Discussion Mokushiroku no Yonkishi by Suzuki Nakaba

TarXan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just people being excited/interested in his character. He’s a pretty prominent character in Arthurian legend (being one of the strongest and most famous of Arthur’s knights). Plus, there’s the lore connection he may have to Sunshine.
You guys need to chill before you get your hopes up only to get disappointed 🤣

If anything I think one of the main characters may get the Sun Grace lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chaos is probably the culmination of the five races, not just light and darkness. Like @MrSchmitty7 said, it's probably not like the rinnegan in the way it's created.

Or if it is, you'd need light, dark, nature (fairy), earth (Giants) and human magic alltogether? idk
This.

Mael had access to Darkness & Light, doesn’t make his abilities Chaos related
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Tristan’s design looks more fitting for “Death”

The Spectre

Reaction score
Country
Germany
No one here isn’t saying that Tristan isn’t an entity. I said chaos isn’t just a power, it’s a literal sentient being. Arthur doesn’t have a magic power called chaos, he has the literal being sealed inside of him and is using its essence to manipulate the world

There’s no such thing so far as the power of chaos because chaos isn’t just a power it’s a sentient being. In order for Tristan to have the power of chaos he’d have to be like the literal entity from what the manga has shown so far. That’s why I don’t think him being part demon part goddess is enough for him to get the power of chaos.
I didn't mention the possibility of Tristan using the power of Chaos (because that won't ever happen for plot reasons). I just highlighted the similarity between Chaos (not Arthur) & Tristan in their essence / nature. Both of them are entities made of co-existing Light & Dark properties. As simple as that!

Demonspeed

Genius Mangaka
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
You guys need to chill before you get your hopes up only to get disappointed 🤣

If anything I think one of the main characters may get the Sun Grace lol
But Gawain is said to have powers related to the sun so yeah he fits as Famine.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
How so ? What does famine have to do with the Sun lmao

Last edited:

The Spectre

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Chaos is probably the culmination of the five races, not just light and darkness. Like @MrSchmitty7 said, it's probably not like the rinnegan in the way it's created.
When Merlin was asked: "What is Chaos?" her answer was:

See? Light & Darkness, and anything besides those two elements is just your headcanon. Even that "Sphere" shows Chaos's dyadic essence.

The Spectre

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Mael had access to Darkness & Light, doesn’t make his abilities Chaos related
Mael is a different story tho. His essence was that of an archangel who happened to possess extrinsic powers (4 Commandments). Tristan's essence is made of Light & Darkness, just like Chaos.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m making & claiming this prediction/theory right now, I can see Nakaba pulling a 5th, “prototype” or rogue horseman, because if I’m not mistaken in most translations it’s Death, War, Famine & “Conquest” rather than Pestilence

Maybe Conquest betrayed the horsemen & joined Arthur

OR maybe she/he was the first to be sealed or killed by Arthur because in many Bible translations, the Horseman of Conquest was tasked with conquering the world & removing Satan (Arthur in our case since he’s the evil King) the Ruler of the world (Britannia)

Maybe Conquest = Zeldris Jr ?

The Spectre

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Nakaba is not obligated to follow the legend tho. Percival's father in the legend was King Pellinore, not Ironside. Tristan's main weapon in the legend is a bow called "Failnaught", we see him here having a sword. So Gawain may or may not possess the Sun grace.

Demonspeed

Genius Mangaka
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Nakaba is not obligated to follow the legend tho. Percival's father in the legend was King Pellinore, not Ironside. Tristan's main weapon in the legend is a bow called "Failnaught", we see him here having a sword. So Gawain may or may not possess the Sun grace.
Yes but we already have a Magic related to the Sun in the manga so it'd be strange to not have this. We also know there is a new Sunshine user from the drafts IIRC.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
When Merlin was asked: "What is Chaos?" her answer was:

See? Light & Darkness, and anything besides those two elements is just your headcanon. Even that "Sphere" shows Chaos's dyadic essence.
You can't just ignore that Chaos created beings with magic separate to light and darkness.

He birthed the Sacred Tree, who wields powers different to light and darkness, so clearly light and darkness is not the entirety of Chaos's make-up.

The King of Chaos

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
With what the Fox said Arthur's knights hunting the KoA makes more sense. Not because they will cause his downfall, but because they are supposed to destroy the world.

Now, where does the "Arthur is evil" come from? Someone who hates him probably so Kay? Arthur is probably unstoppable ATM, but for him to do something evil there needs to be a trigger.

Kay could be the leader of the HKs looking for the KoA and he might want to use them to get rid of Arthur? There could also be someone else desiring to obtain his power of Chaos and is plotting for this. He and Kay could be allies(or Kay might be by himself and aim to get it.
You're right, but Kay is too weak to plan it all
I think the supreme deity is the mastermind behind all this, and this red fox is follows her orders

The Spectre

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You're right, but Kay is too weak to plan it all
I think the supreme deity is the mastermind behind all this, and this red fox is follows her orders
Well, the DK did actually make use of a talking Pig before, so I wouldn't be surprised if the SD is the one who sent this fox to gather the 4KoA.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes but we already have a Magic related to the Sun in the manga so it'd be strange to not have this. We also know there is a new Sunshine user from the drafts IIRC.
He may give him another sort of magic, and give the Sun grace to someone else.

SkyJockey

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wait, did I misread or did the Red Fox say that he serves a group that opposes the KoA?

Edit: If the Fox is from a group that is also looking for the KoA like Arthur is, then yeah I don’t trust a single world it says about him.

Last edited:

The Spectre

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You can't just ignore that Chaos created beings with magic separate to light and darkness.

He birthed the Sacred Tree, who wields powers different to light and darkness, so clearly light and darkness is not the entirety of Chaos's make-up.
Chaos birthed the Sacred Tree and other races thanks to "the ability of creation" it has. That has nothing to do with its ESSENCE which consists ONLY of Light & Darkness according to Merlin's definition. The idea of Light/Dark combo being the origin of things isn't new in manga. Take Naruto for instance, there is a jutsu called Banbutsu Sozo (Creation of all things) whose essence is "Onmyoton = Ying/Yang = Light/Darkness":

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
What if the entire Arthur is a evil king thing is actually and scheme against Arthur by Modred?

Also regarding chaos it was said humans were the one with more similarities to chaos which is why it considers humans it's masterpiece

Tristan is the only one who's very close to Chaos excluding Arthur because he is 50℅ demon 25℅ goddess and 25℅ human nature

KagamiKuroko

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Son Detective Asurei

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m making & claiming this prediction/theory right now, I can see Nakaba pulling a 5th, “prototype” or rogue horseman, because if I’m not mistaken in most translations it’s Death, War, Famine & “Conquest” rather than Pestilence

Maybe Conquest betrayed the horsemen & joined Arthur

OR maybe she/he was the first to be sealed or killed by Arthur because in many Bible translations, the Horseman of Conquest was tasked with conquering the world & removing Satan (Arthur in our case since he’s the evil King) the Ruler of the world (Britannia)

Maybe Conquest = Zeldris Jr ?
If he does add a fifth horsemen, it would be the other white horseman in the Book Revelations, which is Christ, basically.

baditz

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I kinda dissaspoint no women in this 4 knight,,
The 4 knight look awesome, but they look so serious for this half comedy manga.