Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 111 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mighty Escanor

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
The first chapter is sooo good and sad. This is a genuine question but, will we be able to be see some of the SDS members in the future chapters? And Percival is the official protagonist for this sequel?
As far as I know, Merlin's gaiden will be included in MnYK as well. Naturally this means Merlin from the SDSs has a major role here. She was the only sin with almost no presence in NnT, and she is on Arthur's side here. She had a history with Chaos and Chaos is a thing in MnYK. Merlin's involvement is inevitable.

Ban×Elaine and King×Diane has their own respective jungles to command, so they might not be interfering with human affairs so much. Btw, we know there was a mention of a jungle in Lord Balgis' talk, Ban'sjungle is somewhere in the human world, and Ban's son is most probably a main character. So Ban has more chance of appearing based on early info.

Meliodas is Nakaba's precious one, so it's impossible that he doesn't have a major role here imo. He is also father to Tristan, the one who was supposed to be the protagonist of the current manga.

Elizabeth. There is no doubt she will appear.

Zel×Gelda, and also Gowther. I have no idea.

Mael. We've already seen him interacting with a character from MnYK, so yes we will see him again.

Escanor. There is little to no possibility of seeing him again. But I hope the new Sunshine host can answer Escanor related questions, especially if the new host is from human race, or is somehow related to Escanor sama.

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Since its an weekly manga then we can expect spoilers or raws on Tuesday I guess

Son Detective Asurei

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello to you all.

So, my take on the first chapter of the sequel is pretty good or 9/10. Can't give it a 10/10 since there are a few plot issues like Percival surviving that cross attack or Ironside leaving without making sure the job was done.

Overall, the concept of this chapter is a reverse, darker, and more gruesome version of Dragon Ball's beginning. That's basically what this chapter gave off. Also, I would like to mention that the Holy Grail is possibly going to be a peak topic in this series since the Arthurian Legends of Percival does deal with him and the grail.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Last time we got some leaks on Monday so hopefully we get them tomorrow as well.
Oh yes, tho I was talking of the raws which came on Tuesday
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hello to you all.

So, my take on the first chapter of the sequel is pretty good or 9/10. Can't give it a 10/10 since there are a few plot issues like Percival surviving that cross attack or Ironside leaving without making sure the job was done.

Overall, the concept of this chapter is a reverse, darker, and more gruesome version of Dragon Ball's beginning. That's basically what this chapter gave off. Also, I would like to mention that the Holy Grail is possibly going to be a peak topic in this series since the Arthurian Legends of Percival does deal with him and the grail.
Yes Holy Grail and Arthur's corruption is going to be the centre of the series. Obviously the first arc won't be about that but after the first one at least.
I've always seen Arthur as the Sinbad of this verse

Son Detective Asurei

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh yes, tho I was talking of the raws which came on Tuesday

Yes Holy Grail and Arthur's corruption is going to be the centre of the series. Obviously the first arc won't be about that but after the first one at least.
I've always seen Arthur as the Sinbad of this verse
That would be an interesting plot twist, but I think that, if Arthur is gonna be evil, Nakaba should model his development after either Griffth or Meruem, or even both. The reason I say that is because for me the execution for Sinbad when it came to this concept did have a few issues and rubbed me a little bit the wrong way.

BUT, on the other hand, I don't want Nakaba to make Arthur the main villain because he's too overpowered with Chaos, unless his durability is that of a human but with the power of a upper tier primordial god. The reason I say that is because we all know that Nakaba isn't the greatest when it comes to power consistency, meaning the fights are not going to be sticking to the rules of the series like what happened in SDS's final two arcs.

Now, my theory of who are the four horsemen is the following:

1. Percival
2. Tristan
3. Lancelot
4. Either Mordred, Morgan, Gawain, or King/Diane's daughter or son.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
, I would like to mention that the Holy Grail is possibly going to be a peak topic in this series since the Arthurian Legends of Percival does deal with him and the grail.
I thought Fountain of youth was the Holy grail of nntverse..and didn't we see it in action already.....

Son Detective Asurei

Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought Fountain of youth was the Holy grail of nntverse..and didn't we see it in action already.....
True, unless Nakaba uses it again but with its original name and with a different power or blessing.

Also, I would like to mention that Nakaba basically spoiled a possible situation between the Lady of the Lake and Merlin when Percival's grandfather was telling him about Britannia when it came to the part of the lake women that traps heroes. Because in Arthurian legend, the Lady of the Lake betrays and traps Merlin in some tower or in a cave that leads to his death.

BTW, fun fact. Apparently, Tristan has a younger brother called Meliadus the Younger in Arthurian legend. So, expect a possible second child from Meliodas and Elizabeth.

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Also, I would like to mention that Nakaba basically spoiled a possible situation between the Lady of the Lake and Merlin when Percival's grandfather was telling him about Britannia when it came to the part of the lake women that traps heroes. Because in Arthurian legend, the Lady of the Lake betrays and traps Merlin in some tower or in a cave that leads to his death.
Fun fact, in Arturian legend, the Lady of the Lake is an actual person, and not some goddess and her name is ether Nimue or Viviane (in different translations, there are even more similar sounding names) or sometime her role is played by Morgan or her sister.
And Wikipedia also told me that Lancelot was actually raised by her in original legend.

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
4. Either Mordred, Morgan, Gawain, or King/Diane's daughter or son.
As far as we know, there is a character in MnYK who wields Sunshine. He is most probably Gawain. Although there is no guarantee he will join the protagonists, or acts as one.

Last edited:

Eternita

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As far as I know, Merlin's gaiden will be included in MnYK as well. Naturally this means Merlin from the SDSs has a major role here. She was the inly sin with almost no presence in NnT, and she is on Arthur's side here. She had a history with Chaos and Chaos is a thing in MnYK. Merlin's involvement is inevitable.
Exactly. It all adds up.

Escanor. There is little to no possibility of seeing him again. But I hope the new Sunshine host can answer Escanor related questions, especially if the new host is from human race, or is somehow related to Escanor sama.
That would be nice, i wonder if maybe a reincarnation of sorts, im curious.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
@FKS Can't we have separate sticky threads for each new chp of the sequel and their spoilers....It's hard to find source imgs etc in a single thread

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
New thread can't be created for newly up mangas, you guys should look over other mangas here as well like that of OPM it's all in a single thread, unless it's a big fan base manga with lot of people discussing a lot of stuff regularly

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Can anyone who can access that chapter at least tell the summary of the chapter or what's seemingly happening, whom did he encounter? That purple creature?