Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 222 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jdmp53

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Four Knights of Apocalyse will be released in print by Kodansha USA in Spring 2022
nice..i think it took NNT like 2 years right?..for an english release..ofcourse this being a sequel had its chance high..

Now i can start collecting a series from the very start.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
One way Nakaba could present Tristan's dual existence is to portray him as a sort of fusion between Meliodas & Mael in their prime. Design-wise, Tristan remarkably resembles both of them. Power-wise one is stronger during the day and the other is stronger at night. It was the first time ever Nakaba depicted a demon & angel as yin & yang:

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Just read 4KOTA Chapter 22.

Most interesting detail is Arthur's throne. It has a Goddess, Demon, Fairy and Giant screaming in pain? Has he really gone full racist? And the idea that the sins would attack the Knights of Camelot implies Merlin/Arthur aren't on good terms with everyone else.

Can't wait to see why he's become low-key evil.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States

In the back of the movie manga there was this after the first chapter of the sequel. From what i understand they are bringing back the fanart corner which is cool

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania

In the back of the movie manga there was this after the first chapter of the sequel. From what i understand they are bringing back the fanart corner which is cool
I don't understand very well, is he really recruiting for drawing assistants or is it a fanart contest?! The side commentary should naturally happen once a volume, at least(that's what most mangaka do), but here he seems to be promoting a fanart contest with 4KoA merch as prizes/rewards.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Just read 4KOTA Chapter 22.

Most interesting detail is Arthur's throne. It has a Goddess, Demon, Fairy and Giant screaming in pain? Has he really gone full racist? And the idea that the sins would attack the Knights of Camelot implies Merlin/Arthur aren't on good terms with everyone else.

Can't wait to see why he's become low-key evil.
I think it's natiral for him to not like other races..he's got full chaos..last time chaos was full it deemed humans the most perfect creation....

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sorry for posting it here! This is my first NnT fanart (edit) ever, so I want your opinion guys

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I think it's natiral for him to not like other races..he's got full chaos..last time chaos was full it deemed humans the most perfect creation....
Right but the original form of Chaos didn't try to segregate the other races or went full out racist, he just favoured the humans.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't understand very well, is he really recruiting for drawing assistants or is it a fanart contest?! The side commentary should naturally happen once a volume, at least(that's what most mangaka do), but here he seems to be promoting a fanart contest with 4KoA merch as prizes/rewards.
Believe that’s it, a fanart contest if I’m not wrong but idk

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Right but the original form of Chaos didn't try to segregate the other races or went full out racist, he just favoured the humans.
Maybe Nakaba's preparing another plot-twist where Chaos did try something to destroy their previous creations and that's why the DK and SD went and sealed them...but that's not very likely, given how at the end of the day Nakaba painted these 2 gods as more evil than simply hellbound to survive.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
True, but that was before they locked it away. Chaos could easily have had a change of mind, especially if it's concern about being sealed again.

That would explain the animosity towards Meliodas, someone who technically would pose the same among of threat as the Demon King did.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Nakaba, not like this... :sad
It will be a painful week with that cliffhanger man. I like where the plot is going right now, it is starting to get interesting.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK THIS SUCKS This chapter was probably going to be the best chapter till date, it was titled Arthur Pendragon, meaning we would have gotten some insights and power of this new Arthur and much more important information and new lore

--- Double Post Merged, ---

I was having some weird premonition as well, I guess this was what it was for 😞

Last edited by a moderator:

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Text:
The cover illustration for Vol3 that will be on sale in September is finished!!
Here is Suzuki Nakaba-sensei's cover rough illustration!!
Everyone, stay tuned!!

On right pic:
Four Knights of the Apocalypse
Vol3 Cover
Background (cover)
Flap cuts and comment
Back cover Sin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

New tweet:

Text:
WSM came out today but 4KoA is taking a break, sorry about that!
However, the ch23 manuscript is done yesterday!!
The subtitle is Arthur Pendragon. Well now, a SDS character takes a big action with his appearance!!