Discussion Mokushiroku no Yonkishi by Suzuki Nakaba

Do you think Sin is really 3000 years old?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Demonspeed

Promised Successor
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Beat them with ease while being busy with the spell :lmao. Next chapter we get the name of Percy's Magic I guess?

I think Percival just beaten some kind of record.
MC dies faster only in isekai.
Also, that means we get to see the land of the dead nearly in the same timing as in nnt. I think he gets a talk with his gramps.
Would be cool but aren't the dead unable to spend too much time there? I think there was a time limit mentioned in NNT IIRC.

Ann Firestar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Would be cool but aren't the dead unable to spend too much time there? I think there was a time limit mentioned in NNT IIRC.
I think if there were some kind of time limit, it’s long forgotten. Gusav and Rosa would have perished before being all “emotional support ghost” if there were any.
Or at least there is enough time for Balgis to appear there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Man if he's going to Capital of dead, hopefully he meets our boy Escanor
Literally the only thought in my brain😅
I thought about something like that, but I think that’s not going to happen.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't think next chapter will be on percival's magic, we know it's called hero type magic, so probably next chapter it'll be Ironside unleashing his magic or the magic from the COED

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
I don't think next chapter will be on percival's magic, we know it's called hero type magic, so probably next chapter it'll be Ironside unleashing his magic or the magic from the COED
Hero type is the category to which Percival's magic belongs, it isn't the name.

Similarly to how Jajanken is the name of Gon's nen but its category is Enhancer.

I guess we will know why Percival is the Knight of Death soon.

Ann Firestar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I think Percival just beaten some kind of record.
MC dies faster only in isekai.
Also, that means we get to see the land of the dead nearly in the same timing as in nnt. I think he gets a talk with his gramps.

I said nearly?
I lied.
The capital of the dead first appeared in chapter 20.
Exactly in the same chapter, it presumably will reappear.
I’m talking that theory back.
I’m 89% sure that Percivals magic is some form of soul control.
That’s how his title connects to his powers.
So basically he controls his own soul to create things that hold some kind of significance for him (Uraborus blade and that demon bird) and his own little projections. Also that explains how that magic is both offensive and defensive (and also has healing powers)
So with that in mind it’s obvious that he doesn’t die, if his soul remains whole, even if it left too damaged body.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh, and also I reread Lancelots one-shot, and I’m pretty sure that he and Jericho are in Camelot.
The problem was that humans (and only humans!) started disappearing and I think if everyone thought that Camelot was no more, no one even thought that people may be there (especially considering that Camelot is somewhere in other realm or in magical hiding) And the Lady of the Lake have a strong connection to the Camelot, so that makes sense.

Tristan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I had this idea since ch.5: What if the Four Knights of the Apocalypse (or at least some of them) are related to certain realms?
Percival is the Knight of Death and he's always using a mysterious, green energy so it makes sense that his powers might be related to the Capital of the Dead where souls of dead people reside and —surprisingly enough— everything is Green:

As for Tristan, there is the Purgatory which was defined as the space between the Capital of the Dead & the World of the Living. According to the description given by Merlin's father, the Purgatory seems to be a chaotic plane where opposite forces exist at the same time:

The purgatory is also known as the place where sinful souls are purged through suffering and punishment. This fits perfectly with the nature of Plague as "Divine Punishment".

Last edited:

animeangryfan4

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
oh for crying out loud. What is with this depressing story arc moments? Where are teh other knights already?

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
okay so first off WHAT. THE. FUCK. NAKABA. HE FUCKING KILLED PERCY (For the moment) BUT STILL THATS SO FUCKED UP LIKE SEEING HIM GET LITTEARALLY TOURTURED BY HIS OWN FATHER IS DK LEVELS OF HORRIBLE PARENTING FUCKING HELL. But on the other side the thing that makes me really sad is the fact that Nasiens litterally watched his first and only friend get not only tortured but also die as well right infront of him and he couldnt do anything to help percy but sit there and watch. The one who saved him and gave him purpose is dead right infront of him. Thats so fucking sad i feel so horrible for nasiens. becuase thats just horrible.... However on the lighter side of things he will get to see his grandpa again so hopefully we will get some answers to things. either way as a very interesting chapter and i didnt think we would get an mc death this quick but was still cool.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe Varghese will infuse his soul into the helmet/cape. In that one picture when MNY was starting, Percival is wearing them both, and so is Varghese as he floats in the background.

Demonspeed

Promised Successor
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So I guess this will be the event which will make Percival famed in story? Like Mel destroying Danafor and the other Sins?

I honestly don't know what to expect (besides a power up). I thought they'd simply steal a fragment of the CoED and leave but it looks like something spectacular will happen.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Alright this chapter was brutal 3 main points that i figured from this chapter -

1. Donny has a uncle(whom he probably respects the most which is why he said what would Uncle want in this situation)

2. Ironside probably wants to seal the whole of lioness from what it seemed from this chapter as it's his only thorn

3. We got confirmed that percival's magic's true nature is not known

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, I'm really curious how they'll turn the tide of this situation. Though if Ironside is allowed to win, that might lead to some interesting development. It would also given Anne a reason to continue with the group, instead of staying to protect her village. Still super curious what Ironside magic is? I'm assuming some kind of holy magic, though I could just be reading into the cross shape more then I should. But it does remind me of the goddesses magic... Not that worried about Percival, given he survived being sliced through in the first chapter. Plus we've seen that crossing over is not exactly impossible. Perhaps he'll see his grandfather and we'll get some backstory.

KV Channel

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Well, I'm really curious how they'll turn the tide of this situation. Though if Ironside is allowed to win, that might lead to some interesting development. It would also given Anne a reason to continue with the group, instead of staying to protect her village. Still super curious what Ironside magic is? I'm assuming some kind of holy magic, though I could just be reading into the cross shape more then I should. But it does remind me of the goddesses magic... Not that worried about Percival, given he survived being sliced through in the first chapter. Plus we've seen that crossing over is not exactly impossible. Perhaps he'll see his grandfather and we'll get some backstory.
If Ironside wins it wouldn't be so bad. He would give Percival and the others a reality check that they couldn't win, seeing the helplessness and fear they experienced will give them more motivation to get stronger.

Demonspeed

Promised Successor
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Nakaba you aren't doing this on purpose, are you?

:lmao

Ironside is too cruel to be a good person. The way he is talking about Liones in this chapter makes it look like he is particularly annoyed by it. He definiitely has his agenda IMO. I wonder what is that something dear he was talking about though. Can't really be Percival when he is treating him like this.