Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 202 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I meant in the previous series, her role as not just a mage, but the most powerful one was noted several times throughout the story. And it's not due to their epithets that I don't think people would know of them as holy knights, but because they weren't holy knights for that long - They spent more time as criminals and outsiders then they did as holy knights, so I think that would leave a greater impression in people's minds. Yeah they are famous as a group, but even that appears more based on their infamy then as a group of holy knights. We've been shown their reputation and all that.
I don't remember if it has been outright stated how long the Sins were active before they were framed, but considering how familiar they were with each other even after not seeing each other for years, I would assume they had quite a while to get to known each other. While it's true that they spent much longer as criminals, they were also mostly keeping a low profile during that period unlike the periods before and after that. We know that before the coup the Sins used to go on mission all over Britannia solving people's problems, like dealing with the vampires of Edinburgh and helping the druids of Istar with their troll problem. Spending a year or two or however long it was doing good deeds across Britannia would presumably have a bigger impact on their fame than people just seeing the wanted posters being periodically updated for a few years. Ironside is no fool and given his age(presumably in his mid 30s at the very least since his son is 16) and the fact that he seems to be constantly on the move, I think he would have learned about the Sins and by extension Merlin at some point in his life.

Anyway, seeing how the disagreement between us has to do with issues like the somewhat unclear timeline and the level of fame of the Sins of which there is only loose evidence, it doesn't look like we're going to make much progress on this topic with the information we have right now. It's probably best for us to just agree to disagree. I'll of course read any counterarguments you might have, but I don't think we should be continuing this conversation much further.

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I don't remember if it has been outright stated how long the Sins were active before they were framed, but considering how familiar they were with each other even after not seeing each other for years, I would assume they had quite a while to get to known each other.
Actually we know for how long Sins were active before they were framed. But the only reliable source of this information is Escanors age.

He joined the sins when he was 25, and after full time skip he’s 40. Sins were in hiding for 10 years, and that means they were active HK group for 5 years.

Ann Firestar

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Oh wow, just wow.

Title of next chapter: The name of the magic is.
No Q/As.
Ok, now I'm intrigued... and scared a bit...

upd.

what the f*ck.......... :blink

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
My man Ironside was a beast this chapter and so sadistic
BTW that One Panel where he stabs Percival reminds me so much of that Estarossa stabbing Meliodas part
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hopefully Donny shines in the next chapters

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Summary:

Ironside unleashes Bellfest Margo [not sure about the spelling here] on Percy's gang. Meanwhile, the running Donny comes across a stuck girl who he saves from the attacking monster. Back to the fighting scene, Percy and the others took the attack but the injuries are healed. Percy asks Ironside why he killed Gramps, and the answer is there was a possibility for him to be a KoA. The father adds that Gramps took something precious from him and then fled, enough reason for death upon him. Anne tries to intervene but is pushed back. Percy tries to do something on CoED but his father dumps him on the ground and stabs his hand. Anne tries again but is frightened at the knight's tremendous aura. She is told just she won't get away with him just breaking her sword. Ironside then stomps his son repeatedly, and finally plants his sword in the chest. The golems then vanish into nothingness. Ironside tells the monsters to kill all the villagers to complete the ritual. END.

Of course, ch20 will have colors.

Ann Firestar

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I think Percival just beaten some kind of record.
MC dies faster only in isekai.
Also, that means we get to see the land of the dead nearly in the same timing as in nnt. I think he gets a talk with his gramps.

I said nearly?
I lied.
The capital of the dead first appeared in chapter 20.
Exactly in the same chapter, it presumably will reappear.

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
The way the fight is going it's hard to see the gang surviving unless someone shows up to rescue them. However, the title of the next chapter is presumably referring to Percival's mysterious magic, which would suggest that there's something about his magic that will allow him to turn the tables. The theory about Percival powering up when he's near death could end up having some validity to it since the golems dissipating makes it look like he might have actually died just now.

Also, that means we get to see the land of the dead nearly in the same timing as in nnt. I think he gets a talk with his gramps.
I like that idea. The cover of the first chapter had Varghese flying in the air behind Percival and Sin, which gave me the impression he would have a bigger role in the story. Coming back as a ghost mentor would work pretty well I think. The Knight of Death visiting the Capital of the Dead also just fits perfectly.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Beat them with ease while being busy with the spell :lmao. Next chapter we get the name of Percy's Magic I guess?

Would be cool but aren't the dead unable to spend too much time there? I think there was a time limit mentioned in NNT IIRC.

Ann Firestar

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Would be cool but aren't the dead unable to spend too much time there? I think there was a time limit mentioned in NNT IIRC.
I think if there were some kind of time limit, it’s long forgotten. Gusav and Rosa would have perished before being all “emotional support ghost” if there were any.
Or at least there is enough time for Balgis to appear there.

Man if he's going to Capital of dead, hopefully he meets our boy Escanor
Literally the only thought in my brain😅
I thought about something like that, but I think that’s not going to happen.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I don't think next chapter will be on percival's magic, we know it's called hero type magic, so probably next chapter it'll be Ironside unleashing his magic or the magic from the COED

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
I don't think next chapter will be on percival's magic, we know it's called hero type magic, so probably next chapter it'll be Ironside unleashing his magic or the magic from the COED
Hero type is the category to which Percival's magic belongs, it isn't the name.

Similarly to how Jajanken is the name of Gon's nen but its category is Enhancer.

I guess we will know why Percival is the Knight of Death soon.

Ann Firestar

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

I said nearly?
I lied.
The capital of the dead first appeared in chapter 20.
Exactly in the same chapter, it presumably will reappear.
I’m talking that theory back.
I’m 89% sure that Percivals magic is some form of soul control.
That’s how his title connects to his powers.
So basically he controls his own soul to create things that hold some kind of significance for him (Uraborus blade and that demon bird) and his own little projections. Also that explains how that magic is both offensive and defensive (and also has healing powers)
So with that in mind it’s obvious that he doesn’t die, if his soul remains whole, even if it left too damaged body.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh, and also I reread Lancelots one-shot, and I’m pretty sure that he and Jericho are in Camelot.
The problem was that humans (and only humans!) started disappearing and I think if everyone thought that Camelot was no more, no one even thought that people may be there (especially considering that Camelot is somewhere in other realm or in magical hiding) And the Lady of the Lake have a strong connection to the Camelot, so that makes sense.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I had this idea since ch.5: What if the Four Knights of the Apocalypse (or at least some of them) are related to certain realms?
Percival is the Knight of Death and he's always using a mysterious, green energy so it makes sense that his powers might be related to the Capital of the Dead where souls of dead people reside and —surprisingly enough— everything is Green:

As for Tristan, there is the Purgatory which was defined as the space between the Capital of the Dead & the World of the Living. According to the description given by Merlin's father, the Purgatory seems to be a chaotic plane where opposite forces exist at the same time:

The purgatory is also known as the place where sinful souls are purged through suffering and punishment. This fits perfectly with the nature of Plague as "Divine Punishment".

Last edited: