Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 159 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jdmp53

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Hope he does have a good role in future,
Btw when do you guys think the OG characters will start appearing in the sequel? And when will characters like Mael start to appear, I think probably after the movie that's coming this July!?
The story has to switch back and forth to our MCs at some point like how nnt focused on king/ban journey as well mel and grp during 10C arc....and hopefully we'll get some range of chps from arthur's perspective as well

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah those two are definitly Kiane's kids!
The boy might not be Famine but his sister could... just saying.
Oooor those two could be twins and together they form "Famine" (their 2 powers are what can create the power Famine)

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I think I missed something, I am up to chapter 6, is there a chapter 7? can someone link it?

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
In NNT Mel, Diane and Ban got together in 8 chapters.
Ban was first mentioned in chapter 7 or something, but he actually only met up with Mel in chapter 15 when they destroyed an entire dungeon with their arm wrestling match. More importantly, I think the dynamic here is a bit different. Mel was an experienced knight looking for his old friends based on clues he found and information that was given to him. Percival is a newbie that just set out on his first adventure and neither he nor Arthur's knights have any idea where to find the other 3 KOA or even who they are beyond vague descriptions. I think it's likely for the process of assembling the knights to be a bit slower for Percival than it was for Mel.

I think this idea also makes sense from a more meta perspective, since this time the titular group of knights only has 4 members rather than 7. Mel had a whopping 6 other knights to recruit, while Percival's only working with 3. You could argue that this means the KOA are going to be recruited in half the time, but I think it suggests each one of them is going to get twice the buildup and focus before they join. This also fits the idea that Percival isn't just recruiting his old friends like Mel was doing. He's meeting these knights for the first time and will have to befriend them before he can get them to join him. It won't be as easy as Mel having a short chat with Diane to convince her to come with him.

Additionally, something that kind of bothers me is that Percival still hasn't managed to defeat a single significant enemy. Ironside completely stomped him and the fox had to save him from Pellegarde to prevent the same thing from happening again. It could just be me, but it feels weird for Percival to be recruiting other knights before he as the main character and presumed leader of the 4KOA has even scored a single victory. His biggest feat so far is defeating some random wolf familiar with a slap, which seemed more like a gag to me. I want Percival to have a moment similar to Mel saving Elizabeth and sending Twigo flying into the sky. A moment where the inevitable anime can blast one of the signature tunes while Percival gets to look all heroic, the kind of thing that shows up in trailers and such. If another knight were to join before Percival gets an iconic moment like that I think he could end up overshadowing the main character. This is why I believe it would be best to wait a little longer to introduce another KOA.

Initial chapters were so good, these chapters are mid in comparison
I agree, but to be fair the initial chapters of a series are always loaded with new information since the author has to establish the setting and the characters. The pacing will necessarily slow down somewhat after that. Early chapters tend to be extra long too.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The chapter is available to buy on english here

Eternita

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
At the moment I am starting to think Nas and Dolores are siblings... I don't know how i would feel if that is the case. Im hoping it isn't literal relations and just a term from growing up with her...

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
What’s on his weapons? It looks like the power of darkness and light but I doubt it.

Ban the goat

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope to god nasien isnt geldris’s kid because it will ruin them and I don’t mean it will ruin their lives I mean it will ruin their characters they are the only couple to not have any decent time together to love each other like all the others not only that neither one of them are mentally stable enough to be parents yet. With the sins it makes sense because they are setting down and shit but with geldris it doesn’t because they haven’t had time to be a couple and if you just throw a kid in there it will ruin their characters because they got no time for their relationship to develop so i PRAY it’s not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is that in sister like nun or sister as in related?
What’s on his weapons? It looks like the power of darkness and light but I doubt it.
There poison blades

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Percival is so adorable trying to stuff all that hair in his helmet.

Still not confirmed yet but at the very least it seems like Nasiens and Dolores have a sister-brother relationship.

And I like Nasiens daggers, they looks really cool.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So Nasiens wants to save the gorge and what he did was self-defense.

Assuming he is King and Diane's kid something doesn't add up, the fact that he is attacked by Fairies and also the implied deforestation problem? Normally it's something King should be able to solve with Disaster. So, maybe he can't come here for some reason?

Percival is obviously going to help him solve it but how can he? Either the cause is because of some monster or it'll be thanks to his Magic, maybe he can "give life" to others or something, which would be beyond classic healing.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Nascuen maybe referring to Dolores as sister, just as common people refer the Nuns at church as sister
There might be an other force that's fine this to the gorge

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
King and Diane raised a creep

Son Detective Asurei

Reaction score
Country
United States
Percival is so adorable trying to stuff all that hair in his helmet.

Still not confirmed yet but at the very least it seems like Nasiens and Dolores have a sister-brother relationship.

And I like Nasiens daggers, they looks really cool.
Same. For some reason, I'm getting Inuyasha vibes from Nasien's blades.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Maybe one of their parents is sick and they're trying to find a way to cure him/her.
The daughter chose to rely on the Goddesses for help and the son chose to find a cure on his own.
Fairies don't get sick so it would be Diane (if they really are their kids).

But I doubt it's about this. He said he wants to boost the growth of the plants and animals.

Son Detective Asurei

Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe one of their parents is sick and they're trying to find a way to cure him/her.
The daughter chose to rely on the Goddesses for help and the son chose to find a cure on his own.
Can't be because if Diane is sick, King can just use Chastiefol's pollen garden form to heal her. So, it can't be that. It has to be with the younger sister.