Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 257 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
So despite his talk, Ardbeg isn't as heartless as he wants to appear. It's interesting to see that not all the knights of chaos are evil, and Ardbeg's attitude towards the demons is pretty reasonable given what he's been through. I expected Gowther to make an appearance, but didn't think he was the Elder. It does explain the Elder's behavior earlier, though why Gowther was keeping watch of some demons out in the middle of nowhere is still unknown...

Huh, that's confusing. That pose is definitely Gowther's. I know people talked about him transforming but Nakaba said he was only able to change his hair color, length and skin color IIRC.

I guess he upgraded then.
Could be something he gained when Merlin rebuilt him. She did mention thinking of doing so but since he was so well built thought it was pointless.

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Calling it now. Ardbeg is gonna die. I’d imagine that he’s going to give up on trying to kill Percival and one of Arthur’s subordinates will make him pay for it.

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
though why Gowther was keeping watch of some demons out in the middle of nowhere is still unknown...
Could be because as someone who once lost his way(emotions) and had nowhere to go and as a Demon(creation of one) himself, he sees himself when looking at them and wanted to help them find their own path.
Or could be a Meliodas' order

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
A sin appeared and it was Gowther huh?
I should better not spoil everything about 4KotA, but after what happened with NnT, I think it's better to know about the whole thing before reading it properly!!!!
I don't want to suffer from Nakaba's manga once more!
Btw, Gowther should have spent some time with Pelliot right?
I wonder if Pelliot will also join them soon enough.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yay, my 2nd favorite Sin. Hopefully, he can spice this up enough for me because I'm not really feeling this that much at this point.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Could be because as someone who once lost his way(emotions) and had nowhere to go and as a Demon(creation of one) himself, he sees himself when looking at them and wanted to help them find their own path.
I could see that being the case, though would still wonder why they're refugees... Zeldris said he wanted peace, so did something happen that he couldn't go that route? Or is it simply the demon world is completely sealed off and thus these demons are stuck in here now.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Probably the latter. I like the idea of the powerhouses being at important places like this. You can't even go there if you have evil intentions.

I like the idea of the powerhouses being at important places like this. Gowther, Mel at Liones, King and Diane in the Fairy Realm, Ban in the FKF, Mael must be with the Goddesses. Again the Giants seem to get the short end of the stick. I doubt there is anyone like this at Megadozer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A sin appeared and it was Gowther huh?
I should better not spoil everything about 4KotA, but after what happened with NnT, I think it's better to know about the whole thing before reading it properly!!!!
I don't want to suffer from Nakaba's manga once more!
Btw, Gowther should have spent some time with Pelliot right?
I wonder if Pelliot will also join them soon enough.
Pelliot is probably a HK now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@FKS Will all the Sins be on the color page? Or only Gowther?

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
@FKS Will all the Sins be on the color page? Or only Gowther?
It says Seven Deadly Sins, no other addition.
Again, it isn't like people have already been called the name of their groups throughout the series, so it can also mean one person at least, here Gowther.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Anime announcement already? Guess it'll be late 2022?

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
An anime adaptation less than 40 chapters into the story? I have slightly mixed feelings about this. Not only have we only seen one of the titular Four Knights so far, but there haven't even been any good stopping points for the seasons. For comparison, season 1 of NNT ended with the Sins liberating Liones, which also wrapped up the first act of the story. The only comparable moment in the sequel would be the end of the Sistana arc and the introduction of Arthur, but that doesn't quite feel as climactic to me. Then again it's likely that the anime will actually cover more of the story than what we've seen so far, especially since the gap between an anime announcement and the actual air date can be fairly long. Something like this did happen with season 1 of NNT, which was announced in the same issue as chapter 73 came out, but actually adapted a little over 100 chapters. The sequel's season 1 should not be covering anywhere near that much, but perhaps there's a neat season finale arc at around chapter 70 or so.

Fingers crossed that they pick a good studio, preferably one that will stick around for future seasons as well.

Anime announcement already? Guess it'll be late 2022?
The timeline varies even with series of a similar genre running in the same magazine. The NNT anime was announced in April of 2014 and started airing 6 months later in October. Looking at some other recent WSM series, the gap for Fire Force was 8 months, the gap for Edens Zero was 10 months and the gap for Orient(which was moved to a different magazine around the time of the announcement) will have been 12 months by the time it airs. So for this series, April 2022 at the absolute earliest and maybe January 2023 at the latest. Summer or Fall 2022 are probably the most likely options.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
I expect heavy fillers in between and an anime this soon is quite scary*getting traumatized by the memories of S3 and S4*

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
The anime will probably be for late 2022 or beginning of 2023.

Enough to have a decent content for a single season without any rush.

Bastian

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Hungary
Unpopular opinion, but I disliked even S1 of the Taizai anime and the design asthetic of the armors, backgrounds, some color changes as well.

I'm perfectly fine with 1-cour here, either Sistana or Cant are perfect for an ending. But then bring in the fluidity with the animation. Granted by the time this premieres, it could easily be at Chapter 60-80.

Geldax

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I could see that being the case, though would still wonder why they're refugees... Zeldris said he wanted peace, so did something happen that he couldn't go that route? Or is it simply the demon world is completely sealed off and thus these demons are stuck in here now.
I wonder, why the village demons don't go to the demon world? Maybe it's not easy. Merlin opened a portal/gate for Mel and Eli and in the movie was a path or something?

Maybe many of the demons rebelling against Zel as a new king and for killing the old king?

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
my theory is that Meliodas or zeldris or someone knows about them being there because if gowther is protecting them then one of them has to know about them at the very least cause why else would gowther of all people protect them if one of them didnt know about them being there. as for them being there i would think its just cause some demons still dont know about the demon king dying yet cause even in the movie some of them didnt know or at least were unsure that was true so they probably just stayed on earthe cause they didnt wanna go back at least thats just guess and gowthers just waiting until they can go back to the demon realm. THAT or they cant go back yet because of the whole stuff with arthur hopefully it gets explained
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wonder, why the village demons don't go to the demon world? Maybe it's not easy. Merlin opened a portal/gate for Mel and Eli and in the movie was a path or something?

Maybe many of the demons rebelling against Zel as a new king and for killing the old king?
i highly doubt any of the demons would be mad the dk is dead hes a piece of shit lol

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think we need a specific reason. The Fairy Realm exists but there are many Fairies living in the FKF as well. It's a matter of preference.