Discussion Mokushiroku no Yonkishi by Suzuki Nakaba

Do you think Sin is really 3000 years old?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rizaadxn

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Didn't Deathpierce have a different type of magic though?

Bebo

Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
Percival will obviously come back to life since he's the MC.
How exciting, an MC that can't die no matter who he fights again.
Exciting, yeah.
Ironside is a savage though i love him.

HereNThere

Redguard Sniper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, it was called Melody. It was a pretty OP ability all things considered. Shame him and the Pleiades or whatever got sidelined immediately despite the hype.

Good chapter. Ironside is really imposing as a villain. So I'd definitely hate if this turned into another Gilthunder situation. Ironside also works here because there's no vagueness in his strength. He is without a doubt stronger than the kids. The Sins were never outmatched in direct fights. There were always tricks in play or circumstances that held them back.

That said, Percival's magic will save the day in the next chapter, but I'm doubtful that it will harm Ironside. He hasn't even gone all out yet.

Danny has an uncle. I'm assuming it's going to a familiar character.

I really hate that, while I'm enjoying story, in the back of my mind, I'm still worried about it turning to crap. Nakaba can craft a good story, but...you know.

Ann Firestar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Danny has an uncle. I'm assuming it's going to a familiar character.
To focus our guessing game, I remind you that Donny is ginger (according to this cover)

Ann Firestar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
So????? Like do we know any important Ginger head from original NNT?
Two sins (one out of the picture, because death), Arthur and surprisingly Vivian. (I checked wiki for this)

Jdmp53

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
a possible theory could be he had his magic change with arthur's help...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and i wonder if something that varghese is mentioned to have taken from him is not a reference to some material but maybe to his wife ?.. like varghese was somehow related to her death ?... maybe we will know more if percy meets his gramps again.

Senoirmeow

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe he’s trying to seal Meliodas with CoED?
He is a demon after all, though Meliodas is just one problem - considering there’s still super powerful people like Diane, King, Gowther and Ban, especially Ban. Hell even Elizabeth.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't see Ironside going the same route as Gilthunder... While Gilthunder was an antagonist, his actions were nowhere as severe or threatening as Ironside's have been. Honestly, Ironside has become one of the most threatening villain, probably due to him maintainingan advantage over the heroes through each of his appearances.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
I don't see Ironside going the same route as Gilthunder... While Gilthunder was an antagonist, his actions were nowhere as severe or threatening as Ironside's have been. Honestly, Ironside has become one of the most threatening villain, probably due to him maintainingan advantage over the heroes through each of his appearances.
Not to mention that he is the MC's father, he will definitely don't go in the same way as Gulthunder as according to the Arthurian Legend, Percival's enemy was that Red Knight named Ironside who was evil.

Last edited:

Senoirmeow

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah he had Melody - it allowed him to delay magical attacks at his whim and control the tempo of a battle, making people fight in close quarters.
I doubt Ironside is him, since Ironsides father was from Camelot and Death Pierce was from Edinburgh.
Unless Chaos can grant new magic in addition to the chaos staff abilities I doubt it’s him. Though the existence of magic as a whole needs desperately explaining in this series.

FKS

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Latest tweet:

Text:
Today, June 10th, is Donny's birthday!!
Suzuki Nakaba-sensei, who is working on the manuscript, sent a drawing of Donny our way as a celebration!!
Happy birthday, Donny!!
Bubble: Wait for the manuscript a lil' more!!

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Latest tweet:

Text:
Today, June 10th, is Donny's birthday!!
Suzuki Nakaba-sensei, who is working on the manuscript, sent a drawing of Donny our way as a celebration!!
Happy birthday, Donny!!
Bubble: Wait for the manuscript a lil' more!!
He shares his birthday with All Might, Donny is guaranteed to do big things in the future :)

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Elizabeth would die to a rock hitting her. She's fodder.
You want to start a war, mhm?

Maybe he’s trying to seal Meliodas with CoED?
He is a demon after all, though Meliodas is just one problem - considering there’s still super powerful people like Diane, King, Gowther and Ban, especially Ban. Hell even Elizabeth.
I wonder why Arthur/Merlin would allow one of their Knights to seal Liones away though?

Ironside is probably doing it because Liones is a threat. Even just regular holy Knights should have some military threat to Camelot.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
You want to start a war, mhm?

I wonder why Arthur/Merlin would allow one of their Knights to seal Liones away though?

Ironside is probably doing it because Liones is a threat. Even just regular holy Knights should have some military threat to Camelot.
They are about to get the Gojo treatment, they are too powerful for the sequel in this early stage so like in Jujutsu Kaisen where the tension breaker Gojo gets sealed, the plot can continue in peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
But the question is why would Arthur who probably now has completely mastered his Chaos Powers would even see Meliodas as a threat? Unless it's just these knights who're scheming something behind Arthur's back and their only threat is Camelot and Meliodas