Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 164 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mighty Escanor

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Nascien is a cool guy. His situation is very similar to the sins especially Merlin. He was doing experiments to help the living creatures while everyone had a wrong idea about him.
His magic is a combination of his knowledge of poisons and his bodily functions. I very much like the idea.
He really deserves to be a hero among 4KoA. Unfortunately, the descriptions for two of the knights is too vague to be of any help.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I’m happy that Nasiens isn’t King’s kid which means King most likely still has a daughter and his kid isn’t just a fairy with a giant mother (Hopefully).

With that said Nakaba should stop making King lookalikes. We now have Fairy King, Goddess King and human king.
Did you forget Buzz cut Lancelot? :XD

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
What if Nascien is Merlin's experimental child but due to unknown circumstances/maybe it somewhat failed so she abandoned it and Oldo adopted him

Bebo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
What if Nascien is Merlin's experimental child but due to unknown circumstances/maybe it somewhat failed so she abandoned it and Oldo adopted him
I think Nascien's backstory starts and ends with this chapter.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well, I think we can still learn more about Nasiens' past and more about Oldo until this arc is done.
Sadly I have a feeling Nasiens will have to kill his grandpa in case he can not be saved.

Bang

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Wow Nascien has such an interesting ability. He spent all his life studying so he can heal and restore things. He may even become some kind of healer for the 4knights. Well, good thing that we don't have a race with healing as a passive ability.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Wow Nascien has such an interesting ability. He spent all his life studying so he can heal and restore things. He may even become some kind of healer for the 4knights. Well, good thing that we don't have a race with healing as a passive ability.
Nah he'll be more than just a healer

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes, he can do more than heal. He showed this in the previous chapter. There is Percival who can heal with his ability as well.

It makes me wonder, where did Nasiens learn to fight? Surely not from Oldo?

baditz

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yes, he can do more than heal. He showed this in the previous chapter. There is Percival who can heal with his ability as well.

It makes me wonder, where did Nasiens learn to fight? Surely not from Oldo?
Well, for a healer with good fighting skill i m sure we already have tristan..

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I almost forgot about that panel where Mel, Zel, Cusack and Chandler's Indura silhouettes appeared. All that hype for what? Mel and Zel's looked pretty damn cool too.
we did get to see Atleast mel's....his Dk form is that silhoette...
and Zel's momentarily was shownin chp219 i think the last panel looked like his silhoette

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Well, for a healer with good fighting skill i m sure we already have tristan..
We don't for sure what Tristan will be able to do, I am not convinced that he'll be able to use PoD and Ark perfectly or something like this. But as I said in my post, before even talking Tristan or Nasiens, we have the MC Percival who can heal.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hmm so why did aldo become a bad guy/Demon
Forced corruption by whoever kidnaped all those people through portals. All of this kinda reminds me of this old fanfiction(it was a fairly decent one, up to a point) I've read years ago, back when chapter 200 was still young and people still expected great things out of Meliodas and Elizabeth as individual characters.
Just imagine if Donny, Percival, Nascien and another new cast become the 4 knights lmao, the salt will be off the charts
I actually wouldn't be upset at all IF Nakaba managed to safely and beautifully depart from the mains of the previous series and their offspring, without ruining them or killing them off for random/unexplained reasons, but he can't even drop his favourite tropes and writing patterns...so, we're left with this confusing situation till we find out more of who the entire main cast is.

Nacien's current abilities do not match up with the description we've been given about the crew. So either he has something else up his sleeve or he's just a regular dude. Given the origin of his name, he's a likely ally either way.

He looks a lot like King, but as someone pointed out, the time line seems weird if he was his and Diane's kid. Because that'd mean they spent zero time with him and King and Diane at least implied they raised their child up to Tristan's age when we last saw him.

Speaking of time line, we also aren't clear on when exactly Ordo came to Echo Gorge. He might have visited after the giant and fairy commune left. It's also looking like he may be the one responsible for the poisoning.
The problem you have with the timeline could still turn out to be no problem at all, since it's not safe to assume that Kiane's child would've been born at the same time as Tristan and Lancelot, nor that they have a human growth rate, like these boys who have that possibility since 1 parent for each is biologically human. Just putting this out here as one more possibility, since many European fairy tales also involve miracle babies with unusual growth speed.
We now have Fairy King, Goddess King and human king
I'm a bit confused, Goddess King?
Well, I think we can still learn more about Nasiens' past and more about Oldo until this arc is done.
Sadly I have a feeling Nasiens will have to kill his grandpa in case he can not be saved.
So, the same type of subplot as with Guila's dad?

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Forced corruption by whoever kidnaped all those people through portals. All of this kinda reminds me of this old fanfiction(it was a fairly decent one, up to a point) I've read years ago, back when chapter 200 was still young and people still expected great things out of Meliodas and Elizabeth as individual characters.

I actually wouldn't be upset at all IF Nakaba managed to safely and beautifully depart from the mains of the previous series and their offspring, without ruining them or killing them off for random/unexplained reasons, but he can't even drop his favourite tropes and writing patterns...so, we're left with this confusing situation till we find out more of who the entire main cast is.

The problem you have with the timeline could still turn out to be no problem at all, since it's not safe to assume that Kiane's child would've been born at the same time as Tristan and Lancelot, nor that they have a human growth rate, like these boys who have that possibility since 1 parent for each is biologically human. Just putting this out here as one more possibility, since many European fairy tales also involve miracle babies with unusual growth speed.

I'm a bit confused, Goddess King?

So, the same type of subplot as with Guila's dad?
Sariel is Goddess King

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
No it's Uriel
He means a goddess who looks like Harlequin, the fairy king
And now we have Nascien, a human with the appearance of Harlequin
These three characters are very much identical in design, but the similarity lacks any impact and serves no purpose.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Sariel is Goddess King
Ah, thank you, but I can tell the difference between them pretty easily, although I can see why people liken them so much, even their dry humour or roast moments are similar. Human King would be Gustav or who, exactly?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He means a goddess who looks like Harlequin, the fairy king
And now we have Nascien, a human with the appearance of Harlequin
These three characters are very much identical in design, but the similarity lacks any impact and serves no purpose.
Is Nasiens confirmed to be human? All I saw in FKS's translation was him being referred to as a "boy".

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Ah, thank you, but I can tell the difference between them pretty easily, although I can see why people liken them so much, even their dry humour or roast moments are similar. Human King would be Gustav or who, exactly?
It's not just people. The similarity between Sariel and Harlequin, and also that of Mael and grown up (poster) Meliodas is mentioned in character design pages as well. Nakaba himself acknowledged the similarity, but there is this official proof that Sariel and Harlequin are not related.

Is Nasiens confirmed to be human? All I saw in FKS's translation was him being referred to as a "boy".
No there is no confirmation.

Last edited:

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
but there is the official prove that Sariel and Harlequin are not related.
LOL, never thought they were, I was simply acknowledging the similarity from others' perspective than my own.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Do u guys think Dolores will join percieval's party if nasciens joins him?