Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 131 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

MrSchmitty7

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
shouldn't Tristan has the same kind of power as Arthur and be a being close to Choas with his Darkness and Light?
Since the Real Excalibur is made of both D&L shouldn't he be able to create one too?

Also Nakaba will have to explain what happened to the Sins and why they aren't taking actions against Arthur if he's truly evil, cuz even now they should be at the peak of power in Britania with maybe Arthur being stronger than them individually
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think the fact that the Sins aren't taking actions against him means that the "Arthur has become an Evil King" is probably false
Logically it does make sense, but at the same time I don’t think chaos is just a concept that can be obtained by mixing darkness and light. Chaos is a sentient being that happens to be darkness and light. I don’t think someone can just make another chaos by combining the two, otherwise I’m sure Merlin would’ve just made her own by now but instead she spent 3000 years trying to resurrect a single being known as chaos.

I think so far people tend to look at chaos like the rinnegan, where if you just combine two things you’ll get it. Personally I think chaos is its own unique sentient being and not just a tool.

Then again it’s just a theory on my part so I could be wrong, but in the end I’m more on the “chaos isn’t something that can be created via experimentation/biology” train

SkyJockey

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
We don’t know exactly how Chaos was created though. It could be more complicated than just slapping light and darkness together.

Also while I do agree that the Sins would likely try to stop an Arthur turned evil, it was shown during the Cath fight that they didn’t really have a strategy against the reality warping of chaos. Even if they teamed up, it’s not guaranteed Arthur would lose to them.

Logically it does make sense, but at the same time I don’t think chaos is just a concept that can be obtained by mixing darkness and light. Chaos is a sentient being that happens to be darkness and light. I don’t think someone can just make another chaos by combining the two, otherwise I’m sure Merlin would’ve just made her own by now but instead she spent 3000 years trying to resurrect a single being known as chaos.

I think so far people tend to look at chaos like the rinnegan, where if you just combine two things you’ll get it. Personally I think chaos is its own unique sentient being and not just a tool.

Then again it’s just a theory on my part so I could be wrong, but in the end I’m more on the “chaos isn’t something that can be created via experimentation/biology” train
Yeah it’s very easy to just think of “Chaos” as a power or an ability, but it’s a sentient entity with its own will.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Chaos is an "entity", and so is Tristan. Who mentioned that Tristan is just "slapping light and darkness together"? lol. We've seen from NnT that Light & Darkness nullify each other, so the existence of an "entity" wherein those contradictory forces co-exist IS "impossibility", "contradiction", in other words: "Chaos".

SkyJockey

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh speaking of Merlin! We’ve got the evil King Arthur skulking around Britannia, looking for the pure and innocent knights of the apocalypse, yet no mention of Arthur’s wicked court mage?

I smell collusion!

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
So far we know the identities of three knights: Death (Percival), War (Lancelot), & Plague (Tristan). Famine could be one of these three I think:
1- King & Diane's son
2- Zeldris & Gelda's son
3- Gawain

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay now I’m interested, god that panel of the 4 Knights is hype, hopefully Nakaba doesn’t completely change their designs because they look amazing

I can’t believe Arthur is the baddy, I wonder what happened to him, maybe he’s being manipulated???

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So far we know the identities of three knights: Death (Percival), War (Lancelot), & Plague (Tristan). Famine could be one of these three I think:
1- King & Diane's son
2- Zeldris & Gelda's son
3- Gawain
It's going to be Gawain. But Gawain could be 1 or 2. In the end it's just a name.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
How did we come to the conclusion that Tristan is Chaos because he can manipulate Darkness & Light ? By that logic Mael is chaos because he was doing the same thing when he merged with the commandments

Also why the hell is Gawain constantly being mentioned, I’m so confused, is there something I missed ?

SkyJockey

Reaction score
Country
United States
Also why the hell is Gawain constantly being mentioned, I’m so confused, is there something I missed ?
Just people being excited/interested in his character. He’s a pretty prominent character in Arthurian legend (being one of the strongest and most famous of Arthur’s knights). Plus, there’s the lore connection he may have to Sunshine.

MrSchmitty7

Reaction score
Country
United States
Chaos is an "entity", and so is Tristan. Who mentioned that Tristan is just "slapping light and darkness together"? lol. We've seen from NnT that Light & Darkness nullify each other, so the existence of an "entity" wherein those contradictory forces co-exist IS "impossibility", "contradiction", in other words: "Chaos".
No one here isn’t saying that Tristan isn’t an entity. I said chaos isn’t just a power, it’s a literal sentient being. Arthur doesn’t have a magic power called chaos, he has the literal being sealed inside of him and is using its essence to manipulate the world

There’s no such thing so far as the power of chaos because chaos isn’t just a power it’s a sentient being. In order for Tristan to have the power of chaos he’d have to be like the literal entity from what the manga has shown so far. That’s why I don’t think him being part demon part goddess is enough for him to get the power of chaos.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Chaos is probably the culmination of the five races, not just light and darkness. Like @MrSchmitty7 said, it's probably not like the rinnegan in the way it's created.

Or if it is, you'd need light, dark, nature (fairy), earth (Giants) and human magic alltogether? idk

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just people being excited/interested in his character. He’s a pretty prominent character in Arthurian legend (being one of the strongest and most famous of Arthur’s knights). Plus, there’s the lore connection he may have to Sunshine.
You guys need to chill before you get your hopes up only to get disappointed 🤣

If anything I think one of the main characters may get the Sun Grace lol

Chaos is probably the culmination of the five races, not just light and darkness. Like @MrSchmitty7 said, it's probably not like the rinnegan in the way it's created.

Or if it is, you'd need light, dark, nature (fairy), earth (Giants) and human magic alltogether? idk
This.

Mael had access to Darkness & Light, doesn’t make his abilities Chaos related
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Tristan’s design looks more fitting for “Death”

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
No one here isn’t saying that Tristan isn’t an entity. I said chaos isn’t just a power, it’s a literal sentient being. Arthur doesn’t have a magic power called chaos, he has the literal being sealed inside of him and is using its essence to manipulate the world

There’s no such thing so far as the power of chaos because chaos isn’t just a power it’s a sentient being. In order for Tristan to have the power of chaos he’d have to be like the literal entity from what the manga has shown so far. That’s why I don’t think him being part demon part goddess is enough for him to get the power of chaos.
I didn't mention the possibility of Tristan using the power of Chaos (because that won't ever happen for plot reasons). I just highlighted the similarity between Chaos (not Arthur) & Tristan in their essence / nature. Both of them are entities made of co-existing Light & Dark properties. As simple as that!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
You guys need to chill before you get your hopes up only to get disappointed 🤣

If anything I think one of the main characters may get the Sun Grace lol
But Gawain is said to have powers related to the sun so yeah he fits as Famine.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
But Gawain is said to have powers related to the sun so yeah he fits as Famine.
How so ? What does famine have to do with the Sun lmao

Last edited:

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
When Merlin was asked: "What is Chaos?" her answer was:

See? Light & Darkness, and anything besides those two elements is just your headcanon. Even that "Sphere" shows Chaos's dyadic essence.