Discussion Mokushiroku no Yonkishi by Suzuki Nakaba

Do you think Sin is really 3000 years old?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
I would like to point out that DK basically had 10 commandments and could use awesome powers and abilities from those but he basically did nothing with it and was just physically brawling

I won't be surprised if in Arthur's case nakaba just makes him throw lightening storms and just bfr them to other worlds etc or him throwing an large number of spiked swords etc

FKS

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Text:
The manuscript for ch18 of MnY is finished!!
The doodle on the envelope this week is Anne!!
She also has a big role!!
Look forward to it along with ch17 that will come out this week!!

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I could easily see the Arthur leading them being someone other then the Arthur we know. It would explain why Camelot hasn't been restored...

Demonspeed

The Blessed User of Dragon Pokémon
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Wow I thought it was said Merlin made the Sacred treasures, well anyway do you think Dubs will use and weild Divine Axe Rhitta in the Movie?
No, it was never said that Merlin made it. They are gifts from Bartra IIRC.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Right now Rhitta is a very broken tombstone, but I think it will make an appearance.
Do you think that the sword of the sun will actually emerge up from Rhitta or somehow Rhitta will evolve into the sun sword galatine that Gawain is going to use?

Ann Firestar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Do you think that the sword of the sun will actually emerge up from Rhitta or somehow Rhitta will evolve into the sun sword galatine that Gawain is going to use?
If its creator is a part of this story, I think Rhitta may be reforged into a longsword (it's still big, but made for two hands)
Why longsword and not a regular one, but very big?
Because one of the 4KotA, has something similar to a longsword, and also if new power of sunshine is actually turn out to be sword wielding, then his physical power will not be so overwhelming, and he couldn’t hold such an unbalanced sword. Also longsword is considered to be the most powerful and difficult to master, kind of sword, so i see that fitting for the power.

HereNThere

Hazard Duty Pay
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
So...was this guy around during the Sins' Knighthood?

Because, otherwise, the implication I'm getting is that he forged Rhitta before Escanor was even in the picture. Same with Ban's weapon.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So...was this guy around during the Sins' Knighthood?

Because, otherwise, the implication I'm getting is that he forged Rhitta before Escanor was even in the picture. Same with Ban's weapon.
He made OP weapons for fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Text:
The cover of MnY Vol2 is done!!
This time too, Percival is the highlight!!
Look forward to its release on June 17th!!

Almost time for the new chapter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Title of next chapter: Determination to battle.

Again, no Q/As.

Demonspeed

The Blessed User of Dragon Pokémon
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
These HKs are more cruel than some of the Demons in NNT :XD.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
What did Ironside just do with that coed? Did he unleash the demonic spirits from it?

Zorra_akuma

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
These HKs are more cruel than some of the Demons in NNT :XD.
LOL TRUE
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyone know what Ironside said at the end

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Short summary please, it seems like a dialogue heavy chapter

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Summary:

Sin says Ironside should be beginning the ritual and pleads the others to go fight without delay and stop it. He advises Percy not to fight his father because he is stronger than the boy thinks. And so the mission starts. The four do the introductions and discuss. Meanwhile, Ironside is doing the ritual, and monsters appear. They are the Dead of Chaos. The knight trusts one of them to lead the others and orders to not let anyone escape and make all of them sacrifices. The group sees the chaotic scene. Percy says it's okay because Sin is doing something about it, that they should get to stop Ironside now. Anne says she doesn't know what the talking fox is but he is lying or hiding something. She asks Percy if the suspicious fox is to be trusted. The boy replies he trusts him. And he isn't the only one. Anne just can't help it and suggests them to hurry up. They then find Anne's father who just passed out. Ironside is nearby and asks Percy what he came here for. He says he should be killing them but is busy right now. Percy asks him to stop the ritual, and the father remarks about his language and unleashes his magic, unnerving them. Nasiens even notes that he is turning his back to them yet isn't having any opening. Yet they have to do something. Anne thinks the body won't listen to what they says because of fear, and the man won't hesitate to kill them. That doesn't stop Percy from making his move with the hand magic to swap his father and asking him to stop. It has no effect on him, and he tells his son he is utterly lacking discipline. END.

Last edited: