Discussion Mokushiroku no Yonkishi by Suzuki Nakaba

Demonspeed

Nature is calling!
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Just wait until Nasiens and Donny fuse to become the fourth one!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmm, you know what? I can buy this.

Aside from the fact that it's a smaller crew, I can't, for the life of me, imagine that Arthur's Knights are the only ones in the know with this information regarding their identity. Merlin should be playing a large role in this series given that it pertains to Arthur, and she isn't someone who's going to let such information slip her radar. And if 2 (hopefully 3) of the Horseman are already related to her friends, that makes her job much easier to gather these kids up to protect them/observe them.

So I'll go ahead and say that Merlin already has the other 3 and we're just waiting for Percy to link up with them. Then the real fun can begin. And I imagine they are in Liones. Liones is a thorn in the side of Arthur, but I wonder if it's because of Mel, or if it's because that's where Arthur's more loyal knights, including Merlin, went to hold up.
Ironside said it was a thorn in his side actually, not Arthur IIRC.

HereNThere

Call Me Lumberjack...
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ironside said it was a thorn in his side actually, not Arthur IIRC.
I know. Ironside is working on Arthur's "behalf", so I just worded it using Arthur's name.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don’t think they are but I kinda hoped. I say it everytime someone brings up the other three knights; I never wanna see sunshine again.
Lancelot better be the gold boy, that's all I know.

Geldax

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ironsides Ragnaclaw sounds badass. Do you think he has or had something to do with vikings?

Demonspeed

Nature is calling!
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
For some reason I suddenly thought about the possibility of Donny being related to Ban or King. With one of them being his uncle(was thinking about King mostly because of the hair color and his magic), but there is no way it could make sense right? Donny and Lancelot have the same age.

I know. Ironside is working on Arthur's "behalf", so I just worded it using Arthur's name.
The fact that he said on his side is peculiar IMO. I believe he has his own agenda.