Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 214 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If the young hero isn't Percival but one of the KoA and the one that Sin called then it's probably Lancelot.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't remember anyone in NNT with an ability like the one which killed the monsters. Invasion is kinda similar but it doesn't destroy the body like this.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
The fight reminded me a bit of that between Meliodas and Helbram, with all the flying from the former and aerial attacks from the latter. Kind of funny that Ironside slightly resembles Helbram, as well.

Rizaadxn

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Percival can also coat his teammates in his magic. So while he gets boosted by their hope in him, this will also lead to them being physically protected and regenerated by his magic.

Hoping this leads to some good teamwork between Percival and the other 4KoA.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So Sin did indeed call in reinforcements. I'm very curious about who it's going to be since Sin seems to be connected to Liones and Nakaba's recent statement hinted at a familiar character showing up. If the title of the next chapter is any indication then there's a decent chance it could be Tristan, but I suppose it could also refer to Percival. The attack that was used to destroy the monsters looks like some sort of a projectile made out of energy, which would fit the idea that Tristan was the mystery archer who killed Talisker's fairy thing. If it's not Tristan then the only option I can think of is Gilthunder, since you could interpret the energy projectile as him covering his body in lightning and then blitzing all over the town kinda like he did when fighting Meliodas and also similar to what his father did when fighting against Fraudrin.
Would Gilthunder qualify as a youngster? He was 21 in NNT so 37 now. And it didn't look like a lightning attack to me.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm, it feels intentional that there was focus put on the moon's appearance before the splash page showed our mysterious benefactor.

I can't recall there being a NNT character who was linked to the moon, but we do know that Vamps and Demons get buffed at night.

If the title of the next chapter doesn't refer to Percy, it may be the reappearance of Tristan or Lance. Or it could be a former youngster from NNT who grew up decently strong.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think the youngest possible Liones HK we could have is Zeal? Maybe Pelliot too.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm, it feels intentional that there was focus put on the moon's appearance before the splash page showed our mysterious benefactor.

I can't recall there being a NNT character who was linked to the moon, but we do know that Vamps and Demons get buffed at night.

If the title of the next chapter doesn't refer to Percy, it may be the reappearance of Tristan or Lance. Or it could be a former youngster from NNT who grew up decently strong.
It could be Tristan... Especially if Sin is from Liones.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Since nakaba said the OG seven deadly sins fans should look up for the next chapter (22) so I think it might be an OG character, and since it was an super fast lightening like attack so I assume it might be Gilthunder!!!!

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Lancelot did not appear in Nanatsu no Taizai, but rather a oneshot after the series ended, correct?
If the young hero refers to the character who shows up next chapter instead of Percival, and it's likely a citizen of Liones due to Ironside's hatred for that particular kingdom, then it's possible it's Tristan. The attack used by the stranger seems bright, almost resembling light magic in one of the panels just before a monster gets destroyed. But then again, it does not seem to cause the same disintegration Ark does.

Anyway, we'll see. Maybe it's Dreyfus. :lmao

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Would Gilthunder qualify as a youngster? He was 21 in NNT so 37 now. And it didn't look like a lightning attack to me.
If it's Gilthunder then the title of the next chapter would just be referring to Percival. Rather than looking at it as a lightning attack think of it as Gil blitzing around while covered in lightning and using his physical strength to demolish the monsters. The house monster is being sliced in half by some kind of energy coming from below him, so it looks more like he was cut than hit by an ordinary projectile.

That said, I think Tristan is the more likely option. As I mentioned earlier, the mystery of the arrow still hasn't been resolved. Tristan in the Arthurian legends is known for using a bow that never misses its target, so he has always been a strong candidate for explaining the arrow. It's possible that it could have just been a gag similar to when Percival accidentally gave Donny a haircut, but I feel like that would have been addressed after the fight if there was nothing more to it.

Good catch. I have to wonder what the significance of that was. The most straightforward interpretation would be that the mysterious benefactor is somehow connected to the moon, either him powering up because of the moon kind of like a reverse Escanor or the moon itself somehow responding to the benefactor's power. If the benefactor is Tristan then it could also be vaguely hinting at the duality of his existence. Where can you find a better balance of light and dark than during a full moon at midnight? If we instead take those panels more figuratively, then they could simply be visually depicting the tides of the battle turning as the good guys gain more ground.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
So the mechanism of Percy's magic is to transform feelings into strength 🧐
There may be more to it since Ironside finds it hard that Hope is all about transforming the feelings into strength, but for now, that is the initial mechanism of his magic.

LOL did he use the Golems like grenades :lmao.
Yeah, Percival is like a jet that is trying to bombard Ironside with his Golem grenade.:XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also, the helmet was cut by Percival's attack, not the remaining of the CoED since it didn't even fall into his helmet to beginning with.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is Donny trying to grab Meliodas' old sword handle?

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if the magic elements of snake CoED piece will be used again. I remember Meliodas using it one time to scare Oslo, and it seems like this series will have more focus on magic items in general compared to NNT.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Narration huh... I did find the move more similar to Invasion than anything but still, even if it was, Gowther himself isn't young and more importantly he is too strong to appear here?

Is Donny trying to grab Meliodas' old sword handle?
I think he did.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
So good Donny is now in possession of the broken sword of meliodas, I'm expecting great things from him, also nostalgia lol

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Nope that ain't Deathpierce....
literally my first thought on the face reveal as well..lmao

Summary:

Ironside didn't even notice him as he was no more than a stone on the roadside.
That's exactly what DK told mel what he thinks of others before their final fight..lol

One of these pieces falls on Ironside's helmet that breaks into two, revealing the knight's face.
I don't think that's what broke it...just a fragment falling...in the double panel where he attacks CoED ..u can see he actually slashes along Ironside in half as well..
--- Double Post Merged, ---

it really feels like that since there were other panels in previous few chps in this arc where it solely focuses on the darkened moon