Discussion Mokushiroku no Yonkishi by Suzuki Nakaba

Zorra_akuma

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So does nakaba kind of imply that in this sequel the world are going to be separated!

Like weren't they separated already, like celestial realm, demon realm and Fairy realm are all separate from the human world
i mean they probably got sick of the non humans fucking with their lives all the time lol pretty understandable if you ask me

Demonspeed

Lion of the Two Swords
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Death Pierce talked about creating a kingdom only for Humans but I don't remember them talking about a separation of the realms.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
"Four Knights who destroy the world with four disasters"

Bang

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Looks like Arthur has truly gone mad and is ok with his knights attacking children and peaceful villages. So 7ds failed to guide him quite miserably.
Now who is the fox? Just a purgatory beast? A shapeshifter? Merlin?
King&Diane's daughter can be more than a love interest. But not in this manga.

Elessar

Telcontar
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain
So does nakaba kind of imply that in this sequel the world are going to be separated!

Like weren't they separated already, like celestial realm, demon realm and Fairy realm are all separate from the human world
There are different realms, but there will come a time in which our realm becomes isolated. It will probably become the real world.

Demonspeed

Lion of the Two Swords
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
There are different realms, but there will come a time in which our realm becomes isolated. It will probably become the real world.
I think Nakaba confirmed before that Britannia was England.

Elessar

Telcontar
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think Nakaba confirmed before that Britannia was England.
I haven't read that before but I always expected it to be. I mean it literally is a real, historical name for it.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
tbh if tristan does look like that when hes older then he looks ugly as shit ngl

The Prince of Darkness

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Death Pierce talked about creating a kingdom only for Humans but I don't remember them talking about a separation of the realms.
The manga and every anime episodes start with "this is a time where the humans and non humans were still cohabiting" so we could understand that at some point in the future they will get separated

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tristan's grow up theatrical design reminds of august from fairy tail... and thats not a good thing

The Spectre

Reaction score
Country
Germany
16 years after NNT... So Tristan and Lancelot are 26?
I think Nakaba's answer is somewhat tricky. He could've meant by "NnT" there the generation/period where the main events of NnT happened, or he could simply mean 16 years after the ch. 364 as you said.

Vortigern

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Famine is probably Gawain because his namesake is about as famous as the other 3's. He was already kind of teased in the sketches where Mael was apparently talking to the new host of Sunshine. There's a bit of a missed opportunity with his title considering that Mael was called the Angel of Death, but I guess Nakaba has something more interesting planned for the titles than just that.
Plague's hair style is similar to Tristan and Meliodas so his identity is obvious.
War has a spear just like Lancelot when he was a kid.
Not sure what to make of Percival being Death. He is the last horseman and has the most impressive title so I suppose it's fitting for the main character.

I'm guessing the titles bear some kind of relevance to the characters just like how the Sins were given their titles based on the crimes they had been accused of. Could be something related to their future actions as predicted by the omen or maybe just a reference to their magic abilities. The thing Percival's golems did with attempting to prevent Pelgart from using his magic could be related to his title somehow. Or it could be that there's another twist involved and the knights actually do pretty much the opposite of their titles, since Percival can heal himself and in a sense "give life" to golems. I wouldn't be surprised if his magic ability was called "Life".

Very glad to know the knights apart from Percival appear to be adults. I can handle one shota, but four would have been pushing it. 16 years is maybe stretching the "a few years" description somewhat, but it does fit in with the upper limit for Katz's age that I mentioned a few weeks back when I was speculating about the timeline. This also means Arthur is now something like 44 years old. I don't know how reliable the picture is, but he doesn't look like he's aged at all.

As for the plot, I'm a little bit surprised that Pelgart didn't end up training Percival like he said he would. That kind of defeats the point of making him so friendly at first, but I suppose it can always happen later on. Percival and Donnie having to learn to survive and find things out on their own is much more interesting anyway. I'm glad that Donnie is sticking around as he feels more normal and grounded than Percival, both in terms of personality and abilities. In a way he's like the Elizabeth of the group, with the fox probably playing the mascot role like Hawk. I'm very curious who they will run into next seeing how Diane was introduced in like chapter 5 or so of NNT and Ban soon after that. Percival's gang should be expanding soon too.

So is Nakaba jebaiting us with drawing Diane&Kings child as a guy? I swear it was gonna be a girl before.
King and Diane's child is probably the Diane-lookalike girl shown in the sketches, because her dialogue is apparently about how she and the person she's talking to met each other back when they were kids. Odds are she's speaking to either Lancelot or Tristan.

I don't know why people are so fixated on the idea that King and Diane's child is going to be one of the main characters. Tristan and Lancelot had full pages dedicated just to revealing their names back to back, and then Tristan got the last chapter all to himself while Lancelot got his own one-shot. Meanwhile King and Diane's child has only been mentioned off-hand like twice and never named. That kid was never going to be as important as the other two. I think he/she is probably going to be the central character in some sort of a conflict involving the fairies and the giants later down the line. The giants are especially interesting since back in NNT they were slowly going extinct or something and we also learned that Chaos itself was disappointed in them. They'll get their redemption eventually, probably through King and Diane's kid.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Everyone now is making theories who could be King and Diane's child inside that panel of today's chapter, and I dont know what to think about this.
I also expected that kid to be part of this group, but after watching that panel... what if their kid won't be one of the 4KOTA after all?
The child can still be another of the knights of the round table, there are a lot of them (Bors, Galehaut ...)
Or maybe Nakaba planned their kid to female and have the typical role of "love interest" for one member of this group (discarding Percival and Lancelot of course).
For example they can be Isolde (Tristan's lover on the legends).

I dont know, I just feel now their kid wont be one of the 4KOTA for some reason.

Blazar

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
The realms are not separated yet, but there is a difference between MnYK and NnT I need to mention.
In NnT, human countries were mostly in peace with each other. There was no war between human populations and the tiny struggles were all related to the DC.
Here is MnYK, there are at least three majors countries, one led by Mel, one led by Deathpierce, and one led by Arthur. Perhaps at the current timeline of MnYK, all of them are in conflict with each other. I do expect Nakaba to make use of this great opportunity he made for the sequel and show us better dynamics between different groups of people with similar or differing races. NnT ended up introducing DK as the ultimate bad guy in contrast to its normal gray characters. I hope Lady of the Lake or Arthur has a better future. Also if Arthur is really the bad guy right now, I'm sure he will become a Hendy/Mael type of character in the new series.

Demonspeed

Lion of the Two Swords
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Everyone now is making theories who could be King and Diane's child inside that panel of today's chapter, and I dont know what to think about this.
I also expected that kid to be part of this group, but after watching that panel... what if their kid won't be one of the 4KOTA after all?
The child can still be another of the knights of the round table, there are a lot of them (Bors, Galehaut ...)
Or maybe Nakaba planned their kid to female and have the typical role of "love interest" for one member of this group (discarding Percival and Lancelot of course).
For example they can be Isolde (Tristan's lover on the legends).

I dont know, I just feel now their kid wont be one of the 4KOTA for some reason.
Honestly there are plenty of headcanons in the fandom about Gawain and more. There will definitely be a Gawain and the fourth should be Gawain IMO but whether he'll be a reincarnation or not, we don't know. Escanor also hasn't been guaranteed a reincarnation IIRC. Same for the theory that King and Diane have a daughter. Gawain could be their kid. They could also have several kids(I think it's very likely but we'll see) etc.

HereNThere

Mod Formally Known as Eefrit
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
As far as I'm concerned the silhouettes are functioning as the Posters did in NNT. So I'm not expecting all the Knights to even look similar to this and for there to be twists and turns regarding them.

King and Diane's kid should be apart of the group. I honestly don't see why they wouldn't. Them being of mixed heritage alone like the other two should imply some significance, at least, if we go by the whole logic of chaos. All three kids should be considered the closest to Chaos after Arthur.