Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 253 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
It's getting very interesting. I enjoyed how Nakaba went down this route of showing demons as not all evil. Just like how some Goddesses (Zaneri, Jenna, etc) didn't agree with their race, we know have some regular demons who did the same.

The archangel amber is a mixed bag. Where was this amber during the holy war? I assume one of the Four Archangels created this device when they allied with Liones, potentially giving it to a holy knight to use in the war, but it didn't and somehow Arthur got a hold of it. But either way, why didn't we see this before? It basically one-shots any mass army of red/grey demons in an area and that would've been extremely valuable during the war. But meh, guess this guy has it now. Considering an archangel created it, its probably capable of sealing any non-high level demon, making me think the village leader is potentially, a former member of the ten commandments since there's more than one generation of them.

Village elder will probably trash this holy knight dude once Percival/the gang fail to do so. His magical barrier seemed unbreakable to the knight, even with archangel amber.

Percival understanding demonic language might suggest he's from a sub-race of human. Like how Merlin is human but from Belialuin.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I thought Sin was going to transform and defeat Cernunnos :amuse.

Good chapter! Ardd is definitely the nicest Knight of Chaos so far. Anne can see that he is honest but with her ability she has no reason to doubt Percival at all, especially after what he did for her. Maybe she'll get scared by his power and take her distances for some time or something.

Quick power up for Percival with a sword which isn't hat great to begin with :XD. He might also dual wield if he decides to use his grandpa's sword later.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The Elder hasn't been sealed after all!

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Is the elder even a demon or someone from a different race?
Anyway Ardo is a really good villain, like one can at least get what he's been through and is completely reasonable from his view point
Whats surprising is the fact that Cernnunos is said to be an beast from hell which I thought would be an beast from the celestial realm. Anyway was there ever been any mention of hell in OG NNT, also I would like to ask if by hell they mean a beast from purgatory
And that power up from percival was really unexpected lol

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
So that would mean for Percival to hurt and cut the horns of the Cernnunos he needs to be extremely strong probably stronger than Season 1 Sins since purgatory beasts are all super strong and all are mostly stronger than S1 Sins

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Percival combining his energy with the sword was so predictable that I expected him to just do it without any buildup, but I guess it's actually a big deal if the boost is exponential. I like how he's still a complete newbie who's learning these very basic techniques as he goes. Looks like the Cernunnos isn't going to last much longer, but what about Ardbeg? He could be a big threat even on his own, but the way he's being set up as Anne's opponent makes me question that. She's not completely hopeless in a fight, but she's also not particularly strong since her magic isn't combat oriented. Will be interesting to see how she will manage to become a holy knight with her skill set.

I like how Ardbeg is being used to make the antagonists more sympathetic. I'm curious if the three tragedies he mentioned will have some relevance to the story. They sound like potential backstories of some of the Knights of Chaos, in fact the grieving father looks a lot like Ardbeg himself. However, I'm not sure if some ordinary civilians could just decide to become holy knights one day. The kids maybe since they would have started training at a young age, but the woman couldn't even lift some rubble and Ardbeg was apparently just a normal hunter in the past. Maybe that explains why he has to rely on a mythical beast to fight and struggles to defeat Anne on his own? He was never holy knight material to begin with.

We're now only 2 chapters away from chapter 39 which will feature one of the Sins on the cover and like I mentioned earlier, the Sin in question might already appear in the chapter before that at least in some capacity. We still need to wrap up the fights, reveal what the elder is all about and give some sort of a resolution to the village's current predicament. I'm leaning more and more towards the idea that one of the Sins will have to come to the village to meet the party. Or perhaps they're already there? Gowther can alter his appearance, he can communicate with both demons and humans, he's technically a doll so the amber may not affect him, his magic can put people to sleep and might allow him to use animals to spy on people, he would recognize the dragon handle and he would find the name 'Sin the fox' interesting. That would also explain why Sin is completely calm after waking up, which is not the reaction you would expect from someone who was just knocked out by some shady guy who lives in an ominous village. Perhaps he knows that everyone is safe because they've got a very powerful ally on their side? Food for thought.

