Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 265 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

baditz

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I feel like Percival shouldn't have much trouble with this knight, especially given his exponential power upgrade using the sword + magic. I guess we'll see what happens.
If 1 or 2 i dont think percival have problem, but maybe 4 vs 4 will problem, i mwan top figjter in group only percival n nasien,,

N it seem Nakaba really setting long running manga, with establish mc grow up slowly, not like NNT the mc already strong, so it kinda hard to maintence a treath.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Ayy, King getting some love.

Whoever Sin is, it really seems like they've been thoroughly prepped for this mission. Also, first the casual "friends of the forest" mention and now the Fairy King? Either Sin is Lancelot or he may actually be one of Kiane's kids...*sigh* I wish...
it'd be great if he was one of Kiane's kids...already have some great bonds with the gang ..i would love to have them as some imp side role if they weren't 4KnoA ..

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
It's cool how the group is not just using the terrain to their advantage but also utilize distractions, spells and strategy. Unfortunately for them, the knight looks like he's going to tank the combo attack pretty easily thanks to his armor. In NNT everyone was so strong that armor offered about as much protection as wet paper, so it's nice that it's actually of some use in the sequel. Hopefully things stay that way, perhaps through the introduction of some kind of magical enchanted armor similar to Percival's cape and helm. Nakaba armor's designs are very creative and they are one of my favorite visuals elements in the series, so I would definitely want to see them featured more. I know that they can be somewhat complicated to draw, but perhaps Nakaba could get around that by making them instantly equippable when necessary through the use of some sort of a magic item, so that he would only have to draw the armor during fight scenes.

Considering how outmatched the good guys are, things certainly seem to be heading towards a scenario where Sin will have no choice but to join the fight. I wonder if that could be related to the scene with Pellegarde. Percival and co. are softies that have so far not killed any of their enemies, but Sin gives me the impression that he wouldn't hesitate to finish off his opponents, especially if they happen discover his true identity. Perhaps Pellegarde has to be brought in to observe the fight because none of the Dark Talismans are going to make it out of the forest alive. Maybe he could even be set up as an enemy for Sin to face later on similar to how Ironside is clearly meant to be Percival's main foe.

I wouldn't read into the 3000 year thing too much. There are very few creatures that can even live that long to begin with, but 3000 years is also roughly how long it's been since the first holy war. If Sin is an established character, he would have to be either Meliodas, Elizabeth, Merlin or Gowther, all of whom can be pretty easily ruled out when the dream of the bride is taken into account. There are technically also some Ten Commandment members and archangels who were around during the first holy war, but the demons didn't age while in the seal and the archangels are 5000-6000 years old so none of them fit the bill. Same thing with Gerheade, who is over 4000 years old. If Sin's claim about being 3000 years old were true, he would have to be a completely new character, which would defeat the purpose of making a big deal out of his true identity in the first place. I think Sin was just joking around and referencing Meliodas while at it, which could be a hint that Sin admires him.

Hawk's species can apparently live for millions of years, but they are a bit of a special case given that they are native to Purgatory.
I just hope Pellegarde doesn't come to help Percy! It's interesting that Black Knight (different versions of this name albeit) has ties to both Percival and Lancelot in the legend.
I wonder if Nakaba makes a beautiful rivalry between Sin and Pellegarde as you theorized, but IN CASE Sin is actually Lancelot, that would be an even more interesting plot point.

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't see why Nakaba would ruin Lancelot's hype of returning from the other dimension as some edgy prince of whatever just to turn him into a fox that follows the squad around.
It's been 6 years since the one shot events you remember right

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't see why Nakaba would ruin Lancelot's hype of returning from the other dimension as some edgy prince of whatever just to turn him into a fox that follows the squad around.
I don't know if he is supposed to return as an edgelord but if he turns out to be Lancelot this will obviously be explained via flashback. He'll have his moment where he shows why he is a KoA too.

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I agree that turning a KotA into a talking fox is a huge gamble, but to ruin the hype, it doesn't necessarily holdt rue.

It depends on various factors. Like when Sin's identity is revealed, and how it will be done. Instead of RETURNING FROM another dimensions, SIN can LEAD the others to that dimension. The moment his true master is gonna be revealed is another opportunity for Nakaba to add to Sin's hype and greatness!

We were first tricked into believing Sin is Pelle's familiar. Nakaba has this habit of hiding major elements in the plain sight. And he's hidden one for sure in form of a talking fox. Whoever the real character is, its hype won't get affected negatively in a well written tale of a mysterious fox companion!

Last edited:

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting how Arthur's eyes appear to have changed when Gowther was mentioned... And based on his words, I guess Pellegarde is going to observe. I can't see the group handling him, but given his laid back attitude and desire to see how Percy has grown, he may just hang back and watch. It's nice seeing them fight as a group, but I expect someone/something to come along and help them, since I don't see them fighting each of the four Talismen.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Will we have any chapter this week?

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Why does this question come up every week now? :neutral You guys got too used to the early leaks. There should be a chapter this week and we should get spoilers in about 3-4 hours if it's as usual.
Nah I heard some dude say we getting 2 breaks this month

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
Let's sum up what we know about Sin :

- He was given direct and secret order from Liones King, Meliodas
- He knows the Chief Holy Knight, Howzer, well enough to mock and call him a disgrace.
- He knows Gowther in a familiar way enough to not add honorific to his name.
- He knows the Fairy King well enough yo be taught magic tricks from him.
- He's nice but easily irritable and have a little bad temper.
- Anne's horse respect and can't believe he's true identity.
- He said to be 3000 years old.

With all that i think it's easy to assume that Sin is someone we already know pretty well from the prequel, Nanatsu no Taizai, and someone closed enough to the main characters to be either one of them or a "second" character.

To me, I think those criteria could be define 2 characters :
- The Seven Deadly Sin, Ban
- The Holy Knight and Teacher, Jericho

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Let's sum up what we know about Sin :

- He was given direct and secret order from Liones King, Meliodas
- He knows the Chief Holy Knight, Howzer, well enough to mock and call him a disgrace.
- He knows Gowther in a familiar way enough to not add honorific to his name.
- He knows the Fairy King well enough yo be taught magic tricks from him.
- He's nice but easily irritable and have a little bad temper.
- Anne's horse respect and can't believe he's true identity.
- He said to be 3000 years old.

With all that i think it's easy to assume that Sin is someone we already know pretty well from the prequel, Nanatsu no Taizai, and someone closed enough to the main characters to be either one of them or a "second" character.

To me, I think those criteria could be define 2 characters :
- The Seven Deadly Sin, Ban
- The Holy Knight and Teacher, Jericho
What about the bride though?

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Title of the next chapter: Lost children

No chapter next week because the magazine will be on break.
And the situation will repeat itself with the next issue.
Yep, that's December for you.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
One down already. That was fast.

Percival's first kill?

@FKS I suppose "Degenerate" is what you translated as Alteration type? Anyway, that Magic seemed broken.

I don't remember if Nasiens can keep using the effects of the drug he absorbed forever or temporarily, but if it's the former his Magic will become more and more dangerous as well.

Vapor dude

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
That guy's magic is actually quite op, have a bit of hxh hatsu vibe to it, naisen really looks like king in that page

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
@FKS I suppose "Degenerate" is what you translated as Alteration type? Anyway, that Magic seemed broken.
Yep. We'll go with Degeneration type from now on.
By the way, I'm thinking of changing Deception to Trickery or something like that because the word sounds too negative.

Last edited: