Final Voting Round Most Active Staff Member

Most Active Staff Member

• Brandish μ

• Demonspeed

• goldb

• Sky

• zim

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

SonOfDaws

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
@Farfalla I'm extremely biased, but I didn't really have a good grasp on the immense amount of work that gets done to put together the art for Mafia Games and a lot of that is done by Farf. Still, this most recent game, 84, went above and beyond even that. My lovely avi here now is one of many and the notorious, lovecraftian horror that is the "Lawlsz" avi is worth looking back at too. In fact, go back through the majority of mafia games as of late and look at all the art (and spicy Farf posts) and you can get a decent grasp on why I'm nominating Farf.
Unfortunately staff cannot be nominated here, because their contributions are paid for.
I would have liked to keep the contributor nomination and I don't know what this paid contributions thing is about, but I'll nominate @Farfalla again here. No big cheesy post this time though lol

goldb

片翼の天使/ Katayoku no Tenshi
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
@Sky - He works so hard on a lot of different projects and his passion is unmatched.
@zim - :ban2
@Demonspeed - At this point I'd be shocked to know there's a single thread he hasn't at least opened.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
@Demonspeed he everywhere and nowhere, I bet in a few seconds after i posts this, he will like it
@Holt boi I said I won't nominate you for best blue yet (MG award not here yet) but I just realised you're the most blue I nominated
@Sky he in every MH project

Erinyes

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Just want to say, sadly we cant pick more than 4 persons, theres ton of people i couldnt pick i know very well all staff nominated here are commited, but i just want to say @Farfalla needs really a lot of love here, shes so dedicated in every kind of projects, she mods, do almost all MG's avys , host games, host new manga project. Not only that, for exple, last MG she took time to answer every single of my questions, and to confort me despite my bad playing ♥ (really love you a lot girl :wtf !! ) . Props to her knowing shes a wife and a mother and a salary woman. Again it really hurts not to be able to do justice to everyone in all categories :pout

Farfalla

Office cum place worker~
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Oh wow ty, Erin-chi XD That's some pleasant surprise. Mod-wise, I still neglect some relevant things regarding my own area (SnK), which could get more promotion and attention (altho that's not due to disregarding it)... I get carried away by some ideas elsewhere, lol. But as a member, I appreciate you enjoy the games and visual contributions to them^^ Ty for the sweet words, they come in great timing <3