Results are only viewable after voting.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wonder how old she'll be? Would be cool to have a strong older lady around...

Jdmp53

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
You and me both.

I don't think Meliodas would care about his age.

If Sins is really Lancelot, is he the one who killed the dark beast in Anne's town? 🤔
it would explain friends from forest...he does have connection to fairy forests..

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Is that the love child of the Demon King and Izraf? Lol.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Title of next chapter: The real nature exposed

Also, why it came out earlier when there is no holiday or anything?

Last edited:

Giuliana De Giuseppe

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I liked the chapter, even if it is transitional. It's good to see Anne as determined as the first time we met her, and not as the girl from Cant who seemed to get irritated by everything. I also like the duo he can have with Nasiens, as i feel like they both have their minds in sync when it comes to serious stuff.

I wonder if the next title refers to Sin or the people. It is a title that plays with expectations.

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
They are eating corpses's meat? :barf

Not a very interesting chapter but maybe I read it too fast. I hope Nakaba won't play around too much with Sin's identity.

If that bird is working with the elder it means it's a Chaos Knight?

Vortigern

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Pretty spooky stuff going on here. The villagers are some kind of monsters that can only maintain human forms within the magical barrier generated by this bizarre idol. They can't speak the Britannian tongue, but they apparently can understand it just fine since the elder was able to order them around. The elder being fully capable of human speech also implies that he is not be one of the monsters. The hunter said the elder yelled at the villagers who tried to leave the village, which could mean that he's trying to contain these creatures within the barrier he built for whatever reason. The design of his staff gives me the impression that he might be a druid, which could also explain how he was able to use an animal as a familiar similar to Arthur's knights. The weird thing is that he has presumably been leading the village ever since it suddenly appeared a decade ago, but he still knows about Sin and even recognized the dragon handle. The dragon handle thing in particular suggests that he's either affiliated with Arthur's knights or was around back when the knights of Liones were trying to obtain it 18 years ago. If he's familiar with the events of the Holy War he could be confusing Sin the Fox with Fox's Sin Ban.

I'm curious how this arc is going to conclude. This feels vaguely like the kind of scenario where the audience is led to believe they're dealing with some kind of twisted monsters, but then it turns out that they're not really evil at all and it was all just a misunderstanding. The comments about how the ale and the food have an odd taste to them almost makes you expect some sort of a horror movie reveal that they're actually made of human flesh and blood, especially after the hunter said that nobody who enters the village ever leaves, but I highly doubt a series like this would actually feature the main characters engaging in cannibalism. Perhaps the people just left through some secret exit and the food tastes weird because of the local herbs used in the cooking. Yeah, that's probably it. The title of the next chapter is interesting because both the audience as well as most of the characters in-universe already believe that the elder and the villagers are evil. That wouldn't be much of a reveal, so perhaps it's referring to something else entirely? Either they're revealed to be benevolent or there's a reveal about something else like Sin's true identity.

As I side note, the panel of Sin on his back reminded me about that crystal necklace he's wearing. Back in chapter 2 it seemed like Pellegarde was using Sin to spy on people, but that was clearly a misdirection considering that Sin went directly against Pellegarde soon after that. I wonder if someone else could be keeping an eye on things through the crystal and now knows that the party is in danger? It will take a few days for the party to cross the mountains on foot, meaning that any Liones reinforcements with the ability to fly would probably be able to get to them in an hour or two.

If this is 16 years after the Holy War, she’s 34
I think it was mentioned somewhere that Tristan and Lancelot are the same age as Percival, in which case the sequel would be set a little under 18 years after the Holy War. I couldn't find any evidence backing this up though, so perhaps I'm just remembering things wrong.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Title of next chapter: The real nature exposed

Also, why it came out earlier when there is no holiday or anything?
I think by real nature they probably mean the nature of the disguised villagers, too soon to reveal Sin's identity

Rizaadxn

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think it was mentioned somewhere that Tristan and Lancelot are the same age as Percival, in which case the sequel would be set a little under 18 years after the Holy War. I couldn't find any evidence backing this up though, so perhaps I'm just remembering things wrong.
IIRC, the war ended 16 years ago, around the same time that Percy was born. Both Tristan and Lance should be younger than Percy if Nakaba hasn't messed with the timeline since they were born around 18 months after the war ended.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are there Fairies that strong besides King though?
Elaine? I mean I doubt it was her but she’s the only other fairy of any notable strength to my knowledge

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Percy I could understand, being as naive as he is, but I would have assumed Donny would have been more suspicious. I serious doubt they are being fed an actual person, most likely some living creature. Sin being recognized by the Elder makes for more evidence that he's a new character I would think. And while I originally though they could be demons, they don't seem to look or act like the demons we've been shown before.

If this is 16 years after the Holy War, she’s 34
I thought it was said that time passed faster where Lancelot left to, so I assumed she would also be older then she should've been. But I'm not sure where I heard that at, since I can't find it anywhere official, so my mistaken assumption.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Angola
A random guess, but maybe the guy with Nassiens and Anne currently is the actually evil one? If all this is a red herring it is the only twist I see making sense :hmm
Lovely chapter. This new arc is just awesome.

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Nakaba must be drawing all these staves to confuse us. Not only Ardd, the elder has one as well. And we have the idol thing.

How many Chaos Staves were in the Nasiens's arc? One or two? The CS was the reason why Dolores's prayers weren't accepted IIRC.

After rereading, I find it weird how Sin, who was aware that they were spied on decided to meet the elder alone. If he did it means that he is confident about his own combat ability maybe?

I guess the elder has a Sleep Inducement Magic?

A random guess, but maybe the guy with Nassiens and Anne currently is the actually evil one? If all this is a red herring it is the only twist I see making sense :hmm
Lovely chapter. This new arc is just awesome.
Yes but Anne said he isn't lying so it's unlikely now.

Last edited:

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Angola
Yes but Anne said he isn't lying so it's unlikely now.
We have never seen her power work on other races aside from humans, right? I think her ability should have ways to bypass it. Or just limitations.
Maybe there is a method of lying and not being detected with her ability.