• Gowther

Results are only viewable after voting.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Where is this QnA from?

You will have to check the long list of AnA that we have here as well.

@Demonspeed @FKS

Sorry to disturb you guys but do you have the list of all QnA in a specific thread? I am sure it was posted somewhere.

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

You will have to check the long list of AnA that we have here as well.

@Demonspeed @FKS

Sorry to disturb you guys but do you have the list of all QnA in a specific thread? I am sure it was posted somewhere.
I don't think there is such a thread but I do remember that question.

Tristan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Flash seems to be related to speed + light-based attack with a Triskelion in it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Question: "Ark" of goddesses destroys only the physical body and darkness, or can destroy even the soul?"

Answer: Depends on who uses it. Weak goddesses will destroy only the body, while the strong ones can also destroy the soul.

So basically top tier Goddesses like the Four Archangels and Elizabeth, obviously the SD can destroy both the body and the soul if they wanted with their Ark, damn.
The true potential of Ark, Darkness, as well as Light / Dark-based abilities will all be revealed through the one and only Nephilim

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
So sad if only we could have seen more of ark knowing that it can erase souls as well

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
So sad if only we could have seen more of ark knowing that it can erase souls as well
In NNT, none of the 7DS group (main characters) was a goddess, that's why the clan and its power (Ark) had very little focus when compared to their rivals, the Demons. But now that Tristan is one of the 4KoA in MnY, we would definitely see more focus on the GC powers too.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
In NNT, none of the 7DS group (main characters) was a goddess, that's why the clan and its power (Ark) had very little focus when compared to their rivals, the Demons. But now that Tristan is one of the 4KoA in MnY, we would definitely see more focus on the GC powers too.
Man Elizabeth was there pretty much all the time

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Man Elizabeth was there pretty much all the time
First, she wasn't one of the 7DS. Second, even as a "pacifist" she did some OP feats like purging Induras, destroying Estarossa's Dark Hound using Jonah no Junan & inflicting serious damage on the DK using Ark.

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Tristan being a hybrid doesn't necessarily mean he'll be able to use both abilities, he might also be able to use both but with limitations etc. Lot of things could happen.

Just like with PoD there were different Ark techniques, the greatest thing about it was that Goddesses could heal without drawbacks at all I'd say.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
@Samael Morningstar, Oh we shouldn't also forget that Ellie remains a "lady" and that Nakaba has a long history of neglecting his female characters' importance; power-wise that is. Just look at Melin, Diane and you'll get the idea.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tristan being a hybrid doesn't necessarily mean he'll be able to use both abilities
Apparently, he already does

The manifestation of Evil (Demon) & Holiness (Angel) in his eyes indicates he has access to both Darkness & Ark by default.

he might also be able to use both but with limitations etc. Lot of things could happen.
It could be, but that is unlikely because the hybrids (of any lineage) tend to surpass both of their races in their respective domain. One may think that Darkness & Light powers can be limited in hybrids because of their antithetical nature and internal conflict. But that is not the case most of the time. Indeed, that antithesis and conflict between those forces could be the catalyst that pushes them to constantly growing stronger.

Geldax

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The true potential of Ark, Darkness, as well as Light / Dark-based abilities will all be revealed through the one and only Nephilim
Wow the pictures together looking very badass
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just like with PoD there were different Ark techniques, the greatest thing about it was that Goddesses could heal without drawbacks at all I'd say.
What does PoD mean?

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't understand why Merlin is brought up when people talk about Nakaba's treatment of female fighters. Diane ended up becoming the punching bag of the Sins but Merlin always did well.

What does PoD mean?
Power of Darkness.

Apparently, he already does
They said in his eyes. He having both isn't surprising anyway, but the way he'll use it might be very different.

Bebo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
This picture is actually pretty badass. Too bad none of the 4 knights will look like their silhouettes.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't understand why Merlin is brought up when people talk about Nakaba's treatment of female fighters. Diane ended up becoming the punching bag of the Sins but Merlin always did well
I think Derieri did well too.

And Guila and Jericho were treated at least as well as Gil

Senoirmeow

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't understand why Merlin is brought up when people talk about Nakaba's treatment of female fighters. Diane ended up becoming the punching bag of the Sins but Merlin always did well.
Elizabeth was a main character - though she didn’t fight much she done pretty well against Mael initially, she was always regarded as a powerful female. Not to mention one of the strongest people in the series - SD though never revealed officially was always regarded as supremely powerful.
Females lost fights in the series, some were put aside for other characters. Males lost fights also. Don’t forget the series is based on a male and female lead

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
So his magic is named "Hope", huh?