Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 158 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Posting the TL of a few lines:
Page 122:
Ah!!

Please... hand the medicine over to me!!
A bit more... no, it should be already finished by now!

I won't...!! If I do, you'll test it on somebody else!
No, don't...

Page 124:
That's why I'll be the one to test it.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Any information regarding nascien and others

Tristan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Posting the TL of a few lines:
Page 122:
Ah!!

Please... hand the medicine over to me!!
A bit more... no, it should be already finished by now!

I won't...!! If I do, you'll test it on somebody else!
No, don't...

Page 124:
That's why I'll be the one to test it.
What about the kanji of those two blades?

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
What about the kanji of those two blades?
The one on the right is called Henbane and the one on the left is Belladonna. Both are nightshades, kinds of plants.
The kanji besides the names say "Paralysis Poison" and "Sleeping Poison" respectively.

Last edited:

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
If he’s using poison he likely plague or famine right?

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Herbalist and Famine, I don't think the symbolism works well in this case.
Plague is the more relevant concept, but the silhouette was too much like Tristan.
Maybe he is not one of them at all.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
I might add that Nasiens, on page 108, says "You were supposed to be sleeping for 10 hours with Belladonna."
There, Belladonna is mentioned twice and Henbane only once in this entire chapter.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
"Plague" isn't just about disease you know?
The concept of "Plague" in the biblical context refers to Divine punishment / justice or a manifestation of god's wrath, like "the 10 Plagues of Egypt" in Exodus:

And "The Seven Last Plagues" in the book of Revelation / Apocalypse:

Last edited:

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Another page, at least some panels, to TL from me:
Page 113, panels 1 to 3:
Yes... Ever since I'm a child, whenever I get excited, I tend to bite my lip...
Depending on the biting force, the amount of bleeding varies...
You'd better fix that habit...

My sister often tells me that...

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope to god nasien isnt geldris’s kid because it will ruin them and I don’t mean it will ruin their lives I mean it will ruin their characters they are the only couple to not have any decent time together to love each other like all the others not only that neither one of them are mentally stable enough to be parents yet. With the sins it makes sense because they are setting down and shit but with geldris it doesn’t because they haven’t had time to be a couple and if you just throw a kid in there it will ruin their characters because they got no time for their relationship to develop so i PRAY it’s not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Another page, at least some panels, to TL from me:
Page 113, panels 1 to 3:
Yes... Ever since I'm a child, whenever I get excited, I tend to bite my lip...
Depending on the biting force, the amount of bleeding varies...
You'd better fix that habit...

My sister often tells me to...
Is that in sister like nun or sister as in related?

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Percival is Death and his magic can heal and create golems, so odds are the titles aren't based on their magic abilities. I think it's probably similar to how the Sins were given titles corresponding to the deadly sins they seemed to have committed. Considering that the 4KOA were named based on a prophecy, I would expect their titles to come from the destruction they are predicted to cause. There's a nice parallel there in that the Sins were titled based on past actions, whereas the 4KOA would be titled based on future actions. Just like with the past actions of the Sins, I expect the future predictions regarding the 4KOA to be somewhat misleading, but not entirely wrong.

Personally I doubt that Nasiens is meant to be part of the 4KOA. His appearance doesn't match any of the silhouettes or the descriptions, he's not named after a famous Arthurian knight like the other 3 and his poison powers don't seem like they're particularly special let alone hero type. He also seems really weak since he can't even land a hit on an unarmed Percival. The overall presentation simply doesn't give me the impression that I'm looking at one of the most important characters in the series. At best he could be King and Diane's kid but he seems very underwhelming even for that role so far.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Nakaba with the teasing :lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Percival is Death and his magic can heal and create golems, so odds are the titles aren't based on their magic abilities. I think it's probably similar to how the Sins were given titles corresponding to the deadly sins they seemed to have committed. Considering that the 4KOA were named based on a prophecy, I would expect their titles to come from the destruction they are predicted to cause. There's a nice parallel there in that the Sins were titled based on past actions, whereas the 4KOA would be titled based on future actions. Just like with the past actions of the Sins, I expect the future predictions regarding the 4KOA to be somewhat misleading, but not entirely wrong.

Personally I doubt that Nasiens is meant to be part of the 4KOA. His appearance doesn't match any of the silhouettes or the descriptions, he's not named after a famous Arthurian knight like the other 3 and his poison powers don't seem like they're particularly special let alone hero type. He also seems really weak since he can't even land a hit on an unarmed Percival. The overall presentation simply doesn't give me the impression that I'm looking at one of the most important characters in the series. At best he could be King and Diane's kid but he seems very underwhelming even for that role so far.
I think he is probably not one of them. But not being able to defeat Percival isn't an indicator. They are all young and weak ATM. Nakaba said he want MCs like this for MNY too. In the previous chapter he had the upper hand.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I remember king's power to make mild toxin to fatal poison and stuff from this.....his ability could be a derivative of Disaster.....

and also mentioning about sister and then moving onto a panel with her....it's definetly referring to her...and as far as i understand japanese refers nuns as 'sister' in english words right?...so if he mentions nee san then it probably is either related by blood or cousin or something...