• King

• Gowther

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rizaadxn

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What's up with all those swirly dark matter surrounding the castle? Are Arthur and them in an alternate space or something - or is a barrier?
It looks like tree branches/some type of bush branches and I don't think it's surrounding the castle. The castle looks likes it's behind it and the camera is zooming past a wall of those branches.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not sure we've ever seen Arthur this cocky/self-assured. While it could be due to the experience he gained since time passed, I still in favor of the idea that Chaos is in charge. Merlin being by his side is interesting, but at the same time doesn't really help matters, given that Merlin herself was shown with questionable morals and perfectly willing to do villainous things to get her way... Camelot looks different then where his knights were meeting before, but that could be due to a specific area vs a wide area shot. I suppose an opponent being on the level of one of the Sins being an issue for them explains why they are taking a roundabout method instead a direct assault.

The Prince of Darkness

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think so, they have Merlin for intel.
Merlin? Really?? You do remember how she is right? She doesn't talk about anything to anyone, less about her old teammates. Even if the whole Camelot decided to go full war again the Sins she'd rather deal with them personally than giving others informations about their strengths and weaknesses.

Of all Britania's Kingdoms, Liones is the only one who truly know what the Sins are capable of, the rest are basing there knowledge from legends and stories. At Camelot, only Arthur and Merlin know the true level of the Sins and those two aren't really big talkers

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Merlin? Really?? You do remember how she is right? She doesn't talk about anything to anyone, less about her old teammates. Even if the whole Camelot decided to go full war again the Sins she'd rather deal with them personally than giving others informations about their strengths and weaknesses.

Of all Britania's Kingdoms, Liones is the only one who truly know what the Sins are capable of, the rest are basing there knowledge from legends and stories. At Camelot, only Arthur and Merlin know the true level of the Sins and those two aren't really big talkers
They could have an idea of their strength simply by observing Merlin.

GreaterForce

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
England
They could have an idea of their strength simply by observing Merlin.
Merlin's combat power isn't comparable to the likes of Ban, King or Meliodas though. In fact, in terms of raw power, she is probably by far the weakest Sin. Her special magic skills are what make her relevant, and that's hard to translate to direct combat power when observed from a distance(I'd imagine).

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Merlin's combat power isn't comparable to the likes of Ban, King or Meliodas though. In fact, in terms of raw power, she is probably by far the weakest Sin. Her special magic skills are what make her relevant, and that's hard to translate to direct combat power when observed from a distance(I'd imagine).
I don't really agree with that. But we'll see more anyway.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
I'm still thinking Arthur may not be absolutely bad or wrong, he's just another sinbad type character trying to do the good as per his perspective

Also maybe sin's referal to other animal pals may refer to the other sins who've somehow also turned into animals of their respective sin titles, like Sin is a fox so probably he's ban, meliodas a dragon, gowther a goat and such.......... Ehh just a wildass theory

The King of Chaos

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
I'm still thinking Arthur may not be absolutely bad or wrong, he's just another sinbad type character trying to do the good as per his perspective

Also maybe sin's referal to other animal pals may refer to the other sins who've somehow also turned into animals of their respective sin titles, like Sin is a fox so probably he's ban, meliodas a dragon, gowther a goat and such.......... Ehh just a wildass theory
exactly !!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Oh hype arthur finally appea- YYAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNNN.

HereNThere

Redguard Sniper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think all the Sins's silhouettes were just there for "Rule of cool", it's more for fannservice for us readers. Even Nasiens knows Merlin's identity.

All he was saying is that you'd need to be Sin-tier to crush these monsters.
I get that, it's just an odd visual in context.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I get that, it's just an odd visual in context.
Agreed. It's not like NNT ended 15 years ago or there is any reason for the sins to have changed their appearance. Except for escanor who is currently dirt. And ban who maybe looks 40? Ok, there are two sins whose appearance could have changed during the timeskip.

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hopefully the clues about the three others's identitites will be revealed to Arthur next chapter and he'll give his orders. After this I guess maybe a chapter or a few pages about Anne joining Percival's team before the next arc. Or maybe all of this will be in the next chapter.

On paper Arthur doesn't seem bad since the KoA are supposed to destroy the world, but the actions of the likes of Ironside and Talisker don't match.

Those three all have the better feats then merlin so yea they scale higher
I wasn't talking about who is stronger than who. Just saying that through Merlin they could know the strength of the Sins.

Ban the goat

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hopefully the clues about the three others's identitites will be revealed to Arthur next chapter and he'll give his orders. After this I guess maybe a chapter or a few pages about Anne joining Percival's team before the next arc. Or maybe all of this will be in the next chapter.

On paper Arthur doesn't seem bad since the KoA are supposed to destroy the world, but the actions of the likes of Ironside and Talisker don't match.

I wasn't talking about who is stronger than who. Just saying that through Merlin they could know the strength of the Sins.
Ok my bad

Geldax

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Could Cath perhaps taint Arthurs personality?

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could Cath perhaps taint Arthurs personality?
To a degree, possibly. Since Arthur absorbed Cath, maybe he absorbed what Cath represented and that has influenced him, but that's just speculation.

I'd like it more if Arthur acts the way that he does now due to his own actions and choices, not the influence of something else.