Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 194 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Tristan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Lmao wait and watch Percival being a super special case and holds a innate that goes beyond Chaos's powers and humiliates it, just like the previous MC did to all others
Lol, Meliodas wasn't the strongest character in the end ... Arthur was and still is :cheez

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Lol, Meliodas wasn't the strongest character in the end ... Arthur was and still is :cheez
And that doesn't throw away the possibility that percival has an asspull special power(it's already been hinted) within him all the time and once awakened he'll surpass chaos's powers by a considerable margin

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
And that doesn't throw away the possibility that percival has an asspull special power(it's already been hinted) within him all the time and once awakened he'll surpass chaos's powers by a considerable margin
That's not an option either, cuz it will take the powers of the 4KoA combined to fight on equal grounds against the King of Chaos Arthur. To say that Percival will surpass Arthur all alone doesn't make any sense at all.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
That's not an option either, cuz it will take the powers of the 4KoA combined to fight on equal grounds against the King of Chaos Arthur. To say that Percival will surpass Arthur all alone doesn't make any sense at all.
Just wait and watch lol

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't even wanna think about how Arthur will forget about half of his abilities and all the ass pulls that will be used to defeat him.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I don't even wanna think about how Arthur will forget about half of his abilities and all the ass pulls that will be used to defeat him.
I'm picturing the 4 Knights of the Apocalypse using Edo Tensei together to revive Escanor, when Escanor faces off with Arthur in his "The One Ultimate"-Mode he's gonna say:"And i thought you would make Merlin-san happy..." before killing him with his Divine Sword Escanor-move.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Seriously, I know that Percy's the MC (in fact all the 4KoA are MC but Percy's a little bit more) but I don't see any reason for him to be stronger than others, especially Tristan. This one is the son of the previous MC, and most importantly, he shares almost the same substance as Chaos itself! Chaos was defined as an entity made of "Impure Darkness & Pure Light":

Meliodas described it as "a power that's both a Blessing & a Curse", Tristan was stated in the prophecy to possess both Holiness (Blessing) & Evilness (Curse) in the eyes:

Arthur's Excalibur contains both wings of Demons & Angels and whenever he uses the power to create or manipulate reality a pattern made of white & black squares appears on the ground:

In a nutshell, I believe that Tristan is the most special among the 4KoA because he is the "closest being to Chaos"
Well, we will see, and actually, ironically, Humans are the closest to Chaos as stated by the manga for some reasons.

He will be because he is the MC, simple, each MC of Nakaba always ends up the strongest of their group or the series.

Nakaba already started well by giving him the worst and last calamity, Death.

Last edited:

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I think the way to avert that would be for Arthur to be defeated by Mordred. At this point in the story Arthur is basically a god, so there shouldn't really be anyone in the world who could defeat him in a serious fight. The only way to get him out of the way is to either seal him like the DK and SD did to Chaos, or to somehow nullify his powers. However, I think there is also a third option, which is for Mordred to be the one to do it.

We know based on Meliodas and the DK that it's possible for a deity's child to grow up powerful enough to be able to match the parent to some extent. If Mordred inherits some of Arthur's Chaos powers he should be able to at least hold his own against Arthur in a fight even if he can't actually defeat Arthur. At that point all that needs to happen to tip the scales is for Arthur to be reluctant to fight against his own son, which I think is in character for him given how kind he is. I can already picture the typical scene that happens when a character has to fight someone they deeply care about. The fight progresses to the point where they are about to land the decisive blow, but then hesitate at the final moment and end up getting hit while their guard is down. That's how I imagine Arthur to be defeated. He isn't going to lose because his godlike powers are overwhelmed, but because his enemy manages to abuse his humanity to create an opening. There's also the fact that Arthur's fatal duel with Mordred is pretty famous so I expect Nakaba to include it in the story in some way.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
You guys have low expectations but I don't think Nakaba can do Arthur dirty, because he actually really likes the character and his story. It's too early to say that his eventual defeat, if he is even defeated in a conventional way or defeated at all will make no sense when we lack information.

I find that the writing for MnYK is pretty solid so far.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Well I had found out that, having lower expectations won't disappoint infact if the story even becomes a little bit better than expected then it gives much happiness, so I'd better prefer to have my expectations lowered especially since it's Nakaba

With that said, I don't think Chaos Arthur can be beaten any easily and I'm pretty sure if he'll be beaten it'll be in a very unconventional way taking into consideration how much broken he is, it'll probably be like an Ichigo vs SK Yhwach final battle

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
If Arthur is to be taken down for whatever reason, his defeat is definitely going to come with a number of caveats and nerfs.

Nakaba's usual go to is individuals not having access to their full/original power for one reason or another. That was the situation with the majority of the Sins, so I can see that trope following Arthur.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I would like to point out that DK basically had 10 commandments and could use awesome powers and abilities from those but he basically did nothing with it and was just physically brawling

I won't be surprised if in Arthur's case nakaba just makes him throw lightening storms and just bfr them to other worlds etc or him throwing an large number of spiked swords etc

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Text:
The manuscript for ch18 of MnY is finished!!
The doodle on the envelope this week is Anne!!
She also has a big role!!
Look forward to it along with ch17 that will come out this week!!

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I could easily see the Arthur leading them being someone other then the Arthur we know. It would explain why Camelot hasn't been restored...