Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 211 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It should be pointed out that this is the second time Percival has revived, and the first time he was all alone, so it could end up that his revivial isn't connected to his magic, or there's more to be explained.

Yes, they rely upon others' hope for now in other to "power-up". He will probably learn to do it by himself later on while believing in himself or having hope himself.
Based on the way things have gone so far, while his magic gives his the boost to keep fighting, it has yet to boost him above his opponent, so either there's a limit to it, or how power he is depends on the amount of people involved.

The second volume just came out. Here's the Imgur link to the extras.

TL:
Pic 2:
I can't... shove all of my hair
in the... helmet!!

Pic 4:
Title: "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" character design I
Before Percival was born.
Bubble: Oooh.
Box: Regarding Percival's design, he was more troublesome to draw than Meliodas the main character of my previous work "Seven Deadly Sins." I've decided that he is 16 years old, however he's either a very normal(?) 16-year-old boy or he feels like a mob character...
After having the idea of having him wear the helmet(!), I found it fairly quickly to remember as it's close to its current appearance. Regarding the rejected storyboard ideas, I was more troubled that I kept straying off like having Pelliot (Katts's friend) be the Holy Knight in chapter 1 or Ironside be defeated in chapter 1. (laughs)

Pic 5:
Title: High!! High!! Percival (3)
Ababah... abah abaaaaaah?
Daaaaah dehdehdeh!!:

Mah!
That's right. This is an arrow for the bow. We use them to hunt for food.

Abaaaah baaaah.
I see, I see, you'd rather have some rock bird for dinner?

Mh.
Mh.

SFX: Shake shake shake shake

...you pooped on me?
I guess I've still got a long ways to go too.

End.

The third volume will be released on September 17th.
I really like the central design clothes-wise.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
It should be pointed out that this is the second time Percival has revived, and the first time he was all alone, so it could end up that his revivial isn't connected to his magic, or there's more to be explained.

Based on the way things have gone so far, while his magic gives his the boost to keep fighting, it has yet to boost him above his opponent, so either there's a limit to it, or how power he is depends on the amount of people involved.

Well, we will see later how the mechanics of his power truly works, so far he seems to conserve any power up as showcased by his fight against Talisker.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@FKS

So the official color of Percival's eyes is purple or green? I am confused.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Second time? Are you saying that he resurrected in the first chapter? I don't think he did. But I guess Nakaba could use it this way if he is really planning to give Percival such powers.

Would be weird however since he wasn't even able to use Magic back then.

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
@FKS

So the official color of Percival's eyes is purple or green? I am confused.
I'm sure everybody is as confused as you are.

E4FBsMDUYAEwIRg.png (1536×2048) (discordapp.com)

the back of vol 2 talks about arthur in the movie apparently but im not sure what it says
It says:
Arthur who is connected to "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" is depicted for a little bit in the movie "Seven Deadly Sins - Cursed by Light" scheduled to premiere in July 2021. He's worth seeing for the ones interested!!

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Probably will show up as a stinger or something.

Zorra_akuma

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm sure everybody is as confused as you are.

It says:
Arthur who is connected to "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" is depicted for a little bit in the movie "Seven Deadly Sins - Cursed by Light" scheduled to premiere in July 2021. He's worth seeing for the ones interested!!
thank you as always

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just looking back through the earlier chapters, the hints about Percy's magic were dropped the very first time he used it. Random kid had hope that Percival would win and that's when Percy's magic activated for the first time.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Just looking back through the earlier chapters, the hints about Percy's magic were dropped the very first time he used it. Random kid had hope that Percival would win and that's when Percy's magic activated for the first time.
Bingo.

Eternita

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So no one else thinks these 4 are the four horsemen. Given their number and uniqueness.
I know one is suppose to have light or darkness in their eye...but hmm...but maybe there is a twist to it.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wow.

The same thing happens at the end of chapter 11 when Percy asks Donny and Nasiens to believe in him?

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
So no one else thinks these 4 are the four horsemen. Given their number and uniqueness.
I know one is suppose to have light or darkness in their eye...but hmm...but maybe there is a twist to it.
No, they aren't, only Percival is one. Tristan and Lancelot are the other two, the last is unknown.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Second time? Are you saying that he resurrected in the first chapter? I don't think he did. But I guess Nakaba could use it this way if he is really planning to give Percival such powers.

Would be weird however since he wasn't even able to use Magic back then.
I could be wrong, but it does seem like he was meant to have been killed by Ironside in the first chapter - Ironside stated that as his intention, and his attack was shown not just slicing Percival, but seemingly going through him to cut through the background. When Ironside did similar to Balgis, we specifically saw it leave a hole in him. We saw several examples of that. And in the end, Balgis was surprise Percival was alive, so I do think the takeaway was that Percival was hit by a killing strike. Now whether that was due to his magic, or because of some other reason, that's the question.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lance and Tristan have way too much setup for this to be the case.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
So the 4 knights will be together much sooner than that of sins!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It makes sense since they are four and he took a while to bring Escanor back. But in NNT they were four already by this point.

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
The 4 Knights getting together much sooner is kind of surprising to me considering that the party actually grew a little bit faster in NNT than it has in the sequel so far. By this point in NNT Meliodas had already met Elizabeth, Hawk, Diane, Ban and King so his group was 5 people and a pet while Percival's is current only at 4 people and a pet. It also stands to reason that Percival would recruit new members at a slower rate because he doesn't have an existing friendship with any of them. He has to not only find them but also get to know them first before they can join forces. However, the fact that Percival doesn't know the rest of the knights also kind of explains why they would need to get together sooner, because they have to actually interact with each other more to build up those friendships. I think the fact that they are all youngsters just starting out also contributes to this, since that means there's likely going to be more focus on witnessing their growth over time. The earlier you start with that the better.

That said, "much sooner" just means that it's not going to take 150 chapters for all of them to appear. Even just going from 150 to 100 chapters would already be a 33% reduction which is pretty significant. I expect the second of the 4 Knights to appear before chapter 40 and the third one before chapter 60, but the final member could take a bit longer just like what happened with Escanor.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm, you know what? I can buy this.

Aside from the fact that it's a smaller crew, I can't, for the life of me, imagine that Arthur's Knights are the only ones in the know with this information regarding their identity. Merlin should be playing a large role in this series given that it pertains to Arthur, and she isn't someone who's going to let such information slip her radar. And if 2 (hopefully 3) of the Horseman are already related to her friends, that makes her job much easier to gather these kids up to protect them/observe them.

So I'll go ahead and say that Merlin already has the other 3 and we're just waiting for Percy to link up with them. Then the real fun can begin. And I imagine they are in Liones. Liones is a thorn in the side of Arthur, but I wonder if it's because of Mel, or if it's because that's where Arthur's more loyal knights, including Merlin, went to hold up.