Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 213 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
yo after a few searches I'm sure the golden magic boy is definitely the user of Sun magic, tho I'm quite disappointed cause I didn't want the sun guy to be an knight of apocalypse rather stay by Arthur's side
Odds are that's going to happen anyway. The Four Knights are very likely to end up joining Arthur's knights simply because of their names. Nakaba is writing his own story but he often just keeps things the same as in the Arthurian legends. Arthur is the king of Camelot who wields Excalibur, Merlin is his mage, Meliodas and Elizabeth are the rulers of Liones and the parents of Tristan, Ban and Elaine also have their own kingdom in a sense and they're the parents of Lancelot, the Lady of the Lake ends up raising Lancelot, Escanor's power increases at noon, etc. Gawain can easily end up becoming one of Arthur's closest aides over the course of the story, assuming he isn't one already.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd prefer if they showed up one at a time so that each of them can get an introductory arc where they have a little more focus, just like what happened with Nasiens and Anne. I also think it would be pretty weird for Lancelot to be in Liones. His disappearance was very mysterious and affected Ban and Elaine greatly since they kept mourning and searching for him afterwards. The resolution to the mystery as well as the emotional conflict should be a bigger deal than what basically amounts to Mel letting them know that their kid is currently staying at his place.
I was thinking we'd get mini arcs with them getting their own focus as we learn about them and their abilities, sort of like the series Toriko, with Percy being the focal point.

Hmm, fair point about Lancelot. I was honestly expecting that plot point to be resolved off screen for some reason. I think because I'd just rather see the fall out of his return, rather than it be the focus of his plot.

Technically the chapter Nakaba is teasing comes out a week from now, but this week's chapter is probably going to be exciting too.
I actually thought we just had 21, but we're at 20. I'm getting old.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zeldris Meliodas Tristan or some combination of that shows up if anyone does

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Title of next chapter: A young hero.
I'm kinda tired of telling you there is no Q/As this week every time, so when I'm not saying anything about them, assume there are none unless stated otherwise.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Summary:

Percy recalls the words about finding someone important who believes in him. He indeed did. Ironside finds it hard that Hope is all about transforming the feelings into strength. He then asks Dalak (the Dead chief) if he is listening to him. He asks what's up with the sacrifices as things are dragging and the ritual is almost done. It turns out the Dead are being taken out. By whom and how many of them? Unknown. Donny says Sin called for reinforcements. Percy tells his father he lost, and Ironside notes that his son has grown this far in such a short period of time, that he's sure Gramps would love to see it. Despite the fact that he killed him! The knight says he'll be sentenced for the mission failure, he strayed off the road as a person and he'd like to see his son's face close in order to remind of it when he dies. Anne tells Percy he is fooling him. She sees a black lump of lies. No apologies, no repentance, no regrets, no love. He is only thinking of killing his son, an obstacle to his ritual. These words anger Ironside who then fully focuses on Percy. He then attacks him but it is avoided. Ironside won't let them run away. Percy's power and speed increase with his comrades' feelings while Ironside's movements are still numb from Nasiens' poison. The father gets a grasp of his son's movements and is close to hitting him. Now Percy is going to clash with Ironside. The knight notices something: the CoED is floating in the sky. It was Donny's doing. Ironside didn't even notice him as he was no more than a stone on the roadside. Percy hits the CoED, which then breaks into pieces. One of these pieces falls on Ironside's helmet that breaks into two, revealing the knight's face. He does look like Gramps somewhat. END.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Damn Ironside is a old looking dude and can someone explain how did those buildings and dead odd chaos get destroyed instantly? Like Flash!?
Ngl Ironside looks somewhat like Hendrickson

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Damn Ironside is a old looking dude and can someone explain how did those buildings and dead odd chaos get destroyed instantly? Like Flash!?
I would assume that's Sins doing.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Dalak says it was a mysterious, sudden attack.
Anne notices the explosions that take out the monsters, Nasiens assumes it was the HKs and Donny mentions Sin calling for them.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
LOL did he use the Golems like grenades :lmao.

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
So Sin did indeed call in reinforcements. I'm very curious about who it's going to be since Sin seems to be connected to Liones and Nakaba's recent statement hinted at a familiar character showing up. If the title of the next chapter is any indication then there's a decent chance it could be Tristan, but I suppose it could also refer to Percival. The attack that was used to destroy the monsters looks like some sort of a projectile made out of energy, which would fit the idea that Tristan was the mystery archer who killed Talisker's fairy thing. If it's not Tristan then the only option I can think of is Gilthunder, since you could interpret the energy projectile as him covering his body in lightning and then blitzing all over the town kinda like he did when fighting Meliodas and also similar to what his father did when fighting against Fraudrin.

GreaterForce

Reaction score
Country
England
I like how this is being handled. No direct victory over Ironside even though he's somewhat weakened.