game like I had in years past and it's easier for me to point at something I dislike, who knows.

Reactions: Nii

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Vandred moderates the section now and in general might have opinions regarding this stuff. I might be in the minority. It's not like I expect games to be catered to whether I'll play or not. I just think the game didn't need special rulesets every time it's played.
Oh didn‘t know he does, thought it‘s zimbardo and Ustegius. :hmm

It's never about setups and roles, the hosts are given a framework and pretty much anything goes IMO. It's more about adding another layer of complexity perhaps. Maybe I just don't care about the game like I had in years past and it's easier for me to point at something I dislike, who knows.
So you‘re either not a fan of extra complexity, or you‘re not a fan of the game as a whole anymore.
How much did you enjoy the WoW game? For Panda standards it was largely without a game mechanic.

Kiki

S-Slave
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Kiki what‘s your fav snack? I am a fan of potato chips myself.
ooh potato chips :zomg i also like them.

Since i am a foodie, i have many that i like xD maybe i should post them here whenever i get them, cuz it's different every time. I like to try new snacks, a snack section would be fun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh forgot, what flavor of potato chips is ur fav?

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Oh didn‘t know he does, thought it‘s zimbardo and Ustegius. :hmm
As GC mods they did technically, but it was never asked of them. Vandred has had involvement for a while so it made sense with Tokyo Ghoul having closed.

So you‘re either not a fan of extra complexity, or you‘re not a fan of the game as a whole anymore.
How much did you enjoy the WoW game? For Panda standards it was largely without a game mechanic.
It's not about the extra layer itself, it's that it seems like every game has it now. Or every host feels like it's needed for some reason.

I don't remember specifics, but I had fun because I was SK and was able to last until the last day.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
ooh potato chips :zomg i also like them.

Since i am a foodie, i have many that i like xD maybe i should post them here whenever i get them, cuz it's different every time. I like to try new snacks, a snack section would be fun

Oh forgot, what flavor of potato chips is ur fav?
Paprika. The Lorenz Crunchips is the best.

Sure, you can put pics of your favorites. Germany has plenty of foreign stores so could maybe even find some here.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's not about the extra layer itself, it's that it seems like every game has it now. Or every host feels like it's needed for some reason.

I don't remember specifics, but I had fun because I was SK and was able to last until the last day.
I guess everyone‘s gotten very creative, as we‘ve had all sorts of vastly different systems. Some better thought out some not. Though I‘d have thought that to mostly bother people who play each game rather than someone who hasn‘t for quite some time.

Is TP your favorite role/alignment?

Kiki

S-Slave
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Paprika. The Lorenz Crunchips is the best.

Sure, you can put pics of your favorites. Germany has plenty of foreign stores so could maybe even find some here.
wooooooow :zomg

honestly I have never seen/tried paprika-flavored potato chips 😮 is it pretty common in Germany? the shape is also different, Lorenz's looks like there are bumps (?), here is just flat (Lays) and zigzag/wavy (Chitato), or even hexagon (Piattos).

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
wooooooow :zomg

honestly I have never seen/tried paprika-flavored potato chips 😮 is it pretty common in Germany? the shape is also different, Lorenz's looks like there are bumps (?), here is just flat (Lays) and zigzag/wavy (Chitato), or even hexagon (Piattos).

It‘s very common in germany and first one to be sold out even. I was shocked when I visited brazil and they had no paprika flavored potato chips, so maybe we are the weird ones? Japan also had none, instead they go for the crazy chips flavors like pizza or something. :emocat The world sucks.

I didn‘t have the ones you showed, but tasted many kinds like bbq flavor and indian curry flavor. They‘re not terrible but nothing comes close to paprika flavor.

Kiki

S-Slave
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
ok so for starter..

Kris Bee strawberry ice cream-flavored pillow snack by Calbee Wings :zomg

I liked it overall, the taste is refreshing :nod

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
ok so for starter..

Kris Bee strawberry ice cream-flavored pillow snack by Calbee Wings :zomg

I liked it overall, the taste is refreshing :nod
Isn‘t calbee a japanese brand? They had some amazing calbee chips in Tokyo. Jealous now that you can buy calbee brand things while here there are none :twitch

Kiki

S-Slave
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
It‘s very common in germany and first one to be sold out even. I was shocked when I visited brazil and they had no paprika flavored potato chips, so maybe we are the weird ones? Japan also had none, instead they go for the crazy chips flavors like pizza or something. :emocat The world sucks.

I didn‘t have the ones you showed, but tasted many kinds like bbq flavor and indian curry flavor. They‘re not terrible but nothing comes close to paprika flavor.
Isn‘t calbee a japanese brand? They had some amazing calbee chips in Tokyo. Jealous now that you can buy calbee brand things while here there are none :twitch
pizza flavor is crazy for you?! 😮 we have it too here xD Ah I really should try paprika flavor, curious now xD

yes it is
I've had those chips, they were fantastic.
They are pretty new here tho. maybe someday there will be ones in germany too

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
pizza flavor is crazy for you?! 😮 we have it too here xD Ah I really should try paprika flavor, curious now xD

yes it is
I've had those chips, they were fantastic.
They are pretty new here tho. maybe someday there will be ones in germany too
I tried them all, paprika is the best. A shame I can only get it in EU countries it seems.. Wonder if you can even find one where you live.

Are they expensive, considering they‘re imported?

Kiki

S-Slave
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I tried them all, paprika is the best. A shame I can only get it in EU countries it seems.. Wonder if you can even find one where you live.

Are they expensive, considering they‘re imported?
how much is it? hmmm 🤔 maybe i should visit stores that sell more imported snacks.

around 8000 IDR (68 grams). I dont think it's expensive 🤔

My lil company tonight: Ube Latte :zomg

ugh the brightness.......

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
:wtf

she should be back in 100YQ tbh, demolishing here and there left and right
Weren't you a Dimaria fan? Fangirling her rival :nah

Kiki

S-Slave
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Weren't you a Dimaria fan? Fangirling her rival :nah
hooo....jubi-chan.. Did you forget I liked Randi Mari friendship? :rolleyes:

Ok so for the snack....

Oreo waffle by AW :zomg

Say Chiizu :zomg
^ bought it at a mall

Static