The archangel amber is a mixed bag. Where was this amber during the holy war? I assume one of the Four Archangels created this device when they allied with Liones, potentially giving it to a holy knight to use in the war, but it didn't and somehow Arthur got a hold of it. But either way, why didn't we see this before? It basically one-shots any mass army of red/grey demons in an area and that would've been extremely valuable during the war. But meh, guess this guy has it now. Considering an archangel created it, its probably capable of sealing any non-high level demon, making me think the village leader is potentially, a former member of the ten commandments since there's more than one generation of them.
The archangel amber is just an upgraded version of goddess amber which was one of Merlin's inventions, so I don't think an archangel had to be involved in its creation. Merlin being the inventor also explains why it's in the hands of Arthur's knights, but who knows why it didn't appear during the holy war. Perhaps Merlin only created it afterwards in case something similar ever happened in the future? Or maybe she just wanted her allies to suffer some more.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Title of the next chapter: Driven to the wall

Q/As:
Q22: Kocchi-san: What happens of Nasiens drinks alcohol without using magic?
A: He gets wasted. Totally.

Q23: Nyunmam-san: How did Edlin come to be Howzer's pupil?
A: He was a brat pulling pranks on the Holy Knight Chief => got a good earful => was inspired... that was how it went.

Q24: Amy-san: Has Howzer ever had a girlfriend?
A: He surely had, but it hasn't gone as far as marriage... that is the current situation.

Q25: Walking Plant Picture Book-san: When Nasiens went to follow Percival, was love what he was feeling towards him?
A: I think it's his first time experiencing friendship. So he doesn't know what that feeling is, yet.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Title of the next chapter: Driven to the wall

Q/As:
Q22: Kocchi-san: What happens of Nasiens drinks alcohol without using magic?
A: He gets wasted. Totally.

Q23: Nyunmam-san: How did Edlin come to be Howzer's pupil?
A: He was a brat pulling pranks on the Holy Knight Chief => got a good earful => was inspired... that was how it went.

Q24: Amy-san: Has Howzer ever had a girlfriend?
A: He surely had, but it hasn't gone as far as marriage... that is the current situation.

Q25: Walking Plant Picture Book-san: When Nasiens went to follow Percival, was love what he was feeling towards him?
A: I think it's his first time experiencing friendship. So he doesn't know what that feeling is, yet.
Hey fks can you tell us if that merging of swords is actually an exponential increase in power or does the translation use some other word

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Hey fks can you tell us if that merging of swords is actually an exponential increase in power or does the translation use some other word
Sin says combining the two swords isn't an addition but a multiplication. So it isn't sword+magic but sword*magic. A way bigger jump in power.
Yes, I know, this is stupid.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's a bit hard to predict what will happen. We know a Sin is supposed to appear so doesn't it mean that Percival's team is supposed to lose?

The Elder is also there and since he didn't get sealed he must be quite powerful. I can't imagine Ardd being that strong. I doubt he is stronger than Percival TBH.

Would be strange if the Familiar is stronger than the master but my guess is that Percival will dominate Cernunnos for a bit but it will overpower him later. Then the Sin (most likely Gowther) will come to the rescue. This maybe Ard will power up with his CS or something.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
When it was said that a sin will appear soon? Did I miss something guys?

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
When it was said that a sin will appear soon? Did I miss something guys?
The information has been told on the page margins for a few chapters including this week's.
Here's the text: Thanks to your support, the colors are go in two issues back to back!! Center colors in Issue 49 and lead colors in Issue 50!! The Seven Deadly Sins will appear on the lead color pages and a super huge announcement will be revealed in Issue 50!! Look forward to it!!

I'll have to remind you it probably won't be the entire SDS group but at least one member.

Last edited: