Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 182 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jdmp53

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Nakaba, you answered a question of mine, I feel happy
when did u post it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Title of next chapter: Angharhad the Dreamer.

Will do the Q/As soon.

Q/As:

Q15: Rinne-san: Tell us Nasiens and Dolores' sizes and weights!
A: Nasiens: 163cm and 47kg. As for Dolores, they're printed on the Sinful Testament fanbook.

Q16: Gudenoko-san: At what time do ideas come in mind?
A: In the middle of inking. When I'm in the futon.

Q17: Juri-san: How old is Nasiens?
A: 16.♪ The same as Percival and Donny.

Q18: Gamigami-san: What does dunce mean?
[TN: The word otanchin was used in a recent drawing on the blog where we see Percy and Mel.]
A: It means idiot!!
so nasciencs being 16 rules out being king and diane's child completely
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And what's merlin creating or playing with..there are 12..not 10 or 7 ....maybe stuff containing chaos and given to those knights? but there were only 7 of those staffs in last chp..and the symbols ..don't think we've seen those before..and she's wearing the old dress doing that so it's happened before the events of the movie..

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Quoting Wikipedia, before anyone even start to ask who it is.

Angharad (/æŋˈhærəd/; Welsh pronunciation: [aˈŋ̊arad]) is a feminine given name in the Welsh language, having a long association with Welsh royalty, history and myth. It translates to English as much loved one. In Welsh mythology, Angharad is the lover of Peredur in the myth cycle The Mabinogion.
And it says that Peredur is Percival's Welsh counterpart so she could become Percival's love interest? I suppose that's what most would assume anyway but still.

Giuliana De Giuseppe

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
when did u post it?

so nasciencs being 16 rules out being king and diane's child completely
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And what's merlin creating or playing with..there are 12..not 10 or 7 ....maybe stuff containing chaos and given to those knights? but there were only 7 of those staffs in last chp..and the symbols ..don't think we've seen those before..and she's wearing the old dress doing that so it's happened before the events of the movie..
I posted it on my Twitter account on April 12.

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
The knife is the same sword that was given to Varghese by Arthur, so it's not that surprising that it would have some kind of magical properties. It's hard to say whether the sword just has two fixed sizes that it can switch between or if it can actually change its size freely. It looked slightly larger back when Varghese used it, but that could just be because of perspective or other such factors. Nasiens mentioned that Percival's helmet and cape are also magical, so I expect them to have some kind of additional abilities as well. I don't know if Percival knows how to activate those, but I'm sure he'll figure it out eventually. Either that or Nasiens will put two and two together since he's presumably the brains of the trio. Calling out ouroboros to activate the sword is kind of interesting, since that's a concept pretty much exclusively associated with Meliodas. The pin on Varghese/Percival's cape also has the ouroboros symbol on it, so maybe Varghese was involved with Meliodas in the past.

It seems like the girl is going to be Percival's love interest, at least going by the name. I like her design, I think it stands out from the rest of the cast. I'm curious what Nakaba will do with her character. If she dresses like that she's presumably not much of a fighter, but I hope she has at least some useful skills. Percival doesn't need a healer since he can just heal himself, so I guess she could become a sorceress or something. I don't know what the interaction between her and Ironside was about, but it wouldn't surprise me if Ironside was using her to attack Percival. Then again I think it's still too early for Percival to defeat Ironside, so I'd prefer if he just left and let some other knight take the fall for now.

I wonder what's going on with the CoED piece. All the important demons should have already been freed from the seal, so it's possible that the idea is to use it the other way around to seal someone new into it. Or perhaps it has already been used in-between NNT and the sequel to seal the Sins away so that they can't interfere with Arthur. Or maybe Deathpierce used it to seal Arthur somehow and is now impersonating him since proclaiming human supremacy is clearly out of character for Arthur. The piece could also just be a simple reference to the original series without any relevance to it, which I think it supported by the fact that it was just buried underneath a random tree. Meliodas kept the handle on his person at all times, so I doubt anyone wishing to keep the seal intact would just leave the pieces lying around. It could be that the pieces were simply buried after they no longer had any purpose and Angharhad's (I hope Percival gives her a nickname) involvement with the piece will be used to establish her as the daughter of some characters from NNT.

I think those are just the incantation orbs that Merlin created for the Liones holy knights to use. Sin used one to escape from Pellegarde earlier so they're still a thing even in this series.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
And Peredur was the Welsh counterpart of our Percival, quite funny isn't it. This girl may be the new Elizabeth.
wow that's a good catch, from the looks of it the new Elizabeth will be much more useful than the actual Elizabeth hopefully.
Anyway so Nascien's gonna get a love rival now lmao

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I think those are just the incantation orbs that Merlin created for the Liones holy knights to use. Sin used one to escape from Pellegarde earlier so they're still a thing even in this series.
hmm..yes it could be but to show it now..all (?) the 12 orbs and the symbols in detail and we didn't get much info about them except for what they could do and who invented them in nnt...and here we have none of the 3 knights use them..though pelgart did recognise the one sin used..so he might have but why not use them in 3battles so far..?...and i wonder what nakaba plans for these objects in this one other than handy tools

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Please don't call her Elizabeth, call her potential love interest or use her name or something. Surely we don't want another Elizabeth? :e3

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Was it mentioned before that Donny is a 16 year old guy as well? I'm beginning to suspect if 16 has any specific meaning in 4KotA.

