Country
France
Mokushiroku no Yonkishi
(The Four Knights of the Apocalypse)

Author: Suzuki Nakaba
Genre: Shonen, Action, Adventure
Magazine: Weekly Shonen Magazine

Description:
A young and kind boy, Percival, lives with his grandfather on a remote land called God's Finger. However, the world wouldn't let them live peacefully. Their encounter with a mysterious knight changes their fate, and a shocking secret is revealed. The young boy steps out on an endless journey.

You can enjoy this whether you know Nanatsu no Taizai or not!! The thrilling adventure fantasy the whole world has been waiting for!!

Source: Link

Last edited:

HereNThere

Call Me Lumberjack...
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

My expectations aren't high, but I know there'll be a couple of good moments at least.

Here for King's kid at the least.

Jdmp53

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Man..he put a lot of work during the break huh....70pg for a chp ..and that too some color pages...i don't think ive heard that before.....Hopefully the coming week after that isn't a break or anything

Demonspeed

Nature is calling!
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
In the end it's the Green haired Meliodas lookalike who is pushed on these pages...

Man..he put a lot of work during the break huh....70pg for a chp ..and that too some color pages...i don't think ive heard that before.....Hopefully the coming week after that isn't a break or anything
Aren't first chapters usually like this though?

Ann Firestar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
In the end it's the Green haired Meliodas lookalike who is pushed on these pages...

Aren't first chapters usually like this though?
Yes, first chapter is usually long, but for example first chapter of NNT is 57 pages long. So beginning of sequel is abnormally long.

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
Seeing as the old man on the back is wearing the same helmet it seems that little kid isn't related to any of the old cast.
And the full armored Holy Knight in the back is Tristan

Demonspeed

Nature is calling!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Seeing as the old man on the back is wearing the same helmet it seems that little kid isn't related to any of the old cast.
I hadn't even noticed the knight. But wouldn't it make more sense for him to be Arthur? It looks like the helmet he had when he appeared for the first time.

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
I hadn't even noticed the knight. But wouldn't it make more sense for him to be Arthur? It looks like the helmet he had when he appeared for the first time.
That actually what I thought after looking at him closely. So could that little kid be his son/daughter?

Bang

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
This knight guy also appeared on first colored sketch. Where the fox was still green, and the little guy had pink hair. He was planned as the main villain if I remember correctly.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well it's at least 20 years after the Chaos' fight so it wouldn't be surprising if he does have one
I think that the green haired boy (the protagonist) is Gawain, and that the mysterious knight behind him is Sir Bertilak a.k.a the Green Knight. IIRC, there is a chapter in "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight" titled: The Hunt of the Fox which came to be known as Reynard/Renard.
In "Rising Impact"— Nakaba's first manga about golf— Gawain was the protagonist and was the rival of Lancelot. These two pages can give us a clue on how Nakaba views their relationship:

Another clue that supports this kid being Gawain are those five stars inside of that emblem. Gawain in Rising Impact was wearing a hoodie which has a pentagram with five little stars upon it:

Last edited:

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
a
a translated text in reddit said the silhoette in the back was a antagonist

Brim787

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sugoiiiii 70 pages!!

Ban the goat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do the raws drop tommorow?

Demonspeed

Nature is calling!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Blue Demons still exist? No idea who that old man is.