Mag Talk Monthly Gangan Joker (Square Enix)

Heiji

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Japan
Are you for KAWACHI Izumi ? Because the picture its from 2009 when he start Eighth.

Aipom626

Country
United States
It's exactly what it looks like, I made it like three pages before skipping the rest.
It's actually just a thing that's getting serialized on the magazine's Twitter account, they're putting it in the magazine for a few months to promote it but it won't be a full monthly series thank God.
Ah, well that's good to hear. I found some on Twitter, and it really didn't seem like anything special. For the time being though, I thought the dragon series was funny and the new harem series looks interesting, so I'd call this serialization round a success

Gala Lion

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
Netherlands

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Young GanGan was featured in this months Kakegurui chapter

Aipom626

Country
United States
What I really want to see is the new chapter of the harem series that started last month. It's an... interesting take on the genre, but I have my doubts it'll get translated soon unless someone is really dedicated.
It looks like the group that translated 5000 Year Old Vegan Dragon and just translated the first chapter of that fairly-new Onii-san manga the other day is planning on translating the new harem series. According to what they said, they hope to have it done in a week or two, so it looks like you found your really dedicated group :)

jagman1x3

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Cool, now I don't need to consider translating it myself if I like this month's chapter. More time for games it is.

Aipom626

Country
United States
Cool, now I don't need to consider translating it myself if I like this month's chapter. More time for games it is.
Sounds good. I'll mention it on here if/when they translate it. I'm really looking forward to it, so I hope the dialogue is as good as the pictures make the premise appear to be.

Also, I mentioned it in a roundabout way, but chapter 1 of Oniisan no Hikkoshi no Katazuke ga Susumanai has been translated and is on Mangadex. It's not really my type of thing, but figured I'd mention it for those who may be interested.
It looks like Yowa Chara Tomozaki-kun (Trash-Tier Tomozaki-kun) was also translated somewhat recently, and the first 2 chapters are available in English. This one could go either way depending on the next few chapters, but I was pleasantly surprised by how the MC seemed like he was putting forth a genuine effort to change for the better. A lot of new characters were introduced in the second chapter, so I wonder how each one will end up impacting the story. Also, I've gotta give props to the author for making the video game a rip-off of Super Smash Bros and the Gamecube controller. Excellent gaming taste confirmed lol.

Leoat12

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
Brazil
The fact that I cannot figure out if she is a child or a grown woman scares me to death.

jagman1x3

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Does it matter?

Otakare Fujokano is transferring to Gangan Pixiv this month, too bad. I liked reading it but not enough to remember to look there.

Aipom626

Country
United States
The first chapter of Yonakano Reiji ni Haremu Wo!! has been translated into English https://mangadex.org/chapter/132473/1 I thought it was really interesting and the humor was solid. Props to the translators for actually typesetting those last couple pages with all of the text from her book! I have to imagine that that would've been a huge pain to do. Gangan Joker has been on a roll for the most part with its last few new series.

Otakare Fujokano is transferring to Gangan Pixiv this month, too bad. I liked reading it but not enough to remember to look there.
That's a bit sad to hear. It looked cute, but hopefully it'll keep sticking around for awhile. Does this mean their gearing up for a couple more new series since that Imouto series ended this month too?

jagman1x3

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
That's a bit sad to hear. It looked cute, but hopefully it'll keep sticking around for awhile. Does this mean their gearing up for a couple more new series since that Imouto series ended this month too?
New stuff usually just starts whenever, it's unlikely they'll start a lot of stuff since they just added two full-length series last month. They'll probably announce something even if it's not new series though, next month is the anniversary issue and they usually do something for that.

Aipom626

Country
United States
Just as it gets moved out of the magazine, the first chapter has been translated into English: https://mangadex.org/chapter/154455/1
I actually thought it was pretty cute and funny. I didn't realize at first that it was by the same author who did Yandere Kanojo.

MangAniMY

Country
Malaysia
I feel like there are too many anime announcements this past few days...well, here is another one

jagman1x3

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Yaaaay now that they're done with Kakegurui another series I passionately dislike is going to be putting psycho girls on the cover all year and making me question my life choices every time I walk out of the bookstore with a new issue.
Er, I mean, good for the author and magazine.

Cover.

Aipom626

Country
United States
I feel like there are too many anime announcements this past few days...well, here is another one

Good for the magazine that something from it is getting animated, but I definitely would've preferred to see Kuzumi-kun get an anime instead.

Leoat12

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
Brazil
僕が僕であるために is not as good as 一週間フレンズ。by a large margin, but I want to see it animated. Gangan Joker is taking its name seriously giving attention only to the craziest series. XD

HIGAN0

Country
Eyrie

jagman1x3

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Another 1000+ page issue this month.

Two new series next month, one is by the artist of Akame ga Kill.

Tanzo

Country
United States
Bigger preview of AgK artist's new series

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)