For now, the only thing I know is that (4 KoA)^2 = 16 square KoA!

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Was it mentioned before that Donny is a 16 year old guy as well? I'm beginning to suspect if 16 has any specific meaning in 4KotA.

For now, the only thing I know is that (4 KoA)^2 = 16 square KoA!
Yes. When they were drinking after defeating the Black Hound.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
wow that's a good catch, from the looks of it the new Elizabeth will be much more useful than the actual Elizabeth hopefully.
Anyway so Nascien's gonna get a love rival now lmao
Yeah no, they are buddies.

Please don't call her Elizabeth, call her potential love interest or use her name or something. Surely we don't want another Elizabeth? :e3
Elizabeth was useless from start to finish, so I agree.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I'm liking Anne's lowkey-sassy personality, even for a bit. She seems to be the type of character that has problems to kinda show her emotions.

I don't like comparing her to Elizabeth but so far she got more mystery in her intro. As long as Nakaba doesn't make her fall completely for Percival and follow him everywhere like he did with Elizabeth for Meliodas, she should be a good character. :nod

Son Detective Asurei

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm liking Anne's lowkey-sassy personality, even for a bit. She seems to be the type of character that has problems to kinda show her emotions.

I don't like comparing her to Elizabeth but so far she got more mystery in her intro. As long as Nakaba doesn't make her fall completely for Percival and follow him everywhere like he did with Elizabeth for Meliodas, she should be a good character. :nod
Don't forget actually useful and does hold her own as well. That was one of the continuous gripes with Elizabeth and her Goddess side.

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
These reveals that Arthur's knights think Liones is evil and are looking for an item that was previously used to seal away a bunch of non-humans are further evidence that Deathpierce is behind all of this. This also lines up well with how he was clearly being set up as a future antagonist in the 2nd to last chapter of NNT, but isn't really strong enough to be a late game threat. If he's powered up a bit in the past 16 years and/or pulls a Hendy and turns himself into a monster he could be the main antagonist of the first act of the story or at least a personal enemy for Tristan just like Helbram was for King.

Also, I found it a interesting how Ironside talked about wanting his son to meet Anne. Does this mean Percival has a brother or is there something weird going on here?

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
So Camelot is at war or at odd with Liones? What Meliodas is doing?

Also, it seems that Anne was the one who finds the relic first and buries it there until Percival's golems find it.

They can track it? Something that Ironside can't track nor the rest of Holy Knights apparently.

Interesting.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Very good chapter. Nice interactions between the trio. Interesting to see how the golems were behaving, one listened to Percival, two others were wrestling like with his grandfather.

I don't think Liones and Camelot are at war at the moment, but Camelot is getting ready for one. At least Ironside is. It makes it clear at least that Tristan is going to be in danger because it should be easy that he is one of the KoA. I bet Arthur isn't aware of this. We know Ironside is lying but not to what extent. Why would he even want Anne to meet Percival?

The discussion made me think that the one who found a piece of the CoD is the father, but he is hiding this from his daughter and of course Ironside. Anne found it by herself later. Since she is warning the trio at the end she must be somewhat capable in combat.

They can track it?
Percival's Magic can do anything :catshrug . Was already hinted when they attacked Pelgart.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So is it safe to say that Holy Knights are lying about Arthur giving them any orders like this? Given what Anne said about Ironside.

I reread some of the earlier chapters, I don't get it, who is Sin and what group is he from? Since they're the "enemies" to Arthur's Holy Knights who are trying to find the 4KotA before them. And I just realised that Sin stores items in his tail, how strange 🤣

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Percival is already way more broken and versatile than 98℅ cast from NNT lol
So is Ironside having another child or an adopted one? Or was he just bluffing
Hey since these relics each have some power so what power does this relic that has people praying holds?
So the Girl's name is Anne huh cool
Why is she hiding it? What potential danger is she aware of which is why she's hiding it

The next chapter which is named Angarahad the dreamer, might be an ability of Anne or an real person named such or maybe the reason why Ironside is collecting the relics, to probably seal this guy
Your thoughts

So is it safe to say that Holy Knights are lying about Arthur giving them any orders like this? Given what Anne said about Ironside.

I reread some of the earlier chapters, I don't get it, who is Sin and what group is he from? Since they're the "enemies" to Arthur's Holy Knights who are trying to find the 4KotA before them. And I just realised that Sin stores items in his tail, how strange 🤣
Maybe sin is sent by another group of knights working under Arthur but they know about the evil plans these knights are schemeing and they're trying to get their hands of the 4 knights first