Discussion Mokushiroku no Yonkishi by Suzuki Nakaba

Do you think Sin is really 3000 years old?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Killerbee12

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Jus thought bout it. I think mael will train both Gawain and tristian. Because he was the original host for sunshine and he also possess light and dark powers.

Blazar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Jus thought bout it. I think mael will train both Gawain and tristian. Because he was the original host for sunshine and he also possess light and dark powers.
But Mael was more like a possessed victim rather than a master of dark magic before getting rid of the decrees.
Besides, does Tristan needs to know anything about darkness from anyone other than his father? I think Mel and Ellie are more than enough for Tristan if he wants to learn any darkness/light related technique.

For Gawain on the other hand, Mael is the best master, but Gawain or any other Sunshine host should first appear in MnYK.
I hope Nakaba hasn't forgotten about Sunshine though.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
But Mael was more like a possessed victim rather than a master of dark magic before getting rid of the decrees.
Besides, does Tristan needs to know anything about darkness from anyone other than his father? I think Mel and Ellie are more than enough for Tristan if he wants to learn any darkness/light related technique.

For Gawain on the other hand, Mael is the best master, but Gawain or any other Sunshine host should first appear in MnYK.
I hope Nakaba hasn't forgotten about Sunshine though.
While definitely the commandments were eating out Mael's powers, body and mind, but that Man's usage of commandments were far better than that of DK himself, like imagine an polar opposite being using your very own power much better and efficiently than you yourself. Mael was hands down the best user of the commandments, the way he gave the commandments form, materialized them combined light power with them and brought forth various abilities was top notch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Question! Do you guys think after this arc we'll be directly heading to lioness kingdom and meet Tristan first then others?? Or who do you guys think we will meet first

Demonspeed

The Blessed User of Dragon Pokémon
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Question! Do you guys think after this arc we'll be directly heading to lioness kingdom and meet Tristan first then others?? Or who do you guys think we will meet first
When I created the poll last time the rankings were:

1. Tristan.
  2. The Knight of Famine/War.
  3. Lancelot.

He'll try to go to Liones but there will be other places to visit before reaching it.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
When I created the poll last time the rankings were:

1. Tristan.
  2. The Knight of Famine/War.
  3. Lancelot.

He'll try to go to Liones but there will be other places to visit before reaching it.
What other places?

Vortigern

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
If Liones was going to be the next destination I doubt Nakaba would have placed Percival like 200 miles away from it. That's a pretty long distance to travel on foot on medieval roads, especially when the gang has to stop periodically to find food. If Liones was 20 miles away I could see it being the next destination, but 200 means it's going to take a while, which is good because the Sins are affiliated with the kingdom. They are some of the strongest fighters on the continent so their introduction into the conflict needs to be handled carefully. Ordinary holy knights wouldn't seem like much of a threat if Percival had Meliodas backing him up.

I'd say the next knight is probably going to be Lancelot. I find it very suspicious that Nakaba listed the knights in the wrong order. The Four Horsemen in the Bible are listed as Conquest/Pestilence, War, Famine and Death, but the knights were listed as Famine, Pestilence, War and Death. That's 3124 instead of 1234. The first three where switched around. The same thing also seemed to happen when the mage described their appearances, with Tristan(Pestilence) being the second one and Percival(Death) the last one. I think the reason the order is different is because it hints at the order that they will be introduced in. Percival, the 4th Knight, was the first one to appear, so logically the next one will the 3rd knight who was listed, which would be War. After that comes Pestilence and then Famine.

This pattern also makes sense from a story perspective. The knight of Famine is the most mysterious one, so he will be the last one to be found. If the speculation about him being Gawain turns out to be true, he needs to be kept away from the other knights until they are a bit stronger. Otherwise the next Sunshine user will just defeat every enemy by himself. Tristan should be in Liones with his parents and it will probably take a while to get there, so his introduction will probably take a while as well. That will also keep the Sins out of the way for now. Lancelot was kidnapped from his parents and presumably influenced by the Lady of the Lake, so he can appear anywhere at any time and in basically any situation. That means that his introduction could be delayed until after Liones, but if it takes a while for Percival to get there it would probably be best to introduce one of the other main characters before that.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Demon version of Oldo will hunt me in my nightmares...
That shit looked so disgusting
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What happened to oldo btw and how did he become like that, is that all that tiny demon's doing or there's something greater!?
Anyways demons being evil as always.......