Discussion Mokushiroku no Yonkishi by Suzuki Nakaba

Do you think Sin is really 3000 years old?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

FKS

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Summary:

Ironside stabbed Percy and confirms that his magic is completely gone. He then proceeds to finish the ritual. Nasiens moves Percy, begs him to wake up and takes out a potion tub in order to have him drink it. But Anne takes it, puts it in her mouth and performs a fluid transfer from mouth to mouth. Nasiens says Percy's breathing and heartbeats have stopped. Meanwhile, the imprisoned lady says someone lifted a monster and is told to wait until everything is sorted out before it lands back. She thinks the guy is the HK and will protect the village. The guy in question is Donny who returns, saying that even if he runs away, the place will be full of monsters, that he will be ashamed to look the others in the face. There is no other way than to destroy the CoED. But Isonside is too powerful and will kill him. Donny tells himself to be determined already, that he doesn't need to fight him but just destroy the coffin. Oh well, he thinks Percy will manage somehow. Back to the ritual scene, a golem is seen floating above Percy. His father thought he had extinguished his life and proceeds to unleash an attack on him but Nasiens takes it to protect the boy. Anne steps in to fight Ironside while giving the boy some pep talk. That helps pop more golems. Donny is then seen mentioning the HK's code. he is asked by Nasiens whi he returned. The answer is because there's Percival. Ironside used Ragnaclow to make a hole in the ground in an attempt to send all of them down there. But Percy, now sporting the wings, takes everyone up in the sky. His magic is called Hope. END.

Demonspeed

Promised Successor
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Looks like Percial's cape's ability is that it can also grow in size like the sword? Not sure if he is able to fly thanks to it or his Magic.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Yoo Percival's golems now have wings cool

KagamiKuroko

Reaction score
Country
United States
I will add that Hope is his magic but it isn't just his at the same time, as everyone believed in him and their hearts are his power.
When Percivals power awakened against Pelgart, it was cause the villager kid believed in him and against Talisker it was cause Nasiens believed in him

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
wow so a conceptual manipulation type power for Percival's magic???? that's insane

Rizaadxn

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So... The Knight of "Death" has the magic of "Hope"...

As if the regeneration and being a magic of all categories wasn't enough, this type of power will definitely lead to some crazy ass pulls lmao.

HereNThere

Redguard Sniper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting concept. I assume the thematic reasoning or idea is that, as long as one has hope, there is no true finality or end. NNT has played with this a bit and One Piece just had a couple of chapters exploring a similar idea, but not in such a literal sense. It also goes with the whole thematic oppositions that NNT had, where the Sins represented their Sins on the surface, but in actuality were more in line with the 7 Virtues that opposed the Sins. So we can expect that from the other 3 Knights and their magic basically.

Also, you can't tell me Nacien isn't in love with Percy after this chapter.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I need an explanation for Percival's power, I don't exactly get how it's working and what exactly it is and where will it end up being

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
wow so a conceptual manipulation type power for Percival's magic???? that's insane
From what I understood, his ability is "Nakama-like" power. His magic gets stronger when he is surrounded with people who believe in him. I don't get any "insanity" there bud lol xD

Demonspeed

Promised Successor
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
As if the regeneration and being a magic of all categories wasn't enough, this type of power will definitely lead to some crazy ass pulls lmao.
Was thinking the same :XD . It's called Hope because you can do anything with it! I can see future complaints already :lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I need an explanation for Percival's power, I don't exactly get how it's working and what exactly it is and where will it end up being
Nakaba isn't going to explain it so early it seems.

HentaiMaou

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Percival's magic is basically the Spirit Bomb from Dragon Ball.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
From what I understood, his ability is "Nakama-like" power. His magic gets stronger when he is surrounded with people who believe in him. I don't get any "insanity" there bud lol xD
Yeah insanity for you is only whatever Tristan will do right 😒
Anyways yeah it seems like that FT bullshit type magic power

• Hug
Reactions: Tio

KagamiKuroko

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just hope Ironside doesn't get fodderized next chapter, would be great if Perci still gets his ass beat but Sin & Donnie find a way to steal the coffin

Vortigern

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Percival recovered and Donny came back. Things are going more or less as expected. Percival's magic being called Hope is a bit abstract, but then again we've also seen magics like God and The Ruler before so it's not that unusual. Hopefully Ironside still manages to hold his own next week. The way he seemed to be getting serious in this chapter doesn't bode well for his chances. I didn't really like how Nasiens managed to tank his two-handed slash spell fairly easily even though we've seen a presumably weaker one-handed variant cut right through Varghese and even a mountain. The spell he used to dig a giant hole into the ground is completely different from the attacks we've seen from him before, so I guess there's more to his magic than just cutting things. The common theme seems to be the hand signs, so I expect him to give Percival the middle finger next week.

The color page looks good, especially Donny and Anne. Too bad Nakaba had Ironside give Anne the Derieri treatment. I enjoyed the contrast between her tomboyish behavior and the very feminine hair style, but at least it's still longer than the 'generic tomboy cut'™. Hopefully a timeskip later down the line will undo this tragedy.

Looks like Percial's cape's ability is that it can also grow in size like the sword? Not sure if he is able to fly thanks to it or his Magic.
His golems seem to be carrying Donny, Nasiens and Anne, and they're also swarming around his cape, so it could just be his magic. Then again there aren't that many simple abilities that a cape could have. Flight and a flexible shield are the only things that come to mind. Given that the cape is spread out like a pair of wings I'd say flight is probably the more likely option. That could actually be the reason why the golems suddenly sprouted wings; they're just mimicking Percival. They might also be able to sprout swords when Percival decides to use his knife in combat, which honestly should happen pretty soon given how easily Ironside broke the energy sword thingy. I'm not sure if Percival had the foresight to take the knife with him though, so maybe that powerup will be saved for the next enemy.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
why am I getting some goddess vibe from Percival's magic? I mean the 4 knights of apocalypse are mostly from holy textbooks so can that mean these 4 knights will be more likely getting their powers from Goddess essence