Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 203 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

animeangryfan4

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
oh for crying out loud. What is with this depressing story arc moments? Where are teh other knights already?

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
okay so first off WHAT. THE. FUCK. NAKABA. HE FUCKING KILLED PERCY (For the moment) BUT STILL THATS SO FUCKED UP LIKE SEEING HIM GET LITTEARALLY TOURTURED BY HIS OWN FATHER IS DK LEVELS OF HORRIBLE PARENTING FUCKING HELL. But on the other side the thing that makes me really sad is the fact that Nasiens litterally watched his first and only friend get not only tortured but also die as well right infront of him and he couldnt do anything to help percy but sit there and watch. The one who saved him and gave him purpose is dead right infront of him. Thats so fucking sad i feel so horrible for nasiens. becuase thats just horrible.... However on the lighter side of things he will get to see his grandpa again so hopefully we will get some answers to things. either way as a very interesting chapter and i didnt think we would get an mc death this quick but was still cool.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe Varghese will infuse his soul into the helmet/cape. In that one picture when MNY was starting, Percival is wearing them both, and so is Varghese as he floats in the background.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So I guess this will be the event which will make Percival famed in story? Like Mel destroying Danafor and the other Sins?

I honestly don't know what to expect (besides a power up). I thought they'd simply steal a fragment of the CoED and leave but it looks like something spectacular will happen.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Alright this chapter was brutal 3 main points that i figured from this chapter -

1. Donny has a uncle(whom he probably respects the most which is why he said what would Uncle want in this situation)

2. Ironside probably wants to seal the whole of lioness from what it seemed from this chapter as it's his only thorn

3. We got confirmed that percival's magic's true nature is not known

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, I'm really curious how they'll turn the tide of this situation. Though if Ironside is allowed to win, that might lead to some interesting development. It would also given Anne a reason to continue with the group, instead of staying to protect her village. Still super curious what Ironside magic is? I'm assuming some kind of holy magic, though I could just be reading into the cross shape more then I should. But it does remind me of the goddesses magic... Not that worried about Percival, given he survived being sliced through in the first chapter. Plus we've seen that crossing over is not exactly impossible. Perhaps he'll see his grandfather and we'll get some backstory.

KV Channel

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Well, I'm really curious how they'll turn the tide of this situation. Though if Ironside is allowed to win, that might lead to some interesting development. It would also given Anne a reason to continue with the group, instead of staying to protect her village. Still super curious what Ironside magic is? I'm assuming some kind of holy magic, though I could just be reading into the cross shape more then I should. But it does remind me of the goddesses magic... Not that worried about Percival, given he survived being sliced through in the first chapter. Plus we've seen that crossing over is not exactly impossible. Perhaps he'll see his grandfather and we'll get some backstory.
If Ironside wins it wouldn't be so bad. He would give Percival and the others a reality check that they couldn't win, seeing the helplessness and fear they experienced will give them more motivation to get stronger.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Nakaba you aren't doing this on purpose, are you?

:lmao

Ironside is too cruel to be a good person. The way he is talking about Liones in this chapter makes it look like he is particularly annoyed by it. He definiitely has his agenda IMO. I wonder what is that something dear he was talking about though. Can't really be Percival when he is treating him like this.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Didn't Deathpierce have a different type of magic though?

Bebo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
Percival will obviously come back to life since he's the MC.
How exciting, an MC that can't die no matter who he fights again.
Exciting, yeah.
Ironside is a savage though i love him.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, it was called Melody. It was a pretty OP ability all things considered. Shame him and the Pleiades or whatever got sidelined immediately despite the hype.

Good chapter. Ironside is really imposing as a villain. So I'd definitely hate if this turned into another Gilthunder situation. Ironside also works here because there's no vagueness in his strength. He is without a doubt stronger than the kids. The Sins were never outmatched in direct fights. There were always tricks in play or circumstances that held them back.

That said, Percival's magic will save the day in the next chapter, but I'm doubtful that it will harm Ironside. He hasn't even gone all out yet.

Danny has an uncle. I'm assuming it's going to a familiar character.

I really hate that, while I'm enjoying story, in the back of my mind, I'm still worried about it turning to crap. Nakaba can craft a good story, but...you know.

Ann Firestar

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Danny has an uncle. I'm assuming it's going to a familiar character.
To focus our guessing game, I remind you that Donny is ginger (according to this cover)

Ann Firestar

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
So????? Like do we know any important Ginger head from original NNT?
Two sins (one out of the picture, because death), Arthur and surprisingly Vivian. (I checked wiki for this)

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
a possible theory could be he had his magic change with arthur's help...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and i wonder if something that varghese is mentioned to have taken from him is not a reference to some material but maybe to his wife ?.. like varghese was somehow related to her death ?... maybe we will know more if percy meets his gramps again.